Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,728 members, 7,965,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:05 PM

Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family (8726 Views)

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Tomtoxic: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
All dis pipo if u feel d woman is d head of d home simply make your wife d head or ur girlfriend ur head nd dnt kum 2 nl 2 show ur frustrations

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by xtervaganza(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
I don't really know what's wrong with some guys here

U want to be the head of your own house? Lol

Are u building a family or a military camp?

I'm very sorry for u

Respect shouud be mutual and equal in a relationship

Stop forming Oga boss

No Yab me ooooo

I get big mouth pass u

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by idris4r83(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
oppinionated:

Why can't both the males and females be co-heads together?
not possible to have 2 captains in a ship
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by bukatyne(f): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde: Simple issue. Man always remains the head of the home, not to dominate or control or rule his wife. But to love, lead, protect and guide her. Its a position of responsibility and not show of authority.

From what the Bible makes me believe, it could be more tasking if it is properly done. That's why a great husband must have broad enough shoulders to carry all the weight of the family.

My Dad was a Super Father and Husband # world's greatest dad, we miss you kiss

Thank God for giving you insight

You are quite very lucky

On your way to having a beautiful home

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by bukatyne(f): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Jambsupport: and u said these rubbish with so much boldness? smh for how some of us thinks.

Why don't you counter her post intelligently?

Pick out what you do not agree with and explain or if you disagree with the whole post, post your counter

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by bukatyne(f): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Funny, true and sad scenario

hotwax: Don't you get the simple logic?
when a man buys a car, they tell him to get a house, when get a house , they tell him "its now time to get married"

house, car, pets, wife are all properties.
all object of fame and pleasure.

we pay hefty money to purchase all of them.

the woman in your scenerio did much work than her husband. Why? Do you know how much the guy paid for dowry?

Car and wife are both delicate, luxurious and require care. Men treat women as delicate properties. That's why they do like mumu to their wife. Just like you will nurture your ferari with care. You don't want your Audi Q7 break down on third mainland bridge.

the moment the society realize they are selling their daughter, the better.

I can do anything to make my Audi q7 happy and healthy, so also ny woman. If that makes my Audi Q7 head of my house , no problem
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by obailala(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2014
ochejoseph: SINCERELY CAN YOU DO THIS ?
I can do this for my younger or older sister, I can do this for my mum, I can even do this for just a friend. So why on earth should it be an issue to do this for my wife?.. or do I hate her so much?

How does helping my own wife buckle her shoe (when she's putting on a supposedly tight skirt which makes it difficult for her to bend) make me less of a man biko?.. How silly can people go to prove that they are 'real men'?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1580568_fam_2_main_jpeg8a0336564b8e9dcd511cd226cb2e7b06

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by cococandy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls tell them
obailala: I can do this for my younger or older sister, I can do this for my mum, I can even do this for just a friend. So why on earth should it be an issue to do this for my wife?.. or do I hate her so much?

How does helping my own wife buckle her shoe (when she's putting on a supposedly tight skirt which makes it difficult for her to bend) make me less of a man biko?.. How silly can people go to prove that they are 'real men'?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1580568_fam_2_main_jpeg8a0336564b8e9dcd511cd226cb2e7b06
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Jambsupport(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Even the way you understand english is rubbish and Zero. Take some english comprehension lessons before pouncing on my comment and calling it rubbish. Read my comment slowly.
gone but here now. i see no reason to read that trash again. it makes no sense engaging u.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jambsupport: gone but here now. i see no reason to read that trash again. it makes no sense engaging u.

Of course you won't bother because your english comprehension is low. You must be ashamed of yourself. So run along!

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Jambsupport(f): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Of course you won't bother because your english comprehension is low. You must be ashamed of yourself. So run along!
i thought i was fair to consider your post as rubbish, i should have mentioned how empty u're in the head or how dead dumb u're too. little thing askin me to run along *spits on her silly face*
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jambsupport: i thought i was sooo stupid to consider your post as rubbish,that is why I cannot argue intelligently and do have absolutely nothing to contribute to the thread and To your comment. you should have mentioned how empty I am in the head or how dead dumb I am too.
Exactly so. I forgot to add that. grin grin grin grin
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Jambsupport(f): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sophyrocks: Exactly so. I forgot to add that. grin grin grin grin
u now clueless?
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jambsupport: u now clueless?

CLUELESS KE? Rather its you who is.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Godmystrength: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2014
I am not saying the MAN is not the HEAD. Of course he is the HEAD. But i just want to ask a simple question. Please, those of you here quoting bible here and there, are you Christians?
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by ireneidiva(f): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
lonelydora:

I can only do this only if she's pregnant.
Conditional love.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Obidikejr(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
tintingz:
That's why "equity" is the word here, equality is delusional when it comes to the role of a man and a woman, equality only exist in our mind and spirit.

There is reason why women in the past still want the men to be the head even our present day women still want men to be the head. smiley

Any person that says there is nothing like "headship" need his/her brain to be on reset factory.
The end
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Obidikejr(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
Simple issue. Man always remains the head of the home, not to dominate or control or rule his wife. But to love, lead, protect and guide her. Its a position of responsibility and not show of authority.

From what the Bible makes me believe, it could be more tasking if it is properly done. That's why a great husband must have broad enough shoulders to carry all the weight of the family.

My Dad was a Super Father and Husband # world's greatest dad, we miss you kiss
Apt
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tintingz(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Obidikejr:

The end

2014 post.

I've changed some views on that post tho.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Obidikejr(m): 5:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
tintingz:

2014 post.

I've changed some views on that post tho.
Boss, wasn't expecting a reply. Like it's been 6 long years. Trust you're good?

What are your views now chief. Changed?

I still feel strongly, there can't be two Kings in a kingdom.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tintingz(m): 1:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Obidikejr:

Boss, wasn't expecting a reply. Like it's been 6 long years. Trust you're good?
Yes I'm doing good, thanks.

What are your views now chief. Changed?

I still feel strongly, there can't be two Kings in a kingdom.

Many women are now breadwinners in their home, so what exactly makes the man head of home?
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Obidikejr(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
tintingz:
Yes I'm doing good, thanks.

Many women are now breadwinners in their home, so what exactly makes the man head of home?
Oh well in that case she is. I don't dispute. My annoyance is towards women clamouring for equal rights when the man is still sole provider to the family or provides much of the daily bread.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tintingz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Obidikejr:

Oh well in that case she is. I don't dispute. My annoyance is towards women clamouring for equal rights when the man is still sole provider to the family or provides much of the daily bread.
Equal rights is broad and not only in the home.

I'm sure women that clamour for equal rights are ready to provide for the family too or she's just a wannabe.

2 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Magnoliaa(f): 2:12am On Apr 20, 2020
tintingz:
Equal rights is broad and not only in the home.

I'm sure women that clamour for equal rights are ready to provide for the family too or she's just a wannabe.

Valid. I only have a problem with people who think there's only the latter category.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tintingz(m): 2:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Valid. I only have a problem with people who think there's only the latter category.

Many women provide for the family today, we have them as breadwinners but some people with their Ignorance and dissonance just like thinking the wannabes only exist. That's delusion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? / See As Husband Is Whipping Wife Mercilessly With A Belt (must See For All Ladies / What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.