Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,298 members, 7,940,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? (6546 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Paralyses Lagos, Other Major Cities -PUNCH / Alleged AIT Ban: The True Story From An AIT Staff, Lara Wise / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by Jakumo(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
To the talking heads busy splitting hairs about what this or that holy book states, may I respectfully remind you that the question asked by the person who started this topic concerned simply whether or not facial coverings of ANY sort could be used by terrorists to blend in with the populace in order to launch attacks.

The simple and honest response to that basic question regarding the danger posed by having MASKED individuals walking the streets of a country already at war, is in the affirmative, meaning that the presence of masked people skulking the streets CAN be exploited by criminals to evade visual identification while committing felonies, and by terrorists to launch random surprise suicide attacks while disguised as "harmless" fundamentalist women.

For those hellbent on mingling with masked people on an everyday basis, be advised that the former northern Nigerian states, now known as Shariastan and Bokoharistan, have successfully regressed back to the 17th Century, and thus are amenable to the idea of amputations for all accused of engaging in petty theft, and of having anonymous humanoids scurrying about wearing medieval masked executioners' regalia.

Say NO to Batman.

Say NO to Darth Vadar.

Say NO to Spider Man.

Say NO to religious facial disguises in a SECULAR state.

Nigeria is a SECULAR, democratic and FREE nation. Look up that word, SECULAR, if it rings no bells for you.

Sharianistan or BokoHaristan are lawless rogue pariah states ruled by blood-thirsty and sadistic terrorist warlords. Choose your preference, and relocate your entire family NOW to where the freedom, or the repression, suits you best.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jakumo: To the talking heads busy splitting hairs about what this or that holy book states, may I respectfully remind you that the question asked by the person who started this topic concerned simply whether or not facial coverings of ANY sort could be used by terrorists to blend in with the populace in order to launch attacks.

The simple and honest response to that basic question regarding the danger posed by having MASKED individuals walking the streets of a country already at war, is in the affirmative, meaning that the presence of masked people skulking the streets CAN be exploited by criminals to evade visual identification while committing felonies, and by terrorists to launch random surprise suicide attacks while disguised as "harmless" fundamentalist women.

For those hellbent on mingling with masked people on an everyday basis, be advised that the former northern Nigerian states, now known as Shariastan and Bokoharistan, have successfully regressed back to the 17th Century, and thus are amenable to the idea of amputations for all accused of engaging in petty theft, and of having masked people scurrying about wearing medieval masked executioners' regalia.

Say NO to Batman.

Say NO to Darth Vadar.

Say NO to Spider Man.

Say NO to religious facial disguises in a SECULAR state.

Nigeria is a SECULAR, democratic and FREE nation. Look up that word, SECULAR, if it rings no bells for you.

Sharianistan or BokoHaristan are lawless rogue pariah states ruled by blood-thirsty and sadistic terrorist warlords. Chose your preference, and relocate your entire family NOW to where the freedom, or the repression, suits you best.
Lol
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by Caseless: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
McWhillion:
Not so fast bro,
It is written in Quran 5:51? My mistake, Paste it here for all to see.
u dnt hav a case here. U must undrstand something about revelation, like i pointed out on that jesus's verse , u must understand the context and d situation in which it was revealed b4 u can quote it correctly... Or else, u miss the point. I'l get the verse.
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by McWhillion(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: u dnt hav a case here. U must undrstand something about revelation, like i pointed out on that jesus's verse , u must understand the context and d situation in which it was revealed b4 u can quote it correctly... Or else, u miss the point. I'l get the verse.

You're the one who is caseless here bro. I don't like to argue about religious matters really, it only makes things worse.
You can only be sincere with ur own self and let's stop debating on issues that was not our doing in the first place. I ve nothing against you or your religion and I cease to hold contentious diatribes with you any longer.
peace.
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by GovWahala: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
caseless: moose, to show that u are intellectually arid , u quoted the post i jokinly adressed to xynerise(an e-friend), and ignoring the posts i've used to put everybody on his toes; I gat them looking for their bible.
You made me realise one thing; Nigeria is a country whre ratio of numskulls to intellectual is high. And u displayed this by showing u ar a toad without actually posting any sensible thing to counter me. Who care about ur fawking opinion about islam, hag? I'm a muslim, go and die! Sms!
U should rather go and die since it's the islam culture- simply get a bomb strapped to ur miserable self and blow urself to pieces, this time please don't do it in a church, but a mosque. Help ur other virgin seekers get their virgins quick.
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by Caseless: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2014
McWhillion:

