Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! (51704 Views)

Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix) / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Photo: Take A Look On The Condition Of a Road Near Governors House In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by sorom4: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
My opinion though. Its time for FG to establish a law banning hijab as its done France. This is because the girl that exploded d bomb at NNPC Kano hid it under her hijab. But wait oh; if a man is rewarded with 77 virgins for killing in the name of Islam, what will a female be rewarded for killing? Na 77 supermen? Dt means she go die after each random.......

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.

Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.

Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised
Is military take over the solution? I doubt it. There are many check points around that NNPC mega station in fact a group of soldiers are stationed at a filling station opposite NNPC yet the first bombing happened.
I drove along ring road few minutes after the blast and I saw police collecting '20NGN' from motorists few meters away from the scene, In fact one demanded for " barka da sallah" from me. They just are not doing what ought to be doing.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
juvewalex: it's doubtful if u'll be alive by den to come write anoda rubbish on dis forum ...idiotttttt

That's the grim future that awaits your tribe of spineless coneheads, you f..u.cking claw-faced bastard.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
knightsTempler: How difficult is it for people to understand that this Lord Lugard creation is not working and isn't gonna work even in the future. The earlier we comes to term with this reality, the better for everyone.
Please what does detonating a bomb have to do with the amalgamation?..It was even detonated in the North and not the S/East.Instead of thinking of a solution to stop Boko Haram.You're thinking of secession as if that will solve the problem.when we secede do you think they cannot come into Biafra and throw bombs?.It didn't stop them from coming to the east during the civil war and It didn't stop Israeli troops from invading Palestine which evidently seceded from Israel
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
SAY NO TO HI.JAB

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by imustsaymymindo: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
EMANY01:

It could be those girls or any of the many others that have been kidnapped but no one publicized.The operative word is could.
Even if it was them,it is very unlikely that brainwashing would have taken place in so short a time (100 plus days) over unwilling subjects ,enough to go on a mission to kill ones self never mind others no.
A far more likely scenario is the theory of unknowing delivery agents.
For the longest time I and many others (young people who grew up in the north) have wondered why and how BokoHaram could so successfully plan and execute kidnapping(s) of that magnitude and afterwards manage to hide the kidnapped subjects (in this case girls) from every surveillance asset,search and rescue efforts but in the same turn seemingly (I use the word seemingly because it is now becoming obvious that it was a strategy) demonstrate repeated cases of incompetence by have a number of girls escape periodically.
I posit that the girls still in captivity are shown the news of the escaped girls while all the while their captors would have announced to the captives that a few of them were gong to be released because/after they did what was required of them.
ln that situation tomorrow they ask girl number Bleep to do so so and so when the release her at a particular
location and then she will be free to go otherwise someone will shot her or something girl Bleep will comply not knowing that the bag they gave her to hold or wear or whatever could be a bomb the captors and supposed releases would then detonate at a time and distance of their choosing.
The end result is the same female in possession of a bomb that detonates killing her and others while we are held in the fear of female suicide bombers.
Which one is bleep now ,I typed Bleep .
ok I get it x.x.x
Some of them might be boys disguising in hijab. It is also possible to brainwash someone less than 100 days with threats,discipline,drugs and some mind altering programs. Its even easier to brainwash girls, teenagers for that matter
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Jeffoo(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
no wir to hid
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
wasak: was about going to that shoprite for ice cream. huh... mehn!

What are u still doing in the north?
Licking ice cream abi?
Ok..... continue

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by kechywillz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
safarigirl: So they have colonised Borno, they're now off to colonise Kano on their way to their Sharia state....FG is not in control of this country. We don't have a government.

Military take-over is long overdue, coups were started on far more trivial matters.

