Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,513 members, 7,892,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

HOW TO GET Gtbank Activation Code - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HOW TO GET Gtbank Activation Code (3735 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Get Gtbank Swift Code To Receive Adsense Payment Etc. / Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW TO GET Gtbank Activation Code by azeez4islam(m): 1:36am On Jul 29, 2014
To Get Your Activation Code:

1. Go to any branch of GTBank close to you . Tell them you want to apply for Internet Banking or want to be profiled for Internet Banking and would want to apply for a “Token”.The bank will debit N2,100 or so for the Token once you log into their site and activate your Internet banking account (or Naira MasterCard). You will get the Token device that very day (or they will ask you to come back for it another day) together with a PIN which you need to change in the process of activating your Internet Banking account on their site.

2. After getting your Token and Internet Banking details, go to the GTBank website - www.gtbank.com - to activate your ATM card for online payment. Click on "Login" under "Internet Banking" and then enter your Internet Banking account user details [User ID (Username) and Password] which should have been sent to your email address. Enter the login details and once inside your account, click on "Get Activation Code" button.
Re: HOW TO GET Gtbank Activation Code by Yazmin: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Okay....so I can now register as a member of PDp or APC to 'activate' my political career?
GTBank....ga ni nan zuwa!!!
Re: HOW TO GET Gtbank Activation Code by bigiyaro(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op must i activate my gtb naira mastercard for internet bankin 4 it it to work wit paypal? Am askin cos i used my gtb naira master card to open a paypal acct, the acct has been verified, bt any time i want to make payment for an order, i always get an error msg. Pls can u help me out. Tanks.
Re: HOW TO GET Gtbank Activation Code by azeez4islam(m): 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
bigiyaro: @op must i activate my gtb naira mastercard for internet bankin 4 it it to work wit paypal? Am askin cos i used my gtb naira master card to open a paypal acct, the acct has been verified, bt any time i want to make payment for an order, i always get an error msg. Pls can u help me out. Tanks.
before i activate mine too, i used it for a transaction succesfully. I think its required when buying a worth over 50dollars (according to my knowledge)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A Tissue Paper Production Company / Daily Forex Trade Journal 2020. / Get Constant Electricity With Automatic Self Charging Inverter System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.