Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! (2507 Views)

I Am Confused! Who Is In Charge Of Lagos State, Fashola Or Tinubu / Why We Deported 67 Citizens From Lagos State – Fashola’s Aide / Lga's Elections In Lagos State: Fashola Goofed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
If Ejigbo road is bad, cele road is bad, Bucknor road is bad, this road is bad, that road is bad what then has Fashola being doing earning him all the praises here by APC e-rodents?

1 Like

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by GogetterMD(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Most of the roads in ejigbo have been in a deplorable condition for as long as I remember, esp the ikotun-ejigbo road and the adjoining roads in ago, jakande and environs. Successive governments have overlooked that road even though it is a very important one. Most of the damage on the road came from petrol tanker drivers plying that route down the decades en route NNPC depot, and bad drainage
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by gratiaeo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
I de observe
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
GogetterMD: Most of the roads in ejigbo have been in a deplorable condition for as long as I remember, esp the ikotun-ejigbo road and the adjoining roads in ago, jakande and environs. Successive governments have overlooked that road even though it is a very important one. Most of the damage on the road came from petrol tanker drivers plying that route down the decades en route NNPC depot, and bad drainage
Funny enough the route to the NNPC depot has been tarred
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ishilove:
Funny enough the route to the NNPC depot has been tarred
that's the only good road at Ejigbo I guess.
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by poiZon: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
DIARIS godOOO!
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by jacobs123(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Pictures!!!

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by jacobs123(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2014
More

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 30, 2014
@jacobs123,thanks for the pictures. cool
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by zizoupinocchio: 2:31am On Jul 31, 2014
jacobs123: More
Ah!!!!!!! See my Iyana-Ejigbo Ooooooooo.... Lmao... I no kno say ejigbo pple dey browse @ all not to talk of make dem dey active online like dis,,, Nice One!!!!!!!.... Dah Ile-Epo side still worse gan! E be like I go snap dah one by mysef... 4 ile-epo ehn, even to cross d road, ur leg must get stained wit mud- dat na sure bet... I always vex for Fashola anytym I have to cross dah road cos d tin dey spoil my fineboi.
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by pheesayor(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls go ahead and do the story, I'll like to publish on my blog too for furrher publicity, that we are APC admirers does not mean we should rub their heads when they go wrong.
berem: my bad! I promise to take pictures anytime I pass that area again. Anyone who knows Ejigbo very well will at least agree with me about what I am saying.

I am thinking of contacting a political editor of a newspaper who is a mentor to publish my story. Ejigbo people are really going through hell honestly.
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
pheesayor: Pls go ahead and do the story, I'll like to publish on my blog too for furrher publicity, that we are APC admirers does not mean we should rub their heads when they go wrong.
longest time Pheesayor! Where the hell have you been? cheesy
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Firefire(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Omexonomy: berem and her wahala. If na PDP road you would have taken more than fifty pictures with photoshops.
The last time we held meeting about that road with the LG chairman and lasag we were told that the road could not be repaird for the money ment for the road have been share among party faithfulls which i hope berem is among. So stop complaining about the road and spend ur own share of the looties and bootis from the national cake.

The truth shall be told one day.

All hinterlands roads in Lagos State are in a complete state of soreness and completely dilapidated.

This is one of my pains against APC. angry

3 Likes

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Firefire(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
APContherun: If Ejigbo road is bad, cele road is bad, Bucknor road is bad, this road is bad, that road is bad what then has Fashola being doing earning him all the praises here by APC e-rodents?

Fashola is over-hyped.

His 2nd Term is a complete disaster

3 Likes

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by pheesayor(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
I've been here, we can work together on this and other similar stuffs
berem: longest time Pheesayor! Where the hell have you been? cheesy
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by pheesayor(m): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
not true, he's been still commissioning projects but you won't see any good he has done so cheers with the bad ones you've been seeing
Firefire:

Fashola is over-hyped.

His 2nd Term is a complete disaster
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by pheesayor(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
just saw this though

LAGOS SETS TO GRADE UNTARRED ROADS.

Lagos State Government is set to begin massive grading of untarred roads in the 57 Local Government and Local Council Development Areas of the State in its efforts to make transportation within various communities easier for the people.

This was disclosed by the Honourable Commissioner for Rural Development, Pastor Cornelius Ojelabi at the Monthly Stakeholders Interactive Session of the Ministry with the Executive Members of Community Development Committees (CDCs) and Neighbourhood Watch Coordinators in the 57LGAs/LCDAs of the State.

The commissioner said as soon as the rain stops the Ministry of Rural Development will embark on the grading of untarred roads in all the Local Government areas of the State.

He therefore urged the CDAs/CDCs to liaise with the Director in charge of Civil Engineering in his Ministry and present to him the untarred roads that are in critical state and need urgent Government attention.

Ojelabi while urging the CDAs, CDCs as well as the Neighbourhood Watch personnel to intensify efforts in Community policing, also charged them to always give feed back to the people on the outcome of their meeting for the betterment of their people.

The representative of the State Ministry of Health, Mrs. Omowunmi George called the attention of the people to the deadly killer disease in the sub-region now, the Ebola virus disease and gave them tips on how to recognize the infected person and what to do in preventing the spread of the disease.

Mrs. George said the disease can be transmitted to fellow human being through physical contact with body fluid such as blood, urine, stool, saliva, breast milk and semen of an infected person adding that it can also be contacted through the washing of the dead body of an infected person or contact with corpse of an infected person.

She urged the people to reduce their contact with high risk animals including the eating of bush meat so as to prevent the spread of the disease.

George encouraged the observation of high level of personal hygiene by washing of hands with soap and water thoroughly and frequently especially after having contact with sick people.

