Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu (2778 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / PDP'S End Will Be Ugly - Tinubu / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by talk2smat(m): 12:23am On Jul 29, 2014
A former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has predicted that the end of the Peoples Democratic Party will be disgraceful. He alleged that the impeachment of some All Progressive Congress governors was an attempt to turn Nigeria into a one-party state but vowed that the PDP’s joy over the impeachment would be short-lived. Tinubu’s media aide, Sunday Dare, said this on his Facebook page in a note titled, “PDP, Jonathan are building on quicksand,” on Monday.

He said it was unfortunate that the PDP-led Federal Government had trivialised the attempt on the life of a former military Head of State, Maj. Gen Muhammadu Buhari (retd.). He berated the Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Olisa Metuh, for politicising the incident and expressed dissatisfaction in the manner with which investigation was being conducted. He said, “Olisah Metuh’s recent reaction to the attack on General Buhari and the APC in which he strongly insinuated unreasonably that the APC must have arranged the attack on Buhari is a clear case of dementia.

To disrespect General Buhari’s life and dishonour the innocent lives lost in order to score cheap political points is both offensive and unconscionable. “The sun sets soon for the PDP and the party’s end will be ugly. Under the PDP, Nigeria suffers violence. The PDP takes Nigeria by force. “The PDP plays with the tiger’s tail by pillaging the economy, brazenly stealing from public funds, subverting the Nigerian constitution, corruption of the police force, military and SSS in a desperate and near-criminal desire to win all elections.

“The truth is out about the culpability of the Presidency and a select few in the military and the President’s cabinet in the ongoing rapacious employment of state apparatus, resources and electoral institutions to impose a one party rule on Nigeria.” He said President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration was worse than the dictatorship of both General Sani Abacha and General Ibrahim Babangida. “The military leadership now serves the interest of Jonathan and the ruling party rather than defend the people and the constitution. Once the military is politicised, there goes our democracy,” he added.

Credit: http://www.punchng.com/news/pdps-end-will-be-ugly-tinubu/

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by dunkem21(m): 12:34am On Jul 29, 2014
You're right Tinubu. The kingdom ( Nigeria) suffereth violence and Men of violence ( PDP) taketh it by force. - Bible. I wonder why people try to drag PDP and Jonathan into this phoney, arranged attempted murder scam. No wonder book haram has not claimed responsibility. BTW, Tinubu, Did U just call IBB ...a dictator? hmm.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 12:34am On Jul 29, 2014
grin dude is deceived by his own propaganda.

PDP ... End... ? Listen to yourself dude.

The most ugly supporter of APC.

The man stealing Lagos blind like thieving is going out of fashion.

There is no alternative to PDP. NONE! Deluded drug peddler.

23 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by ChrisOD: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Can't be as ugly as Tinubu's face though.

6 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Descartes: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Ranting of a Lootocrat grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Descartes: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Tinubucracy wink

3 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by jennylove7575(f): 12:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Abeg tinubu they won't end up ugly..what will happen to mistresses like us.. Hmm Abe o
Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by eaglechild: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Tinubu you should do well to avoid using the word ugly to refer to anything.

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?

18 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Descartes: 12:57am On Jul 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Abeg tinubu they won't end up ugly..what will happen tomistresses like us..Hmm Abe o
who are us
Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by djfaithy: 1:03am On Jul 29, 2014
By God's grace it shall end in tears for them.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by jakiedudu(m): 1:03am On Jul 29, 2014
supporters of APC whining since 2013!

8 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by djfaithy: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2014
eaglechild: Tinubu you should do well to avoid using the word ugly to refer to anything.

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?
I think say na only me dey look am, he for ugly pass ojukwu if he get beards join sad

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: I think say na only me dey look am, he for ugly pass ojukwu if he get beards join sad
Dude looks like Judas Iscariot - you know, the fellow that sold ACN to the PDP in 2011 for Lagos.

GEJ has cut his Oando looting funnel and now, all he has left are robbing Lagos,Remi and rivers of tears.

An extremely Ugly man.

15 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by djfaithy: 1:13am On Jul 29, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes: grin dude is deceived by his own propaganda.

PDP ... End... ? Listen to yourself dude.

The most ugly supporter of APC.

The man stealing Lagos blind like thieving is going out of fashion.

There is no alternative to PDP. NONE! Deluded drug peddler.
rant of a deluded small boy who only see things through his blur lens of view, yeah tinubu is ugly so also was ojukwu and the only constant thing in life is change,when God says its time for the end of PDP hardship rule in Nigeria , your 1 million can't stop it,next time before you talk like God, be sure you are going to see the light of tomorrow......... apoda.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Plus10(m): 1:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Lol@stealing and corruption...pot calling kettle black! grin
Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Faun(m): 1:14am On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: I think say na only me dey look am, he for ugly pass ojukwu if he get beards join sad

But neither men can be as monstrous looking as Alaafin the bleaching king.

8 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by djfaithy: 1:15am On Jul 29, 2014
HisRoyalHardnes:
Dude looks like Judas Iscariot - you know, the fellow that sold ACN to the PDP in 2011 for Lagos.

GEJ has cut his Oando looting funnel and now, all he has left are robbing Lagos,Remi and rivers of tears.