Update:
It's another female suicide bomber...where did the Boko boys get these female bombers suddenly? The Chibok girls have been radicalised
Seems possible,but i pray it wont be those girls,God save us all. Nigeria isnt safe whether your in North,south,east n west.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by YANKEECARZ: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2014
Starting from 6pm today the 28th of July 2014, there will be free recharge cards of Airtel, MTN, Etisalat and Glo every hour, posted on www.amebostory..com to show our immense appreciation for being loyal readers. The recharge cards will be posted under blog topic: FREE RECHARGE CARDS EVERY HOUR. Oya fast fingers make una ready oh! After today, it will be Free recharge cards @ every 12am&pm, 3am&pm, 6am&pm and 9am&pm. Wish you guys luck!!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by lonelydora: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
mu2sa2: Do u have a brain at all ? How could the people you called elders have stopped it? Are they the commander in chief of the armed forces? All of you happy over the death of innocent people are brainless - the casualties aren't only northerners or muslims or hausa/fulani. How can you be sure that the shoprite bomb has even a northerner victim? People like u are worse than boko haram because u lack a functioning brain.

But atleast my brain is better than your cow-brain and 72 virgins brain.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by aryzgreat: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hausa muslims, today is still early, tomorrow might be too late!

The monster u people created is becoming a demon.

search for the black goat while its still day, cos at night u may search in vain.

RIP to any victim and go to hell u suicide vampire!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 3kay945(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

That's the grim future that awaits your tribe of spineless coneheads, you f..u.cking claw-faced bastard.

Bros, don't you think its okay now to stop this e-tribal war. Is doing you no good.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by lebienconnu: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Something is very fishy about these bombings. Someone with loads of cash with an ulterior motive, is perpetrating evil and "Boko Haram" is claiming responsibilty.

One should give that loudmouthed, confused and deceptive secessioninst a meticulous look.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by tintingz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

Yoruba coward and his usual idiocy, trying hard to defend himself but only exposing his emptiness even more.
Lol, our inane acclaimed Jewish man is the coward here, see him crying to his fellow ibo people. grin

Challenges of Igbo Muslims. I ask again, how many muslims do we have in Igboland? Compare their miniscule, insignificant percentage with the 50% in your Yorubaland, and you'll know you fools are destined for the Michael Adebolajo ending.
If it makes you sleep better, there are Italian Muslims too; but unfortunately for you, just as is with the case of Igbos, their population near-insignificant.
go through that link and see how igbos are now converting to Islam, they might not be many now but still we have igbo Muslims rising up in the east. smiley

the challenges of Ibo Muslims speaks of what they are going through in the east.

And as for that roll call? Don't worry. I'll do that right after you and your tribesmen have packed your loads and left the North to go bury the carcass of your Oba who was killed like a common rat in Kano last month.
Lol grin

Sorry but the rate of ibos killed in the north is getting to much I will advice you now to start protesting on how you will call your fellow ndigbos home so you can continue ojuku cause.

you should be worried about your ibo people and leave the Oba to the yorubas. smiley
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by aryzgreat: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
3kay945:

Bros, don't you think its okay now to stop this e-tribal war. Is doing you no good.

why are u attacking him and not the goat that provoked him?
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Jodesky(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emmaesty: Then u must be a cruel person. Innocent people are dying in Kano and u're here jubilating.... May God judge you

Just ignore the dunce. He thinks only Northerners live in the North. Next thing he gets to know is that a close relation is a victim.
Is there anything one should rejoice over when innocent people die?. Is there a war between these SE/SS guys and the North. Is Jonathan expected to preside over a fragmented Nigeri even if he gets a second term. Most of the comments here are just insane.
@ Faun & Wily2wily: I guess u guys live under water or inside some forest. But aren't there semi-humans there. If BH continues ravaging the North, how long will it take them to invade the South. Commonsense isn't just common. Smh for your forebearers.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 3kay945(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
aryzgreat:

why are u attacking him and not the goat that provoked him?

