Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? (742 Views)

What Language Is "GARRI" ? / Is Garri A Food Or A Snack / Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by PapaNnamdi: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2014
nairalanders please i wanna find out.
cos the ease with which i micx garri with groundnut and sugar at just one wave is apalling,
plus u dont av to cook or do any heating,
so when drinkin garri this morning, i thought to masef, this garri is a life saver, be it food or snack.
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by McWhillion(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Brother, that food you just took is rich o. There is no difference between the person that took rice this morning and you.
Garri, saving lives since 1630.
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
McWhillion: Brother, that food you just took is rich o. There is no difference between the person that took rice this morning and you.
Garri, saving lives since 1630.
bros. Your head dey dia
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by ggrin(f): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: bros. Ebola dy ur head
FIXED gringringrin
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2014
ggrin: FIXED gringringrin
where you been lost go before? grin
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
ggrin: FIXED gringringrin
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by ggrin(f): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: where you been lost go before? grin
cheesy
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
I hate garri angry The Federal Ministry Of Wealth warned that garri drinkers are liable to die poor. cry
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: I hate garri angry The Federal Ministry Of Wealth warned that garri drinkers are liable to die poor. cry
whats the point of dying rich at 50 with a heart disease?
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mondisweets: whats the point of dying rich at 50 with a heart disease?
Please remind me. What's the cause of heart disease?
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by McWhillion(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: I hate garri angry The Federal Ministry Of Wealth warned that garri drinkers are liable to die poor. cry
If I hear, I ll agree with you if you can prove to me that there is a caloric difference between garri and rice.
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Karleb(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
..?

undecided
You know nothing Jon Snow wink
Re: Is Garri(drinkable Version) A Snack? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Karleb]..?

undecided
You know nothing Jon Snow wink[/quote;] grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Konga At It Again, Kitchen Stress Bound To Reduce! / Where Can I Get Fresh Corn At This Time Of The Year. / Expect Hike In Price Of Bread Soon – AMBCN Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.