Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,050 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won (11189 Views)

Forex Curbs: CBN Moves To Ease Importers' Plight / REGISTRATION Importers Game Challenge - N125,000 To Be Won / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
CONFIRMATION CODE: ASDF2014@@
CONTESTANT NAME; STEPH OLUWALONIMI
SEX;MALE
LOCATION;ABUJA
OCCUPATION;STUDENT
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
CONFIRMATION CODE: ASDF2014@@
CONTESTANT NAME; STEPH OLUWALONIMI
SEX;MALE
LOCATION;ABUJA
OCCUPATION;STUDENT
email: s------------0@hotmail.com

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by malachytochukwu(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
name of contestant: ogbu tochukwu malachy
email: m............wu@gmail.com

have not got the confirmation code yet oo
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
malachytochukwu: name of contestant: ogbu tochukwu malachy
email: m............wu@gmail.com

have not got the confirmation code yet oo
YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO CREATE ONE YOURSELF
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by malachytochukwu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
Name of contestant: ogbu tochukwu malachy
email: m...........wu@gmail.com
i didnt understand the confirmation code of a thing please. i thought it was going to be sent to me.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by malachytochukwu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
stevolinkon40: YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO CREATE ONE YOURSELF
sorry oo, i tot it was going to be sent to me please. HOPE ITS FORGIVEABLE
i have sent mine to importerscontest@gmail.com. thanks for understanding
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Evicsholar(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
contestant: Evicsholar
confirmation code: $Amawinner!!!
Email:e*****96@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Evicsholar(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
malachytochukwu:
sorry oo, i tot it was going to be sent to me please. HOPE ITS FORGIVEABLE
i have sent mine to importerscontest@gmail.com. thanks for understanding
same ere
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by onyichick(f): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
name:onyeche
code:#glambridal#
email:on*********20@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by olawhizzy(m): 1:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Contestant : Abdulazeez Ismail o
Confirmationcode: jerich100
Email: o.....zy@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2014
[size=16pt]extension Granted. All answers should be submitted before 2pm today.[/size]

@ stevolinkon40.

I am giving you one more chance or grace to send your answer to the mail BOX. and delete your answer on this thread. Or I will have you disqualified.

I mean it. and I believe the Judges and my co-Host shinaf agrees with me
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Neduzze5(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2014
This is not good na. Someone has already posted answers here so the extension will only give those that dropped out out of fear in the first place to copy the answers.

Ymodulus
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Fran6ik: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Neduzze5: This is not good na. Someone has already posted answers here so the extension will only give those that dropped out out of fear in the first place to copy the answers.

Ymodulus
supported
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by kheart(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
i dont think d extension is necessary unless u want pple to cheat.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Neduzze5: This is not good na. Someone has already posted answers here so the extension will only give those that dropped out out of fear in the first place to copy the answers.

Ymodulus
or those that are yet to submit to do a better job. of course with inputs from Steve's.

ymodulus didn't really say if those that submitted earlier can resubmit (or can we?). IMO the timing was ok. its just that some folks were not aware when questions were pasted.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by crudedude(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2014
kheart: i dont think d extension is necessary unless u want pple to cheat.

Well said.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus: [size=16pt]extension Granted. All answers should be submitted before 2pm today.[/size]

@ stevolinkon40.

I am giving you one more chance or grace to send your answer to the mail BOX. and delete your answer on this thread. Or I will have you disqualified.

I mean it. and I believe the Judges and my co-Host shinaf agrees with me
thank you very much....I'll

Contestant name: Steph oluwalonimi
Confirmation code: asdf2014@@
Email: s-------0@gmail/Hotmail.com/yahoo.com

I sent from the three emails(same answer).. because am having problem sending it. Please pardon me for that. Am not even sure if you get the mail costam getting delivery failed here
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by biggboy(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2014
exactly! let this contest be credible with integrity.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by delaruh(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2014
supported !
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by NONNYG: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
this guy that posted his answers here has spoiled everything, I believe that the people that submitted theirs after him must have copied some of his answers, I suggest the judges should make use of the answers of those that submitted before him and render the latter invalid. I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2014
NONNYG: this guy that posted his answers here has spoiled everything, I believe that the people that submitted theirs after him must have copied some of his answers, I suggest the judges should make use of the answers of those that submitted before him and render the latter invalid. I stand to be corrected.
I was unable to send my answer to the email given,so i waited till 10pm (closing time for submitting ),my answers bbs posted here shouldn't affect things because anyone using my answers won't be able to submit after 10pm yesterday
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by zemaye: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2014
Wow am learning
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by ibangs(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Ymodulus: [b][size=16pt]extension Granted. All answers should be submitted before 2pm today.

Ymodulus in my opinion I don't think the contest should be extended till 2pm today. Most of us that adhere strictly to the rules work round the clock to meet the 10pm deadline yesterday. Also one of the contestant has mistakenly submitted his answer here which to me is a strong contender. Others that couldn't contest but peep through those answers will have a huge opportunity to get their answers, which will be a massive cheat and huge compromise to the show @ large. I think fairness, hard work and act according instructions should be the key. However, I have got to say bravo to you and the entire team for putting up this show.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2014
We we're nt aware wen d ? Was posted and the rule at 1st was 2pm 2dy
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by biggboy(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2014
ibangs:

Ymodulus in my opinion I don't think the contest should be extended till 2pm today. Most of us that adhere strictly to the rules work round the clock to meet the 10pm deadline yesterday. Also one of the contestant has mistakenly submitted his answer here which to me is a strong contender. Others that couldn't contest but peep through those answers will have a huge opportunity to get their answers, which will be a massive cheat and huge compromise to the show @ large. I think fairness, hard work and act according instructions should be the key. However, I have got to say bravo to you and the entire team for putting up this show.
host and co-host please consider this.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2014
It is left 4 d judges to compare d ansas he posted and d odas
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by stevolinkon40: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2014
spino90: It is left 4 d judges to compare d ansas he posted and d odas
I hope so
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2014
Can I still apply?. . . I see dis thread late.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by kheart(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
ibangs:

couldnt agree more to dis, i thought d questions were simple only to spend 3 hrs answering them. I have never written an exams for 3 hrs can u imagine bt dis xtension ll render my effort useless na.
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2014
Name:joseph ameh.confirmation code:josephameh.email:a.............Im@gmail.com
Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by Ymodulus: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014

Ymodulus

I AGREE WITH YOUR PLEA and to this effect. I will end the CONTEST and disqualify all entries from after the deadline.

thanks. nice input

2 Likes

Re: Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won by spino90: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Network is a major problem.som pple live in d urban areas while odas live in rural areas were network is a problem.if nt 4 network I wud hv submited mine since yestady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wapi Pay Fighting Scandal: The Full Story / Loya Milk Promo Scam / BUA To Establish 3 Million MTPA Cement Plant, 50 MW Power Plant In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.