Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. (7958 Views)

Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off? / Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned! / Insane Bodybuilding Photos[ladies ONLY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 4:49am On Jul 30, 2014
Bunchersstab: Hi honey.
Been waiting to see ur comment

Hi Sweetheart!! How have you been today? I missed seeing you.
@topic, I agree 100%, that's why I have you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:57am On Jul 30, 2014
kiss
khiaa:

kiss It was splendid.
I missed u more darlyn,i was tired so i slept too early yestiday.
*kisses her for 5minutes*

How is work & skul?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 5:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Bunchersstab: kiss kiss It was splendid.
I missed u more darlyn,i was tired so i slept too early yestiday.
*kisses her for 5minutes*

How is work & skul?

Work was fine, I love the kids, I didn't have any classes today, but I will tomorrow. I am barbqueing right now so I'll be going in and out, ok. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

Work was fine, I love the kids, I didn't have any classes today, but I will tomorrow. I am barbqueing right now so I'll be going in and out, ok. cheesy
Alright dear, anything for you.
But dont forget to send my potion cos am silivating already.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 5:41am On Jul 30, 2014
Bunchersstab: Alright dear, anything for you.
But dont forget to send my potion cos am silivating already.

Ok, I'll send you some hot links and steaks. Gotta go, will be back, I also have company over.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, I'll send you some hot links and steaks. Gotta go, will be back, I also have company over.
Company
just let me know wen u are tru.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 30, 2014
sameer1212: ok my love. dont worry, am gona suprise yah. grin

Smh
Okay now. grin

2 Likes

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2014
Bunchersstab: Company
just let me know wen u are tru.

Honey the food is done and were going to eat now, I will get back at you later ok. Honey say hello to my friends (company) Tanya and Kendra. cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2014
glitest:

Smh
Okay now. grin
mrn dear, hw ws yah nite? hope it ws fastastic ait? eku gbadun. grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by KingTom(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

Honey the food is done and were going to eat now, I will get back at you later ok. Honey say hello to my friends (company) Tanya and Kendra. cheesy
Hmmmmmmm grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by KingTom(m): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

cry cry cry
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

Initially i tot it's a male company u have...
Hi Tanya & Kendra.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

I was thinking it's a male company...
Hi Tanya & Kendra.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2014
nahcee: most guys that claims to be men are merely jst overgrown boys.........so boys learn from that!

Lol.. they then must be clearly attracted to you Or Maybe you Keep attracting people of your caliber. tongue

LaurelP - Is dat 3 bosoms am seeing there

No I think It's 8

glitest - Hmmm...I don't believe such men are still in Ninja.

Why? There are lots of men around like the OP describes na. I don't know why most ladies Keep saying this. Except if you've dated every one of them, you are not allowed to generalize this much. tongue
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
KingTom:
cry cry cry

Oh stop that crying, you know who you are to me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmm grin

What's on your mind?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Bunchersstab: Initially i tot it's a male company u have...
Hi Tanya & Kendra.

They are my childhood friends, they were saying hello to you as they were blowing kisses at your picture. cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

They are my childhood friends, they were saying hello to you as they were blowing kisses at your picture. cheesy
****Dies**** tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by PheezyLee(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
glitest: Hmmm...I don't believe such men are still in Ninja.
&am here, so close 2u!

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
KingTom:
****Dies**** tongue

You are still my boo. cheesy Chucky234 insulted me and he is now treating me really nasty. I don't know what's wrong with him.sad I know you will always have my back. smiley
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

You are still my boo. cheesy Chucky234 insulted me and he is now treating me really nasty. I don't know what's wrong with him.sad I know you will always have my back. smiley
You know that stuff when we were kids, where the little boys are always mean to the little girls they secretly like... wink
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoboYekini: You know that stuff when we were kids, where the little boys are always mean to the little girls they secretly like... wink

No, he doesn't like me, he accuses me of comming between him and someone else. It's crazy.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

No, he doesn't like me, he accuses me of comming between him and someone else. It's crazy.

Ma'am, I will be stalking your moniker to derail your threads in the future. Bless You.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8ESBXJleeSdcs2xU_II8e2yhi9m_jGjW4uvocvhTWovDXz4lr[/img]
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by khiaa(f): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ceasar1:

Ma'am, I will be stalking your moniker to derail your threads in the future. Bless You.

I'm sorry no more derailing, but I did give my opinion on the topic. cheesy
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

I'm sorry no more derailing but I did give my opinion on the topic. cheesy

Nah, I wouldn't fall for this.

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAqg4u9QsdS288Eq6r0fYXD-LAbQP-p32OeddH5hEOKucg4ZpgUg[/img]
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
@#16, y does she have 3?
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by chucky234(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

Ah you are even complaining, I have nothing to say to you right now, my Freecocoa is all that I care for.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by mizBerry1(f): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
**Observing from afar**
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
aflyingbird: @#16, y does she has 3?

Please check again. It's 2.
Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Bunchersstab(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
khiaa:

Say me hi to them honey...

*Am sending enof kisses back*

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
PheezyLee:
&am here, so close 2u!

Okay.

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
sameer1212: mrn dear, hw ws yah nite? hope it ws fastastic ait? eku gbadun. grin

Yes it was....What dey hek was the term eku gbadun for?...Were u implying I was getting it on?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / Simi's New Song: Guys, Is SIMI Asking For Too Much? / Men Should Learn To Treat Girls In Need With Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.