Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,245 members, 7,939,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash (51014 Views)

Viral Photos Of El-rufai's Son In Compromising Situations / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adetayo100: Death is inevitable.

May is soul rest in peace
why you dey fall my hand now?abeg put H at the front of is before people begin dey yap you jo
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: why you dey fall my hand now?abeg put H at the front of is before people begin dey yap you jo
typo error
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adetayo100: typo error
grin grin cheesy come suck brea-st
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by In2systemsTech(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
tunshe:

Everywhere in the world where reforms take place in terms infrastructural development, people have to sacrifice and get compensated for property loss by the government.

Bringing that here as a justification to castigate a bereaved family only present you as being heartless.

Go back to those places where reformed are made and you will understand that compensation are given to those that bought their land righytly with good document... Most of you don't know what actually happened under his evil governmen because if you, you will actually know who is HEARTLESS..
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: grin grin cheesy come suck brea-st

sad I am always left out
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: grin grin cheesy come suck brea-st
Nah

I will pass
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Fulaman198(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adetayo100: Nah

I will pass

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how could you refuse something like that? Even a virgin like myself wouldn't refuse
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked how could you refuse something like that? Even a virgin like myself wouldn't refuse
u know we just finished the holy month of fasting
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Fulaman198(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adetayo100: u know we just finished the holy month of fasting

You are a good Muslim well before I am judged I better make my escape
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Rizstar: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
OCTAVO:
Nope, you are the one assuming everyone has a ritualistic father like yours. cheesy
you better be vigilant on your father or else you are next to be sacrificed
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are a good Muslim well before I am judged I better make my escape
Nobody is going to judge you

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
So you and iya ngbali are gay partners

Fulaman198:

sad I am always left out
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Fulaman198(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: So you and iya ngbali are gay partners

Rofl what the heck lady

Isn't that Iyangbali in the picture profile with the huge bosoms?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by cannonnier(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
condralbede: Shut ur gutter mouth... wat do u knw?...ode.he lost it and every reasonable person know that.

well, certainly am not trying to give you a reason to respect el rufai or anybody.

what i really want you to see and understand is the purpose of social media, that's why facebook and twitter asked "WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?".

i didn't mean to anger you. but if you really were angry then i have to tell you that well I DON'T GIVE A FURK

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Lilimax(f): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
niceeric: how come all his children seem to be dying one after d other?.....D dude should check himself,3 children if I'm ryt have died in just a few years interval
Same thing I said when I saw the caption. He should check himself cos it's a bad omen for parents to keep on burying thier children one after the other sad. I WILL NEVER KNOW THE GRAVE OF MY CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

Remember i said most igbo are going to hell and i will justify it.

1 The comment of most igbo people on line is the same and the number of igbo people making these comments is large enough to be use as a sample to represent the thought and mind set of igbo people.
2 All the comments made by the people from this tribe igbo are
filled with hate, resentment and deep rooted intentions to hurt other people.
3 Most of them claim to be christian. I am sure Christ will be ashamed to be associated with these people.
4 Going by my 3 points above i can say most igbo people are going to hell not all but most. the hate in these people is beyound comprehension. it is such i did not think its possible in the heart of liberal christian minds all for their bread winner GEJ.

Kido when you said "most" you should understand what that means and also when you said sample you should also back it with figure.

For you to convince me and be any different from the people you are insulting, you should please respond to this:
1. How many Igbo people have access to the internet?
2. Access to FB and NL?
3. Of the numbers how many did comment on this issue?
4. of the number that commented on this issue how many are "guilty" of what you accused them of?

I don't know what your background is, but if you don't have figures to back up your answers to those questions then you should please stop throwing words like; prove, number and sample around. There are people whose source of livelihood are based on numbers,samples and estimate, and am sure they won't find it funny. grin

1 Like

Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: So you and iya ngbali are gay partners

jealousy,you don dey jealous as my market don dey sell for nairaland grin
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adetayo100: u know we just finished the holy month of fasting
the more reason I want to breastfeed you,so as to replace the lost energy during the fasting
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
You are one of those who fell for the pics. He is a man with muscles bigger than yours that is if you have because I know fulanis don't have muscles grin

Fulaman198:

Rofl what the heck lady

Isn't that Iyangbali in the picture profile with the huge bosoms?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

sad I am always left out
go and wear your pampers
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: You are one of those who fell for the pics. He is a man with muscles bigger than yours that is if you have because I know fulanis don't have muscles grin

Please don't generalise, I have pretty big muscles. I go to the gym and lift heavy weights. You are right most Fulbe are skinny, but not all especially those who compete in Laamb.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: You are one of those who fell for the pics. He is a man with muscles bigger than yours that is if you have because I know fulanis don't have muscles grin

see beef,abeg no spoil my market o
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Fulaman198(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: go and wear your pampers

ROFL
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by spactacus(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord: This man has lost it, your son died this morning and he's on their internet again, waiting for him to accuse GEJ of been responsible as usual.

RIP young Hamza, May your soul RIP.
anything is possible in politics(r I p )
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sacrificial Lamb....His death is of the father nt of God!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
I see..so do you still want to suck iya's stuff? cheesy

Fulaman198:

Please don't generalise, I have pretty big muscles. I go to the gym and lift heavy weights. You are right most Fulbe are skinny, but not all especially those who compete in Laamb.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by rhames(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Our sincerest condolences. May the Almighty Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him jannat Firdaus.Ameen!!!
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Fulaman198(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: I see..so do you still want to suck iya's stuff? cheesy

If and only if this person was a woman in question. If it is a dude, you will see me run at the speed of light far far away cheesy
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by vislabraye(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
I wish him fortitude to bare the loss. But I tot he lost a daughter before ?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by OCTAVO: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Rizstar:
you better be vigilant on your father or else you are next to be sacrificed
Lolzzzz... This boy is funny sha.. grin
Bye wink
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
IYANGBALI: the more reason I want to breastfeed you,so as to replace the lost energy during the fasting
I have enough breast milk at my disposal
Re: Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash by IYANGBALI: 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Peppyluv: I see..so do you still want to suck iya's stuff? cheesy

you just wan lure the guy to your breassts by all means necessary,I leave am for you,seun still dey die for me for NAIRALAND

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.