*attacking *
I couldn't see or sense any from my post.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by emmykk(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
WIZGUY69: For christ sake, what's all this? what has the people of kano done to boko haram that they are killing them in mass like this? and as for those cowards typing good! don't worry the will soon come to your doorstep and wipe all of you from your enclave (s/east), they have already started it to your brothers in the North, that's the price for leaving your enclave for other man's region.
keep on typing good, that was all what your uncles said in the year 1967.
ask ojukwu, your lord of war.
you are a dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by alentyno: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ibnsultan: What's happening in KANO. This the 2nd bombblast today. Pls the North will not allow some bandits destroy our region. Mr president as the CinC pls stop this Bandits NOW sir or
Or what?...
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by safarigirl(f): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
joker5180: Is military take over the solution? I doubt it. There are many check points around that NNPC mega station in fact a group of soldiers are stationed at a filling station opposite NNPC yet the first bombing happened.
I drove along ring road few minutes after the blast and I saw police collecting '20NGN' from motorists few meters away from the scene, In fact one demanded for " barka da sallah" from me. They just are not doing what ought to be doing.
if the military takes over, there'll be little or no need for the 20 naira boys.

The military is known for taking solid stands against insurgency while civilians are sentimental in their actions. A military administration would've wiped out every creature in sambisa forest by now. BH boys have proved that total annihilation is the only way to stop their madness. If they have to wipe out an entire village or state to stop this, let them, after all they wiped out 3 million Igbos for a far lesser crime

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by zanebaddo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun: Kwankwaso, abeg, when the Boko Superstars are done reducing Shoprite to rubbles, don't forget to go sweep the venue with your APeeShit broom like you did when the president visited.
Losers.

Now, as for this coneheaded id1ot...

Common sense should already tell you, that in every setting, when the master is killed off, the next people to follow him are his slaves.
Same way, it would apply here: When Boko Haram is done with the Hausa-Fulani and Kanuris, the next in line to be wiped out, will be their slaves, the Yorubas who have been dutifully sucking their dirty, uncircumcised diccks since Dan Fodio cornered Ilorin.

Remember Yorubas are 50% muslim? Be careful what you wish others, because when they infiltrate and start wiping you pigs off the face of the earth (which is already BOUND to happen), I will be more than happy to come back here, remind you of your utterances, and laugh at you... But then again, chances are, you'd have already been killed off by then.

Keep living in the past and talking about 1967, when times have changed. Keep praying the British Empire and the defunct Soviet Union all come together to save you lepers known as Yorubas.
Ask yourself, how many Igbo muslims do we have? The joke is on you, boy.
You are already marked for death, and the muslims in your midst are the ticking time bombs which will definitely happen. You're talking about Igbos getting killed in the North, not knowing your Yoruba brothers are bigger casualties, but because you're cowards, your deaths mainly go unnoticed - Like the Yoruba Oba who was killed like a rat in Kano last month. I bet you never heard the news. I dey laugh your tribe.
Your Northern masters are getting destroyed in their homes, and the same fate awaits you.
Remember Michael Adebolajo the terrorist? Yeah, there are many others like him currently lurking in your cursed hell-hole.
Death and destruction is the only future for you SWines from the South West, since that's what you wish for me too. Human garbage.
guy na where you go school? grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by hotice01: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
My God, I just hope it's not the Chibok girls they are sending on this mission!
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Junipero: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
But wait o..

These bouts of Inter-Tribal curses flying around this forum dey too much nau..

Have we forgotten that these terrorists also attack Churches??

Most of these murdered Christians could be Yorubas, Igbos, Hausas, Efiks, Itsekiris, Tiv, and so on( I'm not here to name all groups abeg, so no vex if yours no dey mentioned)..

Let's stop tribalising a National Malaise that is gradually going out of Hand....

Remember, tribes are not always written on faces oo...

Oya see the recent stories, bombing of Plazas, Supermarkets, Bus Stations etc..... Do you wanna open your pie-Hole and say it was aimed at a particular tribe or Religion?

Now here's my point.... The Terrorist are operating on wider fronts yet 100% unknown to us..

