Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1372886 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by taneez(f): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Good evening house. I read from page one 2021 update and I sent a blank email to the email addresses that was mentioned 2 days ago and I have not gotten any response. I need GRE materials
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by njidekachi: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Thermodynamics(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hello all, I've been seriously struggling with the GRE verbal section, especially those ridiculous and time consuming Reading comprehension passages.

I'M TIRED AND FRUSTRATED
DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD GRE TUTORIAL IN LAGOS(IKEJA) OR IN BENIN?

ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN TAKE A SIMULATION OF THE GRE TEST AND SEE MY SCORE?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Thermodynamics(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hello all, I've been seriously struggling with the GRE verbal section, especially those ridiculous and time consuming Reading comprehension passages

I'M TIRED AND FRUSTRATED

ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY WEBSITE WHERE I CAN TAKE A SIMULATION OF THE GRE TEST AND SEE MY SCORE?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Themaths(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
njidekachi:
thanks, i got it

You welcome
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dehmolar: 4:43am On Aug 07, 2021
@walspring please I need your help in registering for the gre

How much is walspring charging for GRE registration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by schopps: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
dehmolar:
@walspring please I need your help in registering for the gre

How much is walspring charging for GRE registration
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mayor10(m): 5:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Good Money Fams!

Please I need list of schools that are sure tongive full funding. Heard some schools , once you gain admission, it's automatic funding.

Please I need schools I can choose on test day.
My exam is on the 13th.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Thermodynamics(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hello all, I've been seriously struggling with the GRE verbal section, especially those ridiculous and time consuming Reading comprehension passages

I'M TIRED AND FRUSTRATED

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Thermodynamics:

I'M TIRED AND FRUSTRATED

Use Kaptest for GRE practice.

I am a GRE tutor for the verbal section. However, I can only teach you virtually through Zoom.

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Thermodynamics(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

Use Kaptest for GRE practice.

I am a GRE tutor for the verbal section. However, I can only teach you virtually through Zoom.
I might be able to come to you, what state do you reside?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
Thermodynamics:

I might be able to come to you, what state do you reside?
I'm in Lagos.

I stay in Lekki and work as a verbal tutor in an educational consultancy firm registering people for standardized tests such as the GRE, GMAT, IELTS, SAT, and TOEFL, and also teaching them to pass.

I will be able to do this for myself and virtually, through Zoom.

Since you don't know me, the first 30 minutes of the class can be free so that if you feel confident, you can then pay hourly as you don't even have to pay for everything at once.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Bond4141(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
GrammarNazi1:

I'm in Lagos.

I stay in Lekki and work as a verbal tutor in an educational consultancy firm registering people for standardized tests such as the GRE, GMAT, IELTS, SAT, TOEFL, and IELTS and also teaching them to pass.

I will be able to do this for myself and virtually, through Zoom.

Since you don't know me, the first 30 minutes of the class can be free so that if you feel confident, you can then pay hourly as you don't even have to pay for everything at once.

How much per hour and like how many hours will it takes to be good? Verbal aspect is giving me headache
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2021
Bond4141:

How much per hour and like how many hours will it takes to be good? Verbal aspect is giving me headache
One hour is #2, 500.

You will need around 30 hours of classes. You can, however, do more or fewer classes. But again, around 30 hours of classes should be okay for you.

No matter the number of hours of classes that you decide to take, you will still need to do a lot of online practice tests as I have a lot of them for you to do.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by kpukpuyenke: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2021
tbred:

Sent

Bros plz send to me too

koladele2@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mickeywilliams(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello house, thank you for the wealth of information
Please, do I need a passport before I can register for GRE? I know I'd need a valid ID on test day, but I'm currently having issues with getting a passport, and need to register. I'll be able to get it before the test.
Also, a search online showed available test dates for September only, Can I get dates for Nov/December preferably to get more time for preparation?
Thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Larrydogged07: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone. Please I need suggestion of schools that would accept me with finding for PhD in Electrical Engineering.
My profile:
3.22 official wes
328 GRE
No TOFEL
Over 3 years work experience

I would appreciate any suggestion. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by xsanctus(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
Steph1738aye:
Hey
I'm starting the lesson next week monday but leave your email address here and i'll send you some soft copy materials you can use to prepare for the GRE

Please, Help me with some GRE materials.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Mickeywilliams(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mickeywilliams:
Hello house, thank you for the wealth of information
Please, do I need a passport before I can register for GRE? I know I'd need a valid ID on test day, but I'm currently having issues with getting a passport, and need to register. I'll be able to get it before the test.
Also, a search online showed available test dates for September only, Can I get dates for Nov/December preferably to get more time for preparation?
Thank you
Please, Can anyone answer this?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DevDee: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Is there any WhatsApp group one can join for GRE preparation? if yes, kindly add 07039531877.

Anyone with GRE Material should kindly share with me,
akinrotimidolapo@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mathefaro(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2021
DevDee:
Is there any WhatsApp group one can join for GRE preparation? if yes, kindly add 07039531877.

Anyone with GRE Material should kindly share with me,
akinrotimidolapo@gmail.com

Thanks.

OK
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Bond4141(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
mathefaro:
OK, I'll give your details to the admin to add

please give this number to your admin too - 09076109256
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by JanezBae: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
tbred:

Sent

Please send the GRE material to me too
janezbae1@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by JanezBae: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
mathefaro:

I sent you a PM I would like to join the WhatsApp group.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by tbred: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
JanezBae:

Please send the GRE material to me too
janezbae1@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Sent
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Crystalgirl: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
mathefaro:

Please I’ll like to join the group as well, thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by ib0221: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello, how much is GRE registration and where to register?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mayor10(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi,

I wrote my Gre today and was surprised to score 298, 147V, 152Q.
The lowest I've ever had on the teat prior to the exam was 309.
I did it well , so can't say exactly what went wrong.

However, my question is can I still get funding with this score or I should rewrite ?

Graduated with a 3.3/4 cgpa.
Looking at studying Msc, Data Analytics
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by JanezBae: 2:42am On Aug 14, 2021
tbred:

Sent

I just checked my inbox but didn't see it. Even though I got a mail from you with many forwarded attachments but I didn't see any document to download.
Pls check back and resend.
Tnks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.