Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,254 members, 7,880,944 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:43 AM

No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo (2568 Views)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by KarmaMod(f): 3:41am On Oct 15, 2008
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by DeepZone: 3:44am On Oct 15, 2008
ok
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by bawomolo(m): 3:47am On Oct 15, 2008
DeepZone:

You don't know the real reason why she did the surgery. It could be  health related. Show me Obasanjo's latest picture and compare it with pa Ajasin's(RIP) and tell me who looks better?

yeah health related surgery indeed.
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by DeepZone: 3:52am On Oct 15, 2008
yeah health related surgery indeed.

Prejudice is a big problem among Nigerians. We believe what we want to believe without looking out for other factors yet we will turn around to crucify the police for doing the same in criminal investigations. Do you know her very well when she was alive? What if she had a weight related health issue that needs that sort of medical attention? I said it that this Obasanjo is ugly and blah blah blah has a lot of animosity and envy engraved in it.
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by KarmaMod(f): 4:28am On Oct 15, 2008
Stella was hardly obese before her death. I assume Kanye's mom's own was health related too?

DeepZone:

I said it that this Obasanjo is ugly and blah blah blah has a lot of animosity and envy engraved in it.
'

The same could be said about you and Nadia Buhari or should I say pretty much anyone lightskinned
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by inquisitiv: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2008
THIS IS ANOTHER REASON I CRY OUT LOUD, ITS TIME FOR THE REVOLUTION

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-183816.0.html
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2008
DeepZone, i have always enjoyed your posting and respect you, but i bet to disagree with yu on this one.
OBJ was born ugly and the guy will die ugly, be realistic, put a pix of a monkey besides his and yu will see a real and true resemblance.
I am sure the day OBJ was born, the parents never knew he will amount to anything and that was why they shipped him into military zone.
I know you will wanna cut off my head for this comment, but there is nothing humble about him nor his family.

I wish i could lay my hands on imformation to support all claims that he was the forefather of all 419, he is a crooooook.
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by oolumide: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2008
Bad belle people who dont want Nigeria to progress. Why is Yerima, Orji Uzor, Nnamani others walking around freely. Either you like it or not, noboby has done as much has he did for nigereria. He is a hero that tread where others are afraid.
Re: No Evidence Of Corruption Against Obasanjo by SegzyJoe(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2008
@topic

Most Nigerians have a tribal view of life, some post on this site reflect symptons of a sick nation. it is unimaginable that we compare our fellow human being to animal and the likes. I wonder how some people will look like at OBJ's age, Nigeria is gradually becoming a nation without soul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimiko Wins / Yaradua In Saudi Arabi To Commission Private University. / Court Stops Efcc From Arresting Okereke-onyiuke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.