Mark my words when I say that this spate of Bombings highlights a Bigger Gloomier Picture yet to surface...

We should be here brainstorming on various possibilites to at least help in curbing out this Cancerous mole called terrorism. Instead, we are here pointing our unwashed egusi-stained fingers at each other. Only children do such.

We are all adults here.. Please let's apply caution.

(NB- my last sentence was not intended to sound cultist in any way)

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by MARKone(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
joker5180: Is military take over the solution? I doubt it. There are many check points around that NNPC mega station in fact a group of soldiers are stationed at a filling station opposite NNPC yet the first bombing happened.

They problem of Nigeria is demonically multifaceted, as long as corruption thrives within the armed forces and the penchant of our so called men of Nigeria Police Force to buckle at the sight of #20 or #50 depending of the prevailing "market" situation, the fight against the insurgency can never be woman.
Many of them would rather the Bomb gets to its destination, than miss that feel of polymer in their palm.
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by vislabraye(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
BH is an evil wind that blows no one good. As it is now, Sokoto is one of the safest states in the North. My advice for any Southern Christian to try their best to leave the North, although it's not easy.

I just noticed that since the new Emir was coronated, there has been more violence. Could this be coincidence
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by djfaithy: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
To those that feel good about this, your own dey come.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wily2wily: Any Southerner minus Yoruba/Itsekiri/Benin still living in CO-North blame yourself if anything bad happen to you
You are a nuisance to your family
Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Faun(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
tintingz: Lol, our inane acclaimed Jewish man is the coward here, see him crying to his fellow ibo people. grin
go through that link and see how igbos are now converting to Islam, they might not be many now but still we have igbo Muslims rising up in the east. smiley

Laughing my asss off. grin
Your empty argument is a fine testimony to the type of cheap, half-baked education you received in another one of your run-down brown-roof schools which populate Yorubaland.

Let me ask you again: Of what percentage of Igbos, are muslims? The average Nigerian already knows you cowards for what you are. If you're not sucking the flaccid diccks of your Northern masters, your second-favorite hobby is cooking stats and lies from your brown-roof mud houses.

Here, boy, to further give you proof that your Yoruba land is a ticking time bomb, here's the news story that made the rounds a couple of months earlier about a Nigerian who pleaded guilty for aiding Al Qaeda:
http://www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-arraigned-in-us-for-aiding-al-qaeda/

And guess his name... LAWAL BABAFEMI! grin A fellow conehead just like you.
You're making a fool of yourself if don't know already. Michael Adebolajo, Lawal Babafemi and Michael Adebowale are ALL Yorubas, so it's only a matter of time before more of your fellow lepers start blowing each other to pieces. The clock is ticking fast. grin

the challenges of Ibo Muslims speaks of what they are going through in the east.
Lol grin
Sorry but the rate of ibos killed in the north is getting to much I will advice you now to start protesting on how you will call your fellow ndigbos home so you can continue ojuku cause.
you should be worried about your ibo people and leave the Oba to the yorubas. smiley

You mean like the same way Yorubas were rejoicing over the deaths of the Youth corpers in 2011 (because they thought they were all Igbos) until the NYSC casualty list was revealed to have more Yorubas in it?
Just like Nyanya car park was blown to pieces and Yorubas thought Igbos would be the only casualties, only to realize thousands of their Yoruba brothers (who only worked as Taxi drivers in Abuja) were killed as well.
Keep living in your bubble of denial and sttupidity. Your people are getting killed by their slave masters, and it's only a matter of time before your Yoruba almajiris join in. grin

Wretched pig.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by 0rlando0woh: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
Faun:

Don't worry. I've given the pig the reply of a lifetime on the first page.
Bros you try no be small, that reply will shut him up for life. I can imagine him shivering right now.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! by Fantacy1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
I blame it on our past leaders (mostly hausa's) who wia busy tranfering our wealth abroad. Datz hw it is wen leaders allow dia youths 2 wallow in hunger/ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.