Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:09 AM

Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano (44787 Views)

It's 4am & This Is NNPC Mega Station / Photos From The Heavy Fire Incident At NNPC Super Mega Station In Abuja Today / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
johnmartus: please if igbo peoples want to perish they should all perish alone why are you including other tribe to you sinking ship does detal speaking igbo rivers?
fvcking illiterate, detal ko, dettol ni grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
zeelo2014:
Little girl, go off the Internet and face ur studies. Topics like these are way off ur comprehension.

And who do you call little girl?! I laff at you.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: lagos is every nigerian's stake not only igbos, weather one is efik, ijaw, fulani, nupe etc every tribe has a stake in lagos, just that igbo have more than any other tribes grin grin grin

Well, if you think so. But I can assure you that, a Yoruba man can misbehave in Lagos and get away with it. But if it's an Ibo man, he will enter big trouble. Even in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: cos of delta igbo in delta state abi or cos we are closer in terms of border line, na only u bring origin cos I don correct you then you come back to politics, you are confuse mehn!
But we niger delta want to have our own country na force, shior!!!
You guys cannot stand alone.........
Even Oga Jona cannot argue....
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by JEITO: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
Are the sons now suffering for the sins of the fathers?

Kano! Ko da me ka zo, mun fi ka...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: you just made my point.
Lolz.....You don't hav d "highest stake" in lagos.....but then, let's even assume u did; it still wouldn't mean u own lagos, it would simply mean that should shit. Pop on lagos, u stand to loose the most- (Which in reality, is not even true)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

Well, if you think so. But I can assure you that, a Yoruba man can misbehave in Lagos and get away with it. But if it's an Ibo man, he will enter big trouble. Even in Kano.
bobo, I saw it clearly where an igbo man beat-up a yoruba man @ ojuelegba and nothing happened. Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by holicalpha(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
papiforreal: It is true, iam living in the area and i heard the loud blast too.
May Allah subnahu wata'ala bring an end to this menace.
hahaha your fellow brothers are killing you and you dey call allah
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
BlackHuman: Lolz.....You don't hav d "highest stake" in lagos.....but then, let's even assume u did; it wouldn't still mean u own lagos, it would simply mean that should shit. Pop on lagos, u stand to loose the most- (Which in reality, is not even true)
yorubas are too weak to hold lagos to themselves when the wuru-wuru will start.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
[s]
Largas:
Crazy Bots chick.
Go to your 'developed' country and advise your country.
Jonathan doesn't need your useless advise and for all we care. He's gonna remain in power till 2019.
You lack manners and act as though, were trained by a single mother, sorry I meant biitch.

My country might be a hellhole, but it is specifically the North and infact, we are Number1 Economy in Africa. Deal with it. We got here not by your advice, and we won't need your advice to remain there and get better.

We'll get through this. And we don't need you.

So long, will quote you on another thread once you post rubbish like you always do.
[/s]

Here you are spewing shiiite coward. Make me not comment or swallow your vomit, coward.You have the experience of being brought up by a biitchh because you are the son of a flesh eating, skin bleaching stinking ashawo reared from the gutters.

Now, continue to quote me, you think I am scared of taking you on? I want to embarrass your poverty stricken bum that feeds on human flesh hence you go around celebrating people being murdered. Bloody cannibal! The spilling of blood excites you.Osu!
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Fools, one uneducated brat
whose death is better than her
living destroyed NNPC
installation in Kano in their
attempt to frustrate the
present administration (as the fools has already been well
brain-washed to believe), and
stupid morons are calling for
President to resign. Sorry, it
doesn't work like that, else
Obama would have resigned for various troubles in USA
today. At first, I never liked
GEJ, but with all these from
our BORN-TO-RULE unfortunate
brothers, I think that dude
must continue till 2019. Let them burn the whole north if
that is their idea. WE DON'T
CARE.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
My Friend, eseoghene Atibaka is from Warri. An Urhobo... We live beside each other....
Google search for the picture of an Urhobo Man........
Her language resembles Mine....
Guy, u dey funny oh!!
You wan argue with me.........
how eseoghene take resemble igbo? Lier, you think you are arguing with akid who don't know his origin, atibaka my foot,lol.
Incase you don't know,binis bear most same name with urhobo, isoko,e.g, ese means help/gift/favour, efe means wealth.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: bobo, I saw it clearly where an igbo man beat-up a yoruba man @ ojuelegba and nothing happened. Keep dreaming

