Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? (1731 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / As a guy,what is your greatest Turn Off In A Lady. / If You Were This Guy, What Would You Have Done To This Lady?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by rickkychidex111(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
MY Definition of WAHALA !!!

As a good guy...u give a beautiful girl a lift & she faints in ur car. U take her 2d hospital...d doctor now says she is pregnant & congratulates u dat u're going 2b a father!
"Surprised" u then say u're not d father while d girl says you are! Now this is getting very interesting!
Now d doctor does not allow u to leave & insist that a DNA test will be done 2 prove u're not d father! One hour gone d doctor comes back with the result & says u cannot be d father because u're infertile "(unable to impregnate a lady)". Now u're relieved!
But on ur way back u now remember u're married with 3 kids! U decided to visit 2 more hospitals to confirm ur health status. But unfortunately for u its dsame result. U now ask urself "who the HELL is their father."?

If u were to be d guy...what would u do ?

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Caseless: 11:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is more than a movie.

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by mstik(f): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oya, Nollywood film producers, here's a storyline for you.

#runs off to call chico ejiro and co#

2 Likes

Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by yorex2011: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wale adenuga productions...
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by flinton(m): 1:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Nollywood have acted this movie already
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by mstik(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
wat movie was dat
flinton: Nollywood have acted this movie already
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by flinton(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
mstik: wat movie was dat

Can't remember d name, in the movie the man it happened to is an assassin, he ended up killing his wife and 2 kids only to receive a call from the hospital tell him that there was a mix up in the tested conducted on his sample...blah blah blah..that he's not impotent
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by hakeem4(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lmao
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by mstik(f): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
lol. typical nollywood
flinton:
Can't remember d name, in the movie the man it happened to is an assassin, he ended up killing his wife and 2 kids only to receive a call from the hospital tell him that there was a mix up in the tested conducted on his sample...blah blah blah..that he's not impotent
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by flinton(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
mstik: lol. typical nollywood
Exactly
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
I nor go that house again o

cos if i do, pesin fit die grin

1 Like

Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by rickkychidex111(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Naija pple. Na wa ooooooo. I knw say na Nollywood tins na. That's why am asking if it happens to u real life. Just assume it happens to u real life...what would be ur next actions?
I try to be natural most tyms picturing things into reality. So I didn't say u should tell me if its Nollywood or Bollywood or Asabawood ooo.

Well d one nollywood acted wasn't exactly like dis write-up shaaaa.
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 29, 2014
@OP and his superstory
give each of my "children" a DNA test to confirm that i am not their biological father....then divorce and leave their deceitful mother (if the test is positive), while keeping a somewhat r/ship with the kids.
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Lorlaahlozz: 1:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Yh..av seen d movie bfr....d kids re for d houseboy

Xtarxhyne and missyhorlah come..una no remember the film we saw dah day ni
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Yh..av seen d movie bfr....d kids re for d houseboy

lmao..nawti geh
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Beennkumar(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Miracles do happen, you know. cheesy
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Yh..av seen d movie bfr....d kids re for d houseboy

I can rmember well well.lol
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I nor go that house again o

cos if i do, pesin fit die grin
cheesy
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2014
Hahahhhahahhahah grin grin
There is nothing romantic about this story undecided it should be moved to the joke section.
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by olumaxi(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
But is it possible to carry out a DNA test on an unborn child?
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2014
sholasholala: Hahahhhahahhahah grin grin
There is nothing romantic about this story undecided it should be moved to the joke section.

I see you laughing..
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
olumaxi: But is it possible to carry out a DNA test on an unborn child?

yes it is....Google Amniocentesis OR Chorionic Villus Sampling for more information
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by olumaxi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

yes it is....Google Amniocentesis OR Chorionic Villus Sampling for more information
ok
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by rickkychidex111(m): 12:12am On Mar 15, 2015
sholasholala:
Hahahhhahahhahah grin grin

There's nothing romantic about naija pple. Naija pple don't know how to show luv. Just check out d whites...they are so luvly.
Re: If U Were To Be D Guy...what Would U Do ??? by cokacoola(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
mstik:
Oya, Nollywood film producers, here's a storyline for you.

#runs off to call chico ejiro and co#
this filam have ben actor alreadys. A mintues too late is they namesad

(1) (Reply)

She Is Young Enough To Be My Daughter Should I Go Ahaed? / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Kissing Thread, Share Pictures Of Your Best Kisses Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.