You're the one who is caseless here bro. I don't like to argue about religious matters really, it only makes things worse.
You can only be sincere with ur own self and let's stop debating on issues that was not our doing in the first place. I ve nothing against you or your religion and I cease to hold contentious diatribes with you any longer.
peace.
i don't do this too. Someone kickstarted the debate( that's even off this topic), but when i put some points to him, he dodged and did not show up again;u can check my 1st or 3rd post on this thread. That was even b4 u joined d discussion. You, unlike the other guys, did not attack islam rather, u presented ur point and i guess that was why we came this far with you. I did discuss because i felt u cud keep it calm, if not 4 d reason, i wldn't cos i hate debating about religion.
If God had wanted no religion to exist along side islam, there is a way he wld have done it. But because he wanted the mixture, that's why we're all here co-habiting the earthly space he(GOD) has endowed us with. That, i'm a muslim does not mean it is my making. And if i'm feeling lucky, i shld lead a life that's worthy of emulation and wish, pray for those that have not joined islam to do so. Not doing that with bomb, knife, guns etc, as there is no compulsion in religion and, islam is very clear about that. we're not in any position to judge each other bro.
God bless u!
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by Caseless: 5:56am On Jul 31, 2014
GovWahala:
U should rather go and die since it's the islam culture- simply get a bomb strapped to ur miserable self and blow urself to pieces, this time please don't do it in a church, but a mosque. Help ur other virgin seekers get their virgins quick.
u stil haven't said anything. Adress the point i raised in my post to u; show me u ar not a jackal and, not ranting here and there.
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by Ekundayo7: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Ban the use and also send them packing, all of them, back to their traditional lands. I do not want to see any Muslim in Yoruba land, and even Yoruba Muslim I take issue with and I tell them to their face. Why wouild anyone follow the Arabic slave master religion that enslaved your ancestors through jihad. Think. Educate your self. If you are a Muslim than you must approve of the Quran which calls for the death of all non Muslims. I'm done with tolerance. They murder Christians, they murder Yoruba, they murder Ibo, they murder Ijaw, they simply MURDER as their insane child wrapper prophet did following their beloved religion of hell. All Christians, whether Ibo Ijaw Yoruba whatever should leave any northern shari'a states immediately and I would like to see all Hausa Fulani Kanuri loaded out of town. Muslims started this mess, let them finish it in exile. Divide Nigeria and cut these people away from peace loving democratic and forward thinking progressive Nigeria. They have NO PLACE and NO BUSINESS IN THE SE SS SW. I have passed a woman dressed from head to toe in black who lives not a stone's throw from my old residence. She has no place in Yoruba land and I personally do not want these people here. They riot in the markets, they push for more, always more more and more. Enough. Anyone who takes issue with my words can also go suck it as I don't care about catering to Muslims any longer. When they are free to MURDER INNOCENT YORUBA UP NORTH WHO SIT PRAYERS ON FRIDAY, CUT THEIR THROATS, THESE "HUMANS" ARE NOTHING MORE THAN EVIL INCARNATE. THEY DO NOT LIKE NOR CARE FOR ANY OF YOU IN THE SE SS SW SO STOP PRETENDING THAT IT IS "OKAY" TO EXTEND MORE HOSPITALITY AND SPACE FOR THEM IN LANDS THAT ARE NOT OF THEIR OWN. They need to go BACK to their ancestor's lands where they can kill each other, chop off heads, limbs, gouge out eyes, whip, beat, whatever they like, but please, they must not remain a part of Nigeria.
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by Caseless: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2014
bokoslayer:

Why do you people just tell blatant lies just to equate Christianity with your violent religion and its inventor? (FYI - your religion is an invention)

Before, you unclean and dirty things twist the words of the bible, now you just change the wordings and lie out-rightly!

This is what Mathew 12 vs 21 says in three different versions (Read and bury your head in shame, Jesus brought the message of Hope)

And his name will be the hope of all the world - Mathew 12 vs 21 New Living Translation (NLT)

In his name the nations will put their hope - Mathew 12 vs 21 New International Version (NIV)

And in His name Gentiles will trust - Mathew 12 vs 21 New King James Version (NKJV)

same verse code(matt.12 vs 21), four different meaning/interpretation/wordings and 4 different versions of the bible and, u have the guts to put them here to make the bible more ambigous and contradictory. Bow ur head in shame!
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by bokoslayer: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: same verse code(matt.12 vs 21), four different meaning/interpretation/wordings and 4 different versions of the bible and, u have the guts to put them here to make the bible more ambigous and contradictory. Bow ur head in shame!

I'm sure you went to one of those Islamic Universities or madrassah. You can't understand these things if you don't have good education.

How else do you want to inteprete the wordings of the three different bible versions I quoted? What they've stated clearly is Jesus brought hope to the world, not sword and violence as you've implied in your previous post.
Re: Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities? by GovWahala: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: u stil haven't said anything. Adress the point i raised in my post to u; show me u ar not a jackal and, not ranting here and there.
Address the point that u muslims are blood suckers right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? / Graphic Photos: Boyfriend Locked Girlfriend In Pit For 8months For Money Rituals / Biafran Passport For Sale PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.