An extremely Ugly man.
really ? Hmmmm oya tell me another story...... Yawns, dude get a better life, Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by oduastates: 1:16am On Jul 29, 2014
The president and his minions have lit so many ticking time bombs

A good day in the life of any president is a day when there aren't any problems.
A president and his minions should not go around looking for trouble and when trouble arises ,douse it immediately.
Obj knew how to okay this part very well .

Trouble :He attack with overwhelming force .
Traps :He cleverly ignores or skirt around it.

Jonathan seems to have that skill of causing trouble without any clue of how to solve them.
Yesterday ,it was an attack on some Shiites who can be calculated and deadlier than the Sunnis ,if at all they go bonkers .
Tomorrow , only olodumare know where they will go looking for trouble.

5 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by ChrisOD: 1:28am On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: rant of a deluded small boy who only see things through his blur lens of view, yeah tinubu is ugly so also was ojukwu and the only constant thing in life is change,when God says its time for the end of PDP hardship rule in Nigeria , your 1 million can't stop it,next time before you talk like God, be sure you are going to see the light of tomorrow......... apoda.

Ojukwu is dead. Deal with the living. All SW people are fuhgly, eg Obasanjo. Aregbe, Fasola, Alafin, Oni of IFe, and of course Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Yours will be worse Mr. Thief-unuburuku. Ole.

7 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by ChrisOD: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2014
Faun:

But neither men can be as monstrous looking as Alaafin the bleaching king.

All hail the monstrous king of the yolobas

8 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by jking001(m): 1:41am On Jul 29, 2014
The drug baron and chief theif of lagos state,a major sponsor of terrorism in nigeria,karma would catch up with you soon.

7 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 1:53am On Jul 29, 2014
oduastates: The president and his minions have lit so many ticking time bombs

A good day in the life of any president is a day when there aren't any problems.
A president and his minions should not go around looking for trouble and when trouble arises ,douse it immediately.
Obj knew how to okay this part very well .

Trouble :He attack with overwhelming force .
Traps :He cleverly ignores or skirt around it.

Jonathan seems to have that skill of causing trouble without any clue of how to solve them.
Yesterday ,it was an attack on some Shiites who can be calculated and deadlier than the Sunnis ,if at all they go bonkers .
Tomorrow , only olodumare know where they will go looking for trouble.

Thank you very much. I sincerely believe a calamity will befall Nigerian capital sooner than later. I won't mourn those who set the trap for themselves with hope of ruling forever when they get butchered like chicken in a few months. If I were Jonathan, I'd relocate to the far South this week to prepare for the inevitable Shiite onslaught which will be worse than Boko Haram. Some of us gave this same warning in 2009 when Yusuf was murdered.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 2:02am On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: rant of a deluded small boy who only see things through his blur lens of view, yeah tinubu is ugly so also was ojukwu and the only constant thing in life is change,when God says its time for the end of PDP hardship rule in Nigeria , your 1 million can't stop it,next time before you talk like God, be sure you are going to see the light of tomorrow......... apoda.
I'm here neither commenting on you nor Ojukwu rather Tinubu the rig and roast bastard.
Abuse me for all I care.
Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 29, 2014
But dis man get 5n face o.
A complete handsome man!

I wonder if na so, epc ma handsome, na him be se wahala dey, i swear!
Alla-kwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by brownlord: 2:51am On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: By God's grace it shall end in tears for them.

Nairaland abukaka, you are yet to condemn your comrades action, they ended your holy month with the blood of innocent Nigerians and Christians, what do you have to say about your fellow religion of peace action?

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by ujoinme: 3:01am On Jul 29, 2014
Tinubu's end will be more Ugly!

6 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by ujoinme: 3:05am On Jul 29, 2014
Abagworo:

Thank you very much. I sincerely believe a calamity will befall Nigerian capital sooner than later. I won't mourn those who set the trap for themselves with hope of ruling forever when they get butchered like chicken in a few months. If I were Jonathan, I'd relocate to the far South this week to prepare for the inevitable Shiite onslaught which will be worse than Boko Haram. Some of us gave this same warning in 2009 when Yusuf was murdered.
And you should relocate to the North and join your shite/BH brothers to bring on the onslaught! silly APC/BH apologist.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by dagentility(f): 3:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Cry me a lagoon Mr frog eyes, its your end and your political career that will be disgraceful.

4 Likes

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by Abagworo(m): 4:04am On Jul 29, 2014
ujoinme:
And you should relocate to the North and join your shite/BH brothers to bring on the onslaught! silly saboutuer.

You and I will live to witness everything like we are witnessing BH today. While I personally do not even believe in religion, people should be allowed to practise their religion as no one actually knows the truth but all are speculating based on the side of brainwash they belong.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by atlwireles: 4:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Abagworo:

You are just too dumb, who are you going to slaughter? Ediots like you, need to be shipped back to north.

1 Like

Re: Pdp’s End Will Be Ugly – Tinubu by fitzmayowa: 4:14am On Jul 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Abeg tinubu they won't end up ugly..what will happen to mistresses like us.. Hmm Abe o

Simple you jump ship...wetin you share remain for pdp you begin to share give apc...QED

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Real Are T.B Joshua’s Miracles?- Witnesses Say There Are Stage-Managed! / Tinubu Wants Buhari To Resign As Nigerian President – Northern Group / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.