Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,137 members, 7,880,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre (1979 Views)

Farmland For Lease At N3000 Per Acre. Get More For Less! / About 250 Acres Farmland For Rice And Sugarcane Farmers Up For Lease / Farmland For Oil Palm Plantation At Cheap Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by Realdeals(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Landed Property used for agricultural purpose is up for sale.

The land located along a road off the Sango Ota-idiroko Road an international trading route that leads to the border between Nigeria and Benin Republic

DOCUMENT
Deed of Assigment

PRICE: N250,000/ACRE

ADVANTAGES
Proximity to Lagos
Proximity to major industries in the Agbara axis
Full GSM Coverage
Accessible Road
Availability of Farm machineries and labour

DISTANCE FROM MAJOR POINTS
30KM to Canaanland/Covenant University
37KM to Sango Ota
43km to Agbara End of the Lagos Badagry Expressway. Home to major industries, including AADL producers of ethanol made from cassava

We have track in assisting people in getting land especially for agricultural purposes
Below is a link to a recent deal of 30 acres in the same axis here

Serious Buyer Contact Us

Reply to this post with your question or inquiry, We'll surely reply. Thanks
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by Realdeals(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Photograph of the Estimated Distance from the Actual Land to Agbara End of the Lagos/Badagry Expressway.
Courtesy: GOOGLE MAP

Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by Realdeals(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
Photograph of the Estimated distance from the Actual Land to Covenant University/ Winners Canaanland
Courtesy: GOOGLE MAP

Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by suxes2005(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2014
What's the name of this area?

Atan?

I'm highly interested in checking it out.

Let's talk please.
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by Realdeals(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2014
suxes2005: What's the name of this area?

Atan?

I'm highly interested in checking it out.

Let's talk please.

The place is after Atan, around Ajilete/Oke odan. Contact me through the detail in the post. Thanks
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by nadigo(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
pls is there any other fees any fees at all after the 250k fees kindly explain further and how many plots is the ur proposed acre tnx waiting for ur urgent reply cause im intrested
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by Realdeals(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
nadigo: pls is there any other fees any fees at all after the 250k fees kindly explain further and how many plots is the ur proposed acre tnx waiting for ur urgent reply cause im intrested

Yes! you'll have to pay for the deed of assignment, aside this no other hidden fees. Our acre is 6 plot of 50x100 each. Thanks
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by spikesC(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
What of security? Especially for foreigners.
The country is degenerating you know.
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by Realdeals(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
spikesC: What of security? Especially for foreigners.
The country is degenerating you know.

Security I guess that is the responsibity of the goverment, but if you meant the land security, I want to assure you it's very secure.
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by spikesC(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Realdeals:

Security I guess that is the responsibity of the goverment, but if you meant the land security, I want to assure you it's very secure.

Ofcourse, they are wink

But am talking about tribal insecurity.
Villagers wahala. Side settlements they'll have to force you to do.

Infact, you know what am talking about. So, what can you guarantee? What's your opinion about probable land disputes in the area?
My option is to get a few acres, and build a mini fence around it till when development kicks off
Re: 10 Acre Of Farmland For Sale At A Location Very Close To Lagos - 250k/acre by Realdeals(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
spikesC:

Ofcourse, they are wink

But am talking about tribal insecurity.
Villagers wahala. Side settlements they'll have to force you to do.

Infact, you know what am talking about. So, what can you guarantee? What's your opinion about probable land disputes in the area?
My option is to get a few acres, and build a mini fence around it till when development kicks off

What you stated is a possibility everywhere, what I'll give you the power is the document you possess and other evidence, these we ensure people that buy the land have. All parties to the land will attest and video coverage of the whole events are produced.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Honoured Serving You While In Akwa Ibom State..we Are Friendly / Architectural Masterpiece Luxury 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Near Chevron Toll Gate / To Let @ Gbagada... Roomself Contain & Mini Flat And 2br Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.