She urged them not to hesitate to contact the Ministry of Health if they noticed any symptom of the disease in their area.

Also at the gathering was the representative of the Ministry of the Environment, Office of Drainage Service’s, Engr. Ayodele Kuku who solicited for the support of the Neighbourhood Watchers and the CDAs/CDCs in educating their people on the need to stop the unwholesome habit of dumping refuse in the drains and canals when its rain.

Engr. Kuku noted that the State will continue to enjoy flood free environment if the people play their parts by not blocking the right of way of water through the dumping of refuse in drains and canal or building on drainage channels.

She also implored the CDCs members to talk to their children and wards not to disturb the Ministry workers whenever they come around to clear the drainages and canals in their area while also urging them to call on their Ministry if they have any challenges as the Ministry will be quick to respond.

Also, present to educate and enlighten the CDAs and Neighbourhood watchers was the representative of the State Safety Commission, Mrs. Bisola Agboola who disclosed that her Agency was set up basically to ensure safety as a way of life in Lagos State.

She noted that her Agency has been doing this through public enlightenment and advocacy to schools both private and public, vocational centres, artisans, business community, construction and manufacturing sectors and all identified stakeholders with a view to enforcing the safety laws.

Others are the representative of the Lagos State Bureau of statistics under the Ministry of Economic Planning and Budget, and Representative of Medpro Global Resources.

Highlight of the meeting was the valedictory speech of the retiring Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Rural Development, Mr. Olatunde Agoro who will be retiring on the 5th of August, 2014.

He recounted the good services he rendered to the State in the last 34years and 8months with thanksgiving to the Almighty God for his faithfulness and mercy.
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
pheesayor: I've been here, we can work together on this and other similar stuffs
ok dear
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Firefire(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
pheesayor: not true, he's been still commissioning projects but you won't see any good he has done so cheers with the bad ones you've been seeing

If I cannot see his good work 100km around me, despite our huge contributions to LAG IGR (Land Use Charge, PAYE, etc)

Then he is simply doing nothing and the Local Government Chairmen are not helping matters.

LGAs & Development center does absolutely nothing to maintain the infrastructure in the locality. What then are they doing with the Federal Allocations?

2 Likes

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by pheesayor(m): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
saying they aren't doing anything is unfair, they are obviously overwhelmed by the population influx.
Firefire:

If I cannot see his good work 100km around me, despite our huge contributions to LAG IGR (Land Use Charge, PAYE, etc)

Then he is simply doing nothing and the Local Government Chairmen are not helping matters.

LGAs & Development center does absolutely nothing to maintain the infrastructure in the locality. What then are they doing with the Federal Allocations?

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Descartes: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
What do you want the puppetry Governor to do

2 Likes

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Firefire(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
pheesayor: saying they aren't doing anything is unfair, they are obviously overwhelmed by the population influx.

Population explosions, cheesy

This means the higher the population the higher the IGR and the more they should give to the masses.

But, overwhelmed is not even applicable in the case of some areas in Lagos as you cannot see or feel the Impact of the Local or State government in the past years, hence the issue of overwhelmed is not tenable.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
APC Supporters sha

What the hell is Kehinde Bamigbetan doing as the LCDA chairman

she just absolved Fashola of the responsibility and heaped the blame on another person but when it comes to GEJ they will refuse to acknowledge that there are different arms of Government and blame him for even the slap their husband/neighbor gave them.... HYPOCRISY IS THE WATCHWORD in APC

2 Likes

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
gboss4sure: APC Supporters sha

she just absolved Fashola of the responsibility and heaped the blame on another person but when it comes to GEJ they will refuse to acknowledge that there are different arms of Government and blame him for even the slap their husband/neighbor gave them.... HYPOCRISY IS THE WATCHWORD in APC
oh please shut up! I didn't absolve Fashola of any responsibility. Go back and read my original post.
May I remind you that I opened this thread for a purpose. The thread is not for comparison but strictly for Ejigbo and its envrions.
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Descartes: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
APContherun: If Ejigbo road is bad, cele road is bad, Bucknor road is bad, this road is bad, that road is bad what then has Fashola being doing earning him all the praises here by APC e-rodents?
Good question.
But most of them have been very toady these days angry
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Descartes: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: oh please shut up! I didn't absolve Fashola of any responsibility. Go back and read my original post.
May I remind you that I opened this thread for a purpose. The thread is not for comparison but strictly for Ejigbo and its envrions.
Too commanding angry
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by bettydee(f): 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
I agree with the op on d bad state of Ejigbo roads,even my own street,FALANA is terrible and that's like a major road linking various streets in Ejigbo.I will post pictures of the street by tomorrow for all to see. I had a lot of times that contracts have been awarded bt ppl just come with trucks,pour clay sands that spoils it the more...Abeg fashola should do something bico.
Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by pheesayor(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2014
those who rush into Lagos do squat with relatives, do they pay revenue? Those who sleep in corners, do they pay tax? Go to under various bridges that are not barricaded, people have started residing there again. Need I mention more?
Firefire:

Population explosions, cheesy

This means the higher the population the higher the IGR and the more they should give to the masses.

But, overwhelmed is not even applicable in the case of some areas in Lagos as you cannot see or feel the Impact of the Local or State government in the past years, hence the issue of overwhelmed is not tenable.

Re: Is Ejigbo Still Part Of Lagos State? Fashola Please Do Something! by Kenai: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2014
FASHOLA IS TWERKING!
Eko Oni Baje lai lai!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai / ABU Don Caught In Female Hostel / Sad!! Young Female Student Crushed To Death In Abeokuta [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.