Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,471 members, 7,904,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

How To Attract Customers To My Salon? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Attract Customers To My Salon? (13618 Views)

My Salon Is Ready For Business But No Stylist / Is GTBank Forcing Customers To Open Current Accounts? / Help: How Do I Improve Sales In My Salon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2008
grin grin grin oh yes she pay her customers after paying them then hold meeting wit em.hmm interesting
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by gbeboy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
i've always had this idea of a saloon like i've been seeing on tv as in a place where ideas are born.this can be achoeved by creating an atmosphere that will attract graet minds like having a chess spot and a weekly opinion poll on way forward on current affairs.
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by sewanu(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2008
i've always had this idea of a saloon like i've been seeing on tv as in a place where ideas are born.this can be achoeved by creating an atmosphere that will attract graet minds like having a chess spot and a weekly opinion poll on way forward on current affairs.
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by biggs(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2008
All you need is friendly staff that can attend to customer cheerfully. you need to make the enviroment sparkling clean and you too must be a good leader.
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by denny4ril: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2008
1. design and give well designed posters at car parks, in buses, airport for free
2. design a large billboard
3. good customer service
4. affordable and competitive price
5. set up a blog online and direct people to it , etc

http://romance-gists..com
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2008
JUJU
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by abujabooks(f): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2008
1. Excellent customer service. Employ a girl to make tea & offer water.

2. Always wash towels daily.

3. Clean floors!
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by alertsolut: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2008
HI FOR YOU TO ATTRACT CUSTOMERS TO YOUR SALON YOU NEED SOME STEP TO TAKE THE FIRST ONE IS TAKE GOD FIRST IN ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO AND WHAT U ARE DOING THERE TRY THIS AM VERY SURE OF THIS AND AM ASSURING YOU.
2. CHECK THR KIND OF AREA YOU ARE
3. YOU CAN MAKE ATTRACT AND GOOD BIZ STATEGIES
4. I WANT YOU TO DREAM BIG FOR YOUR SALON
5. HAVE A GOOD CUSTOMER RELATION EVEN
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by Ahamic(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
First of all consider your location - it's key. Is your location where there a lot of poor or rich people?
Where you are located will help you know the kind of customers to expect and how to set up your saloon as well as in fixing your price.

Always treat your customers as kings - if possible have their list and go the extramile of knowing them beyond just coming to your saloon.
and lot's more,
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by angelina08(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2008
"First" the salon most be in a good site position to attract customers "Secondly" You most have a good staff.
This staff of yours most be a qualify in making hears and farst when making it, it help in attracting customers.

Also your salon most be well looking good all the time with a good flowers. etc
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by ohwofasa(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2009
jus give good services
Re: How To Attract Customers To My Salon? by MastBarber: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
I think the best way to get more people to your salon is SmurfHair.com  I got a few extra walk-ins a week  from it, it's kind of like mysapce but its for us (Barbers/Hairstylist)  kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Takes Action Against Unregistered Online Money Lenders / Googletrader Nigeria To Shut-down By November 11 2013!!! / Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.