Okay, come to my area and try that. If area boys no go squiz ur scrotum.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
People keep deceiving themselves, efik, annag, ijaw, itshekiri, ikwerre, edo, igala, nupe, urhobo etc cannot stand alone, they have to integrate with one of the larger tribes if not, they will be crushed and forced to join one of them.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by BlackHuman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: yorubas are too weak to hold lagos to themselves when the wuru-wuru will start.
SMH, I'm sorry for you. Well, that's what you think (or should I say wish)?. ...Let it start first.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by hensben(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
Macelliot:
You guys cannot stand alone.........
Even Oga Jona cannot argue....
says who? Lol,so na una wey never rule since democracy na wan come get sense and bold to be with us.
Abi na una wey hausa n yoruba sideline since when ojukwu shit for church lol, guy I talk am before say u be clown.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

what's your area?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: People keep deceiving themselves, efik, annag, ijaw, itshekiri, ikwerre, edo, igala, nupe, urhobo etc cannot stand alone, they have to integrate with one of the larger tribes if not, they will be crushed and forced to join one of them.

Are you going to crush them? What a nonsensical comment. Why not mind your own tribe and leave people be?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: what's your area?

Come to Oju'na in Mushin and beat up a Yoruba person. But dig ur grave first before you come.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iconize(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy: You people might be [s]finding some sick perverted satisfaction out[/s]
[s]of this but Nigeria is slowly winding down to[/s]
[s]a point of not return and one of the ugliest[/s] [s]wars in Africa. For Christ sake why can't[/s] Nigeria see this? Why is the Nigeria [s]government so aloof to the human disaster[/s] swallowing the country.

[s]Africans are just foolish people by nature and[/s] [s]greedy by design. So, the United States was[/s] right, after all? Smh undecided

You this daughter of a deranged incestuous mermaid can you just shut up!
Can you explain your obsession with Nigeria, are you the only foreigner on this forum?
You spend hours on Nairaland posting you tribal and religious induced guff to divide Nigerians in the pretence of being a Nigeria friend. You've done it severally in threads concerning the Nigerian civil war, now you're here preaching peace.
Your antics are now vivid to everyone.
And from today henceforth your opinions about Nigeria and Nigerians should be known to you and you alone, don't ever trying post 'em here on Nairaland.
Now go get yourself inebriated with cow urine.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
atlwireles:

Are you going to crush them? What a nonsensical comment. Why not mind your own tribe and leave people be?
its all like this because it hasn't started, when the time comes you will know how easy it is for the larger tribes to infiltrate and invade the smaller ones. There's no way hausa, igbo and yoruba will not want to invade the smaller tribe in order to widening their jurisdiction, its a comment occurrence during a tribal war involving large tribes, the smaller tribes always suffer it.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by customized07: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

Come to Oju'na in Mushin and beat up a Yoruba person. But dig ur grave first before you come.
yap, I know, that place is a conglomerate of yoruba touts, but I can beat a yoruba up in ladipo and still get away with it.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
[s]
iconize:

You this daughter of a deranged incestuous mermaid can you just shut up!
Can you explain your obsession with Nigeria, are you the only foreigner on this forum?
You spend hours on Nairaland posting you tribal and religious induced guff to divide Nigerians in the pretence of being a Nigeria friend. You've done it severally in threads concerning the Nigerian civil war, now you're here preaching peace.
Your antics are now vivid to everyone.
And from today henceforth your opinions about Nigeria
and Nigerians should be known to you and you alone,
don't ever trying post 'em here on Nairaland.
Now go get yourself inebriated with cow urine.
[/s]

