Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:44 AM

Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers (4857 Views)

WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. / Reports On The Quds Day Zaria Massacre Investigation / Video Of The Quds Days Massacre By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by crosbreaka: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some of the Pictures of Quds Martyrs

Saturday, 26 July 2014 19:20

These are the pictures of 12 out of 36 current Quds Day Martyrs.

http://islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1191:some-of-the-pictures-of-quds-martyrs&catid=41:frontpage
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
may there souls rest in perfect peace

as for those calling me heartless

a friend of mine lost his father,mother,3 sisters and brother to BH.......SHould I upload their pic

the picture of a headless father, armless mother or that of scattered daughters

result; no protest

inasmuch as the pics touched me but the pertinent question is this, did the picture of malnourished biafran children end the war.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!

call it an attempt to APPEAL TO PITY
matyrs for what reason?

why didn't they protest against the killing of innocent nigerians by BOKO HARAM

please dont make me update pics of millions killed by BH that these dead men did not find fit to protest against their killing

northern nigeria a place of misplaced priorities

[center]NOTE: AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS[/center]

i weep for this entity nigeria

40 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by crosbreaka: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: matyrs for what reason?
please dont make me update pics of millions killed by BH that these dead men did not find fit to protest against their killing

the below has already been given as answer to your stupidity in another thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1831056/killing-3-sons-planned-gejnigerias#25005517
Onyocha:

[b]so in the animal kingdom you live in when someone doesn't protest against the ones you are against and the someone goes on to protest against another form of injustice elsewhere, that someone's punishment is to be shot at sight in an extra-judicial manner? the Quds day procession is more or less a religious observance for Shi'ites across the globe. the procession was held even in London, New York, and Paris. furthermore, the Shi'ite Muslims in Zaria, as also elsewhere in the country, have conducted this peaceful rally for over three decades without any hitch! why this year there is problem? do people deserve to be shot for holding a procession even if you don't like the idea or you think they are silly and they are misplacing their priorities? so whenever someone doesn't know his priorities and he goes on to hold a peaceful protest, that someone would be taught his "priorities", or rather your own priority, through the sound of bullets. shame! angry

today it is the Shi'ites, and God knows whose turn this lawlessness would target. how can people feel safe in such atmosphere of anarchy and insecurity?[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Clerverly: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
I Wonder How Their Presidential Candidate Would Campaign In North In 2015?
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by wecan: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
I HAVEN'T SEE ANY NORTHERNER PROTESTING AGAINST THE KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BY BOKO HARAM BUT I HEARD THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING AGAINST ISREAL AND HAMAS WAR. WHAT A bleeping MENTALITY

22 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
crosbreaka:

the below has already been given as answer to your stupidity in another thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1831056/killing-3-sons-planned-gejnigerias#25005517

hmm my stupidity is simply based on the reality on ground

why dont the QUDS abi wetin choose a day to protest for the chibok gals round the globe

let your sympathy not cloud your judgement

9 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by crosbreaka: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
why dont the QUDS abi wetin choose a day to protest for the chibok gals round the globe

going by your il-logic, all those foreigners around the world, who left their own problems to tend to the Chibok girls abduction and to protest for the freedom of the girls, also deserve the same brutal treatment by their respective governments/military meted to the people of Zaria, "for not minding their business and setting their priorities straight".

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by DANILSA(m): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Stuwpid thread opened by an idiota to support some useless extremists. I never support the soldiers for extra judicial killing but the north is partially senseless because of religion. will come back when they protest Kano bombing today, 200 missing Girls, death of gallant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Chibaba247(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Pathetic, unfortunate death, my probs wit dis is d reason for deir death,dyin for miscreants in far gaza

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Human life in the northern Nigeria is worthless because worthless religious ideology of martyrdom

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by NeilOssai(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Young pple.....such gullibility.. cry......just wasted ur lives.. . embarassed embarassed...pity..

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by lekkie073(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Those r pix of unfortunate boys who have been brainwashed by some religious fanatics. I can bet u dat 90% of them were high on drugs before death took them away

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Clerverly: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
wecan: I HAVEN'T SEE ANY NORTHERNER PROTESTING AGAINST THE KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BY BOKO HARAM BUT I HEARD THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING AGAINST ISREAL AND HAMAS WAR. WHAT A bleeping MENTALITY
W
I Have not seen a South Easterner Condemn the mis governance ravaging Abia State and Ebonyi State but here you lots insult, malign and harass the performing governors of south western states, yet nobody has murdered you Idiats! Hypocrites!

