Stats: 3,171,529 members, 7,881,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. (102608 Views)

Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 / Tecno Phantom Pad N9 - A Combination Of Phone And Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by heyessoh(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Any1here wanna sell his G9? I nid d phone urgently b4 i spent d money on sumtin else..
I stay at Lag tho! Yo can holla @08134644535
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Emmysteve(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Please does any body know if the tab come with SD card?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Emmysteve:
Please does any body know if the tab come with SD card?
No
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Emmysteve(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

No
Pls how about buying a memory card and insert it there. can i still move my app there? i can't even update my apps due to insufficient space.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Emmysteve:
Pls how about buying a memory card and insert it there. can i still move my app there? i can't even update my apps due to insufficient space.
Mr Man, it takes memory card up to 64gb space. Google for any info you need. Don't be lazy.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by stanboy28(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2015
Attention all tecno g9 users..... Don't enlarge ur internal storage..... U can only do that wen u have a large storage memory card to rely on cos ur USB storage will be meaningless immediately u enlarge ur internal storage..... Any single file u put in ur USB storage will corrupt and damage ur USB storage, hang ur phone and ultimately brick ur phone..... I had to sell my tab wen I could no longer bear the probs..... Currently using HTC desire 816w..... Nd I miss my tab... So please be warned..... #keep-calm-cos-its-stanboy-rolling
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Emmysteve(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2015
stanboy28:
Attention all tecno g9 users..... Don't enlarge ur internal storage..... U can only do that wen u have a large storage memory card to rely on cos ur USB storage will be meaningless immediately u enlarge ur internal storage..... Any single file u put in ur USB storage will corrupt and damage ur USB storage, hang ur phone and ultimately brick ur phone..... I had to sell my tab wen I could no longer bear the probs..... Currently using HTC desire 816w..... Nd I miss my tab... So please be warned..... #keep-calm-cos-its-stanboy-rolling
please who can confirm this? I didn't see any complaint in respect of that.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Emmysteve(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Mr Man, it takes memory card up to 64gb space. Google for any info you need. Don't be lazy.
please take it Easy on me, I am not being lazy. I just want to know, I am a newbie pls. So do you suggest i buy a memory card of 64gb and that problem would be solved,? Considering what the other poster said about the dangers of increasing one internal memory, putting a memory card would be safer. What do u think?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Emmysteve:
please take it Easy on me, I am not being lazy. I just want to know, I am a newbie pls. So do you suggest i buy a memory card of 64gb and that problem would be solved,? Considering what the other poster said about the dangers of increasing one internal memory, putting a memory card would be safer. What do u think?
There is no danger of increasing your internal storage but do it at your risk. Some tablets have that peculiar problem but with an sdcard you have no problem. If you store on the second partition, some tablets will tell you to format but there is an option.
The only option is to clear cache after booting to recovery.
If you haven't bought the tablet and you see a tecno n9, buy that as that one has no single problem with expansion.

The best tablets for me are from cube. Talk 9 and 8 which have about 2gb internal memory partition.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by stanboy28(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2015
Emmysteve:
please who can confirm this? I didn't see any complaint in respect of that.
sure many pple have not upgraded their internal storage
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by mercyitodo(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2015
Just got a teclast p80 and its far better than all these Tecno products. 2gb internal space for app and no need to expand memory and its super stable.

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by kroosx: 11:39am On May 05, 2015
heyessoh:
Any1here wanna sell his G9? I nid d phone urgently b4 i spent d money on sumtin else..
are u stil intrested?....mine z up for sale
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by ekmaxop: 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
heyessoh:
Will you buy mine? Has a cracked screen but still fully functional with 2.5 GB ram
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by attock: 4:10am On May 09, 2015
G9 has OTG function or not?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:59am On May 09, 2015
attock:
G9 has OTG function or not?
It has
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by LKO(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

There is no danger of increasing your internal storage but do it at your risk. Some tablets have that peculiar problem but with an sdcard you have no problem. If you store on the second partition, some tablets will tell you to format but there is an option.
The only option is to clear cache after booting to recovery.
If you haven't bought the tablet and you see a tecno n9, buy that as that one has no single problem with expansion.