FFFUCCCK YOU!!! am going nowhere! and I do not read your deranged psychotic comments I speak only to humans not rabid dogs. Now go hang yourself. Where did preach anything except saying what I see? Make me not comment or go hang yourself.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Macelliot(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
hensben: says who? Lol,so na una wey never rule since democracy na wan come get sense and bold to be with us.
Abi na una wey hausa n yoruba sideline since when ojukwu shit for church lol, guy I talk am before say u be clown.
*Envyness on the Brink*
E bi like say u dey fear with this ur comment....
Don't let High blood pressure catch you....
My guy, Feel free guy...
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by barbie33: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Na wah oo kano is on fire ooo
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by atlwireles: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: its all like this because it hasn't started, when the time comes you will know how easy it is for the larger tribes to infiltrate and invade the smaller ones. There's no way hausa, igbo and yoruba will not want to invade the smaller tribe in order to widening their jurisdiction, its a comment occurrence during a tribal war involving large tribes, the smaller tribes always suffer it.

You want to invade best of luck. WE shall see, who will do the suffering.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Blackbulb: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
We should pray for our land. The lord says pray for the land you dwell in. Pray for the city and the Leaders. Since the British, American, Chinese and other countries around the world arrived in Nigeria, they have found nothing and the bombing still go on. This is a collective effort from everyone. There is no need to play Blame game, this is Life that the lord has given us and someone is taking it away for foolish reason. The lord that dwells in the heaven will reveal and Punish those that commit crime against him. It doesn't matter what religion, tribe or Class. We are all God's Children made in his image. I pray for our land and all our leaders. The lord is our Strength, Rock, Shelter and Protector. Amen. God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amen
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by busoye19: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: yap, I know, that place is a conglomerate of yoruba touts, but I can beat a yoruba up in ladipo and still get away with it.

Even in that Ladipo, make sure it's not area father you beat. Else, you will close shop that day. It has happened before.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by iconize(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
BluIvy: [s][/s]

FFFUCCCK YOU!!! am going nowhere! and I do not read your deranged psychotic comments I speak only to humans not rabid dogs. Now go hang yourself. Where did preach anything except saying what I see? Make me not comment or go hang yourself.

You're cranially endowed but unfortunately you've nothing upstairs.
If the village dosser who calls himself your father and your "open and close" mother didn't teach you manners as a child, I'll.. Try me!

Silly irratiting ashewo kobo kobo.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by meforyou1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
busoye19:

i can come and beat up in your neighborhood and go scot-free. Which nonsense area boys?
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by liongirl: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
Although what is happening is bad but u northers were happy at first because chirstains and souther were victims but today i tank God almighty for granting us back to sender it is just the begining. Endtime things
papiforreal: It is true, iam living in the area and i heard the loud blast too.
May Allah subnahu wata'ala bring an end to this menace.
Re: Bomb Blast At NNPC Mega Station,kano by Feraz(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
customized07: People keep deceiving themselves, efik, annag, ijaw, itshekiri, ikwerre, edo, igala, nupe, urhobo etc cannot stand alone, they have to integrate with one of the larger tribes if not, they will be crushed and forced to join one of them.
It's this kind of comment that make people think Igbos are just after the oil in the Niger Delta or succinctly put, land grabbers! angry

What makes you think they can't stand alone? Why not face your tribe and leave others? Even though the SS states were part of the former Biafra territory, what makes you think they want to join now? At times, the way y'all comment, I wonder if you guys are Igbos. Igbos I know aren't this tribalistic. It's becoming too much. Fine, Nairaland has a way of changing people who weren't like this before but you don't have to fall victim.

Please, this topic isn't about Igbos, Niger deltans, Biafra or South South states; it's about a bomb blast up north. Y'all should stay on topic and don't bring tribes into this.angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.