Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Moving Away From Wizkid, Have You Seen Davido's Ex, Nish Kards' New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moving Away From Wizkid, Have You Seen Davido's Ex, Nish Kards' New Photos (3654 Views)

Davido's Ex(nish Kards) Posted Pics Of Boobs Online Only Covered Nipples (photos / Davido Back With Nish Kards (His Ghanaian Ex)? / Davido Ex–girlfriend Nish Kards Flaunts Her Sweet Bobbis [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving Away From Wizkid, Have You Seen Davido's Ex, Nish Kards' New Photos by BsBlog: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
..And Davido's ex, Nish Kards turns raunchy queen..Innocent and pure beautiful Nish was in 2012 praised as the only girl Naija singer, Davido has dated that appears decent...Now in 2014, this beautiful queen has turned something else..She shared these photos on her page saying she doesn't care about the consequences..
It is a sure eye-candy for the guys..
My question now is: Could this be caused by her heart break?

This is not Important But Vera Sidika, the Kenyan Bleacher Has Replied Blacksatino
My people, do you remember blacksatinos vlog about Bleaching..lol..Looks like the message is now getting to some of the owners of the sub..Well the Kenyan vixen who is reportedly dating a Nigerian mogul and claiming she bleached her skin with over $170,000 has publicly defended herself as some her fans blasted her again on IG after someone shared the link to the ''Bleaching'' vlog where she posted a pic flaunting her new massive boobs..Many of the comments read that she is such a bad example to young kids.

Official Photos From Dr. Sid & Simi Osomo's Big Day| Many More Pictures
This is soo cool..Mavin artiste Dr Sid and his beautiful queen, Simi celebrated their big day yesterday and it was no doubt a day to remember...I was able to pull out some photos from the big day. The event happened in Lagos and it had many celebrities from the entertainment industry like Tiwa, Toke, Freeda, Don jazzy, Funke, Papa, Peju, Tania, D'prince, Bizzle, Banky, Timaya, Lynx

More Hot Promo Photos From Nicki Minaj's Soon-to-be-Released ''Anaconda''
h my! There are soo many gist around this new single ''Anaconda'' from Nicky and I can't wait for her to unveil all the surprises..Again she has released new promo photos looking soo raunchy and daring. She shared the pic on instagram as she announced that she's pushed the release of the song from today Monday 28th to next week 4th of August...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Famous Boobs Pictured At A Birthday Party / Age-long Mystery Behind Mona Lisa’s Smile Solved. (PHOTOS) / Oscar Presenter's Dress Goes Viral For Looking Like A V@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.