Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,404 members, 7,910,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! (4061 Views)

Why Is Sex So Cheap This Days? / What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? / Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Emilliw3m(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
I hate learners !!!!
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
One week, as in seven days..
U're joking..
I ain't joking sweerie. Infact some guys start having the disease within 3 days of abstinence.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emyemyberry: extremely difficult,especially when a guy has done it atleast once,fantazasis about it always,when all his coleagues and friends talks and live on it,underates him if he doesn't make effort to belong.when all he sees on the streets and screens are semi to nude figures.
From all what U wrote, I'd boldly say that mostly, external factors contribute to making abstinence for guys seem difficult.
So what if a guy immunes himself against these factors.
Lets say, been careful with the type of friends he associates with, be wary of what he feeds his eyes with and so on.
Would it still seem difficult??
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
donpeey22: I ain't joking sweerie. Infact some guys start having the disease within 3 days of abstinence.
That's plainly abnormal.
Not when one has worthwhile things that occupy his mind and time.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Emyemyberry(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
From all what U wrote, I'd boldly say that mostly, external factors contribute to making abstinence for guys seem difficult.
So what if a guy immunes himself against these factors.
Lets say, been careful with the type of friends he associates with, be wary of what he feeds his eyes with and so on.
Would it still seem difficult??
it will not be difficult,just because that kind of guy is already sanctified and concencrated in the spirit[heavenly consious]
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emyemyberry: it will not be difficult,just because that kind of guy is already sanctified and concencrated in the spirit[heavenly consious]
Lol @ sanctified and concentrated in the spirit.
I got clarified on the issue sha, thanks..
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
That's plainly abnormal.
Not when one has worthwhile things that occupy his mind and time.
My dear, sometimes even when u have the whole world occupying your mind, conji doesn't care oo,it'll just knock off whatever that's occupying ur mind and ones it comes, it must be appeased before it goes.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Emyemyberry(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
Lol @ sanctified and concentrated in the spirit.
I got clarified on the issue sha, thanks..
you welcome,got my mail?
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
donpeey22: My dear, sometimes even when u have the whole world occupying your mind, conji doesn't care oo,it'll just knock off whatever that's occupying ur mind and ones it comes, it must be appeased before it goes.
Hmmm!! U guys are trying finally...
And if U cease to appease it??
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=donpeey22] My dear, sometimes even when u have the whole world occupying your mind, conji doesn't care oo,it'll just knock off whatever that's occupying ur mind and ones it comes, it must be appeased before it goes. [/quote
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
Hmmm!! U guys are trying finally...
you know what ebola does to its victims? That's exactly what untreated conji does to the sufferer.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Emyemyberry: you welcome,got my mail?
Replied it already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You To Be Careful With Her? / EXPOSED: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman.. (WATCH VIDEO) / 50 Sexy And Dirty Things To Say To Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.