The best tablets for me are from cube. Talk 9 and 8 which have about 2gb internal memory partition.

Oga sir, have u u handled d cube talk 9 and 8 u talked about? Are they perfect? I want to buy the cube talk 7. I nor wan regret o.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 09, 2015
LKO:

Oga sir, have u u handled d cube talk 9 and 8 u talked about? Are they perfect? I want to buy the cube talk 7. I nor wan regret o.
I have the cube talk 9x and bought the talk 8 for a client. There are near perfect.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by LKO(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

I have the cube talk 9x and bought the talk 8 for a client. There are near perfect.

Thank u. How much did u buy both d cube talk 9x and 8? What are the accessories that came with them?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 09, 2015
LKO:

Thank u. How much did u buy both d cube talk 9x and 8? What are the accessories that came with them?
Charger, tablet and bought casing separately.
Cube talk 9x 16gb=200 dollars
Cube talk 8 octacore 8gb= 100 dollars
Casing around 10 dollars
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by LKO(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Charger, tablet and bought casing separately.
Cube talk 9x 16gb=200 dollars
Cube talk 8 octacore 8gb= 100 dollars
Casing around 10 dollars

Thank u.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by LKO(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2015
stanboy28:

U sold ur tab because u couldn't bear the probs right? I m pretty sure u didn't disclose this reason to the unlucky buyer. U wud simply tell him u are selling it because u want to upgrade to ipad. This is the very reason why I dnt buy any so called fairly used phone, whether UK or naija used. Buy brand new and enjoy value for money and standard warranty. God help us.

Obukowho, u nor try at all o, who knw whether u use sapele water wash d buyer face? Monday Igbuya must hear this.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 15, 2015
LKO:

U sold ur tab because u couldn't bear the probs right? I m pretty sure u didn't disclose this reason to the unlucky buyer. U wud simply tell him u are selling it because u want to upgrade to ipad. This is the very reason why I dnt buy any so called fairly used phone, whether UK or naija used. Buy brand new and enjoy value for money and standard warranty. God help us.

Obukowho, u nor try at all o, who knw whether u use sapele water wash d buyer face? Monday Igbuya must hear this.

Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by stanboy28(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
LKO:

na sapele u dey tooo.... anyway am too inclined to buy a trash 2nd hand but I can sell to do magas I have magarized........ nor worry Sunday ogba dey cum for u
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 7:08am On May 18, 2015
The audio output of tecno g9 is reallly poor. is der a way to tweak this?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by LKO(m): 9:18am On May 18, 2015
stanboy28:
na sapele u dey tooo.... anyway am too inclined to buy a trash 2nd hand but I can sell to do magas I have magarized........ nor worry Sunday ogba dey cum for u
Funny, repent o. I m nt in Sapele, I m in Udu road. Enjoy ur week.
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by stanboy28(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2015
LKO:
Funny, repent o. I m nt in Sapele, I m in Udu road. Enjoy ur week.
same bro. ...peace
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Carlcaresophia: 8:34am On May 21, 2015
Bigmex:
The audio output of tecno g9 is reallly poor. is der a way to tweak this?
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by Bigmex: 12:51am On May 24, 2015
i stay in lagos. i know u guys hav a service center at opebi. but i want to know, is it possible to tweak d audio ouput? wen i listen to music with earphones at low volume d output is ok but wen i increase to d highest volume, d audio ouput becomes very distorted and unstable. so is it possible to tweak dis?
Re: Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. by MenaElder: 6:21pm On May 25, 2015
Hi am New here ....wanna knw abt the durability of the tecno g9 and pls add me up on whatsapp group of tecno g9 users +22675975000
Thanx
And pls Sir Emma I ll luv to hav a private chat with you for guidelines

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / The Head Phones And Earbuds Thread