Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,847 members, 7,848,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. (2232 Views)

Between Boys And Girls Who Cheat Most In A Relationship / Who Cheat Most Among Nigerian Girls And Guys? / Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by crito(m): 2:21am On Jul 20, 2006
what is ur view or opinion of dis.
who cheat most? a guy or a girl.
guy/girl=average.
im not sure,i think both guys and girls cheats.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Busta(f): 2:58am On Jul 20, 2006
Both!
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by diddy4(m): 3:31am On Jul 20, 2006
wonder why ppl ask dis questions. how do u expect us to know huh? both do cheat. guys do it more where im at but i dont know of somewhere else. that doesnt mean that guys cheat more.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Txlonghorn(m): 3:34am On Jul 20, 2006
I think it's 50/50 it's just that we guys ain't as smart as the ladies, we always getting caught.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by iice(f): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2006
It's enuff that they both cheat, seen enuff of it,
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by crito(m): 12:37am On Jul 21, 2006
im stil not sure but i think its d girls.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by glodave(f): 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2007
men talking grin grin
Txlonghorn:

I think it's 50/50 it's just that we guys ain't as smart as the ladies, we always getting caught.
yeah is 50/50
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Things(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2007
Its funny, but the truth is that, no sex cheats more than the other, or i say 50/50 as some have said, my reason is mathematical though as in "if a guy/girl cheats 1000 times it, it means he cheated with a girl/guy, so as he/she is cheating the girl/guy he/she is cheating with is also cheating on someone else" an what goes around comes around. And today the world is full of cheaters(Amer) pointing fingers(pot calling kettle black)
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Macgreat(m): 12:54am On Jan 20, 2007
Both guys and girls cheat but the difference is that guys who cheat are called DOGS angry but girls that cheat are called BITCHES wink/Hoe shocked/she goat cry/ebony joice, lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Things(m): 1:32am On Jan 20, 2007
i guess you got more names but just trying to be discreet grin,
LovePeddler, eleletiele,ayangba,ashy on and on. i think they got so many names cos, when people are caught cheating its the girl that bears the brunt, cheating is illegal for girls but legal for we ,
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by ujcplaza(f): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2007
o pls guy!!!!!
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by JustGood(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2007
na men dey cheat pass for africa
na women dey cheat pass for uk and america
for africa men dey very free and controlling so chance dey for dem to cheat
for uk and america na women dey always control de men so chance dey for dem to cheat
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by candymozi(f): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2007
i think its the guys, 100% they are cheaters.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Maneater1(f): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2007
Theres this saying that if you ask a guy how many girls he has been with, what ever number he gives divide it by 2 and for a girl multiply her number by 2.

so lets say they both say theyve been with 8 people,
for guys 8 divided by 2= 4 is the actual number, they just want props that they've bed alot of ladies and
for girls 8 multiplied by 2= 16, they just want to pretend like good girls.

Althiugh being a chic myself, i have to say guys cheat a whole lot more, they just are'nt too smart about it, girls cheat and can hide it very well but not as much as guys. grin
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by dkingsgirl(f): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2007
African Guys feel it is a birth right, if an African guy is not a REAL bornagain, he just cheats
but girls we past that age when a man can cheat the way he likes

make him no go carry SDIA come
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by DaJunta(m): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2007
candy-mozi:

i think its the guys, 100% they are cheaters.

Candy - mozi,
the ratio of cheaters are so clear. Most girls can comfortably date a minimum of 5 guyz simultaneously. So the ration is 70: 30 (70% babes & 30% guyz cheat)

Im out
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Busta(f): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2007
makes no diff. who cheats more

main thing is that one person definately has to cheat.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by dkingsgirl(f): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2007
Da Junta:

Candy - mozi,
the ratio of cheaters are so clear. Most girls can comfortably date a minimum of 5 guys simultaneously. So the ration is 70: 30 (70% babes & 30% guys cheat)

I'm out

don't make me remember Solomon who had 3000 wives and 5000 concubines (i did not check the Bible) from History no woman will get close to a 1% of that figure

believe me Men are 100%+ cheaters
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by McDoe(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2007
We don't need to rack the brain before answering this. To me the Babes are worse off. This is probably because there is no installed meter/guage to show who called last
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by karlken(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2007
@poster!Listen to the women defend their folly.Aren,t they almost all cheats?The guys are always on the loosing end.The money,time,emotions,strenght and "blood"(sperm).An average girg(18-29 years old)sleeps with 17 different men monthly.the number increases ifshe is relatively idle.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Hazeleyed(f): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2007
Things:

i guess you got more names but just trying to be discreet grin,
LovePeddler, eleletiele,ayangba,ashy on and on. i think they got so many names because, when people are caught cheating its the girl that bears the brunt, cheating is illegal for girls but legal for we ,

hahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahha, u guys u guys puulleeaaseee, u are making me laugh too much.make them no sack me for work oo,

anyway i thing both sex cheat, nobody holy pass, the funny thing is guys get a bit freaky when they find out that there partners are cheating becos the girl fit dey date 4 guys at once and will still manage the 4.as in provide the emotional,physical,sexual,spiritual needs,name it.she'll provide all of it for all 4, but guys are not soo smart so they always get caught, come on guys now that's a plus,
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by sillyboy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2007
*whispers LADIES CHEAT the more. they just go about it in a different way to the guys way*

Runs off before I get attacked
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by Bosdem(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2007
Guys 70% ladies 30%
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by kingzy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
Girls are not smarter, it is only that men believe it is a man's world so why should I hide. if she finds out it does not make much diff.
Re: Who Cheat Most? A Guy Or A Girl. by sjonesali(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2007
whaooo! don't even mention it! women are the best when it comes to cheating, they are very good at it and still pretending you are the soul mate. Making you look stupid in everyway, but men are bunch of fuckers and loose it easily.

(1) (Reply)

My Galfriend, Boyfriend, And Myslf: / To: African Women In The Diaspora / Someone Tell Me How To Break A Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.