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by djfaithy: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
To all of the f00ls that still find one way or the other to justify this crime against humanity, tell your ebolajonathan that this has also been added to his archive....won't say more than that, #unfollows thread. angry.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by kingthreat(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2014

You are such an insensitive retard. You just stay behind your computer and say rubbish. Cowards like you have never participated in a protest for the good of mankind before. These people were killed extra-judically. Tomorrow the killings could be closer to you.
#Notoextrajudicialmurder
#Notosoliderjunglejustice
#Righttoprotest

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by kingthreat(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
lekkie073: Those r pix of unfortunate boys who have been brainwashed by some religious fanatics. I can bet u dat 90% of them were high on drugs before death took them away

The first few pictures are those of children. You are the one who has been brainwashed out of your religious and tribal bias. The world needs less irrational people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by emiye(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014

if there was no extra judicial killing emanating from this protest, you might never know there was a protest against the killings in gaza. How then do you conclude there was no protest against BH killings.?. If there was a security report of the danger from the protest, there ought to have been another way of dispersing the crowd rather than firing live bullets to defenseless crowd.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by iluvweed(m): 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
I see dead PEOPLE.............. shocked
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Don't our soldiers have rubber bullets and water cannon?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by iterator25: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seun , why would you allow people post pics such as these on your platform can't you do a lil proofreading
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by lekkie073(m): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
kingthreat:

The first few pictures are those of children. You are the one who has been brainwashed out of your religious and tribal bias. The world needs less irrational people like you.
And what are children doing in a religious protest. For Ur information I have witnessed so called children(almajiris) killing and maiming innocent people before. So......u can go join them in hell if u care
angry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by crosbreaka: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
iterator25: Seun , why would you allow people post pics such as these on your platform can't you do a lil proofreading

the title of the thread already carries a warning that there are graphic pics. so you should expect seeing blood and dead people if you are inquisitive to click on the thread. dont complain.

may be these images of dead innocent people, among whom are women and children, can provoke the feelings of the stone-hearted beasts who want to justify extra-judicial killings and find excuses for their fellow beasts who perpetrated this massacre.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by lekkie073(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seun, mynd44, pls come and lock this thread....
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by ChrisOD: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
crosbreaka:

going by your il-logic, all those foreigners around the world, who left their own problems to tend to the Chibok girls abduction and to protest for the freedom of the girls, also deserve the same brutal treatment by their respective governments/military meted to the people of Zaria, "for not minding their business and setting their priorities straight".

YOU ARE A BIG MALU (COW)

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by PresidentAde(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
*** Truth be told,,,,Our military has over done it again this time ***...... If they are indeed "arm-less" protestes.........tear gas should have done the needful...........Chai Nigerian army no dey shoot for leg again ??

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by na1raland: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Allahu!... Nigeria Military has just successfully birth another sect they can't possibly contain in future. This is outrageous and sad and should be condemned by peace loving Nigerians who understand the genesis of Boko Haram that we are currently dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by hebex12(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
@op y do u post their picz here,had it been ur relative or parents r dere wuld u upload such picz

Use pin on urself b4 u used it 2 attack ur neigbour
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by lorRhyMeZ: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
wecan: I HAVEN'T SEE ANY NORTHERNER PROTESTING AGAINST THE KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BY BOKO HARAM BUT I HEARD THAT THEY ARE PROTESTING AGAINST ISREAL AND HAMAS WAR. WHAT A bleeping MENTALITY

U haven't seen any northerner protesting against boko haram? #bringbackourgirls is a good example of where u can start from..

Moreover Quds day is a day set aside to show solidarity with palestine. It has been going on for years across different places around d world.

Also do brazilians living in brazil to mention a few have any business with chibok girls? Didn't they also protest in solidarity?

When Nigerian soldiers were F-ing d poo outta Biafra, didn't d world rise up to protest against Nigeria
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by lorRhyMeZ: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

See this cave homo sapien! Haven't people in different countries shown solidarity with chibok girls? Even presidents of other countries have come out to protest d govt's inability to secure their release..do these people have any thing to do with chibok or borno state? Infact #bringbackourgals campaign is what?
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
how many den kill? our military no try at all, den for kill all of them wetin consin with Israel and hamas our own dey here den no get time protest

#operationwipethemoutbeforetheyescalate
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Faun(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
I hope they were all Hausas?
Re: Graphic Pics Of The Victims Of The Quds Day Massacre In Zaria Killed by Soldiers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
The Nigerian Military now,

Shooting defenceless people,

Running away from bokoharam attacks,

Beggers,

corrupt institute,

All you who justifies the killing of this innocent soul, you will soon be handle by the Nigeria Army Now.

I use the word NOW cos of wat they currently present..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweets From Dino Melaye VS Bola Tinubu's Fallout / Jewish Prophet From Israel Says Biafra WILL Be Independent In 2018 (video) / "I Have Finally Given Up On Our Igbo Brains" Lady Reacts To Claims Over Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.