Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (498280 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GambaOsaka: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Help o

I registered an account with freelancer.com last month hoping to get some means of extra funds. Unfortunately I couldn't get any job after bidding for almost a month.

I got 3 debit alerts last month despite the fact that I didn't make a dime. They are:
0.25 USD, 4.38 USD and10.48USD.

I decided to close my freelancer account last week.

Unexpectedly I got another debit of 10.48 USD this morning.

This is highly unjustified because I had closed the freelance account already.

I have sent a mail to the contact email on their site but no reply.

I hereby call on thosecwith experience on this freelancer thing to come to my rescue o. I can't keep losing money like this. For this hard times.

Tanks for your anticipated responses
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 10:36am On Apr 12, 2016
I am looking for someone to edit 11 pages approximately 10000 words. The raw text is from an audio file that was generated by viocebase. Using proper grammar and put into paragraph format.

You must be adept in MS Word track changes $ comment functions.

Could lead to more work for right person.

Email: aprofessor@naij.com
I prefer to choose a candidate with a functional Skype account for easy communication.

Thanks in advance for your interest.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 12, 2016
GambaOsaka:
Help o

I registered an account with freelancer.com last month hoping to get some means of extra funds. Unfortunately I couldn't get any job after bidding for almost a month.

I got 3 debit alerts last month despite the fact that I didn't make a dime. They are:
0.25 USD, 4.38 USD and10.48USD.

I decided to close my freelancer account last week.

Unexpectedly I got another debit of 10.48 USD this morning.

This is highly unjustified because I had closed the freelance account already.

I have sent a mail to the contact email on their site but no reply.

I hereby call on thosecwith experience on this freelancer thing to come to my rescue o. I can't keep losing money like this. For this hard times.

Tanks for your anticipated responses

It is obvious you did not take out time to read the thread from page 0 till the end
It is obvious you wanted to make quick millions without sitting down to learn the rudiments of the game
Oga, your money don waka. Freelancer will deduct ALL the debts you owe them. Nothing can be done about it. Na you wey go link your bank account details to your freelancer cause am.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GambaOsaka: 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Chidinho10:

It is obvious you did not take out time to read the thread from page 0 till the end
It is obvious you wanted to make quick millions without sitting down to learn the rudiments of the game
Oga, your money don waka. Freelancer will deduct ALL the debts you owe them. Nothing can be done about it. Na you wey go link your bank account details to your freelancer cause am.

Oga calm down a beg..... Coooooool ooodown. Which one be ''making quick millions"?
Thanks for your input. But which debts am I owing them ?
I think I will just block my ATM. Chikena

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
GambaOsaka:

Oga calm down a beg..... Coooooool ooodown. Which one be ''making quick millions"?
Thanks for your input. But which debts am I owing them ?
I think I will just block my ATM. Chikena

Lols, the truth obviously sounds bitter
Blocking your ATM changes nothing
Them don collect their debts finish
The most important thing here is the lesson learnt
Hope you leant your lessons
Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GambaOsaka: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chidinho10:

Lols, the truth obviously sounds bitter
Blocking your ATM changes nothing
Them don collect their debts finish
The most important thing here is the lesson learnt
Hope you leant your lessons
Goodluck

You've still not answered by question on how I am indebted to them .

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Adinije(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
@GambaOsaka, blocking your card might not solve it. If your account is still active, go to settings (I have actually forgot the exact steps I took to remove mine. It been long I visited Freelancer. ) Just locate the account settings and cancel/unverify you account, and you won't be debited anymore.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by GambaOsaka: 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
Adinije:
@GambaOsaka, blocking your card might not solve it. If your account is still active, go to settings (I have actually forgot the exact steps I took to remove mine. It been long I visited Freelancer. ) Just locate the account settings and cancel/unverify you account, and you won't be debited anymore.

Thank you .
I did exactly what you suggested last week and I closed the account. I verified this by trying to log in again but couldn't. I even got a mail in my gmail about bye bye whatever. And surprisingly I got debited this morning.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
GambaOsaka:

You've still not answered by question on how I am indebted to them .

