Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,826 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

"Love Is Blind" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Love Is Blind" (540 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) / Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Love Is Blind" by Help4rmme2u(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Everyday i hear the word "LOVE is BLIND" the more i hear that the more confused i become, questions like does love has an eye? if LOVE is BLIND really how do we know those we love....

Please Nairalanders, help someone!!!!

sly
Re: "Love Is Blind" by sexylogan(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
"Love is Blind" means that when you feel love for someone, you become "blind" to their faults and imperfections.

At least, that's what I think it means.

1 Like

Re: "Love Is Blind" by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2014
sexylogan: "Love is Blind" means that when you feel love for someone, you become "blind" to their faults and imperfections.

At least, that's what I think it means.
nice 1
Re: "Love Is Blind" by dytbabe: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
John Legend - All of me

Comes to mind
Re: "Love Is Blind" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gone are the Days when love is blind. Nowadays love the see road welha.

Wen it is said that. love is blind, it means love does not care about our imperfection.
Re: "Love Is Blind" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dat was in d past o, e don tie wrapper join sef

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Her First And Never Her 2nd / Men Will Always Be Men(guys) / Who's To Blame When It Gets Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.