Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Patoranking''girlie O'' Video Proves ''dorobucci'' Is A Complete Waste Of Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Patoranking''girlie O'' Video Proves ''dorobucci'' Is A Complete Waste Of Money (790 Views)

A Complete List Of Nairaland Supermoderators / Hilarious Nollywood Poster (dorobucci Girls) / Ways You Can Waste Money Without Realizing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking''girlie O'' Video Proves ''dorobucci'' Is A Complete Waste Of Money by fijiano202(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Honestly am not here to criticize the Mavin video of Dorobucci cos i think its kinda good but why go that lenght just to give us an average video.judging from dorobucci video the estimated cost of shooting that video would be running into millions but i honestly dont think its anything better than patoranking ''Girlie O'' video..Sometimes to shoot an awesome video all u need is a creative director who understand the audience/viewers point of view...i dont even think the ''Girlie O'' video would cos upto 1million,the only reason the bill maybe on high side is the director's pay.Moe Musa did a great job with that oldschool building cos if u watch closely it looks like an abandoned building...i honestly expected Dorobucci video to be shot in Nigeria showcasing diff people and dance steps which would have made it comedic that would have really satistfy Nigerians curiosity,i can bet people would dance for free just to appear on the video and that would cut cost alot..whats ur take on this,lets hear ur thought

(1) (Reply)

Create Professional Email Template/keyword Research At Low Cost!!!!!!!! / Nigerians Are Missing My Late Father –abacha’s Daughter / 7 Effectives Strategies Of Becoming A Successful Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.