The answers to your questions are on the pages of this thread, do your homework
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hello Guys:

I need a trustworthy freelancer who is dedicated to work and You must be well known on this thread (Nairaland community) contact me for some freelancing jobs hanging on my profile. YOU MUST BE ONLINE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7- MUST BE ON SKYPE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7. Must be smart, and willing to learn. "Quote me" if you're serious and interested only.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys:

I need a trustworthy freelancer who is dedicated to work and You must be well known on this thread (Nairaland community) contact me for some freelancing jobs hanging on my profile. YOU MUST BE ONLINE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7- MUST BE ON SKYPE WITH A LAPTOP 24/7. Must be smart, and willing to learn. "Quote me" if you're serious and interested only.

Interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
Neduzze5:

Interested

Neduzze5, I've been trying to reach you. I've sent you a skype message.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by samogo1: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys:

interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
samogo1:

interested

Are you on Skype?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Singapore1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
victor101:

Are you on Skype?
interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by wallexxy77: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
victor101:
Hello Guys:

Interested
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Singapore1:
interested

If you meet the requirements send an email to aprofessor@naij.com with your skype ID and Nairaland ID. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
wallexxy77:

Interested

If you meet the requirements send an email to aprofessor@naij.com with your skype ID and Nairaland ID. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AkProsper(m): 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Hlo every1.
I've bein follow this thread and read over 50 pages so far.
Pls what are the infomation I'll need from a client when I want to write an article/content for them?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2016
AkProsper:
Hlo every1.
I've bein follow this thread and read over 50 pages so far.
Pls what are the infomation I'll need from a client when I want to write an article/content for them?

Welcome
1. Word count
2. Title
3. If possible, structure
4. Most importantly, milestone
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AkProsper(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Chidinho10:

Welcome 1. Word count 2. Title 3. If possible, structure 4. Most importantly, milestone
Thanks alot
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
AkProsper:

Thanks alot

Welcome
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ph.D ACADEMIC WRITING JOB.

I have an assignment which is writing a Literature Review on a topic: It has to be from 4 to 5 pages at most. It has to have : Introduction, Body (including the literature review sources) and Conclusion. It is in APA style ( including page number and headers). It is due Sunday April 17th. It has to be on the seven Articles that I will send to the successful candidate . ( NO more No less). and following the instruction on how to write Literature review that I'll send too. More discussions on Skype ( If you don't have Skype on your Laptop - don't bother applying to my jobs) . However If you're not a pro in Ph.D Dissertation writing, don't bother applying. I know a pro when I see them!

Note: Don't expect to get rich on me, I'm contracting these jobs because am swamped with work - I need someone who is dedicated for possible long term business relationship.

Shalom!

Email: aprofessor@naij.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance via Paypal and get paid in Naira Instantly

Rate - 255

BBm: 529D18D7
Whatsapp: +971555821385
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by AkProsper(m): 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pls Fiverr freelancer in the house. I want to ask?

1. Is it compulsory I select an option in the "pricing stage" when creatin a gig on fiverr?

2. The pix I wanted to use for my gig wasn't accepted; it was givin ma a width and height to use and I dnt knw hw to change it.

Pls I need urgent answer.

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tickles001(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2016
PLEASE I NEED HELP. I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH FREELANCER AFTER A FEW BIDS I WAS UNABLE TO PLACE ANY MORE BID. WHEN I TRY THEY SHOW THE "TAKE EXAM AND VERIFY PAYMENT POP UP". PLEASE HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS. I STILL HAVE BIDS LEFT BUT CANT USE THEM
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2016
Tickles001:
PLEASE I NEED HELP. I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH FREELANCER AFTER A FEW BIDS I WAS UNABLE TO PLACE ANY MORE BID. WHEN I TRY THEY SHOW THE "TAKE EXAM AND VERIFY PAYMENT POP UP". PLEASE HOW DO I GET AROUND THIS. I STILL HAVE BIDS LEFT BUT CANT USE THEM

Seems like you applied for a project which requires some degree of certification. There are some jobs requiring you to have a US or UK English Certificate (or both) before bidding. You really need to read this thread fro page 0 till the end because this matter has been stressed a lot. Goodluck.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tickles001(m): 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Chidinho10:

Seems like you applied for a project which requires some degree of certification. There are some jobs requiring you to have a US or UK English Certificate (or both) before bidding. You really need to read this thread fro page 0 till the end because this matter has been stressed a lot. Goodluck.
Thanks a lot for your contribution. But this thread is 174 pages and would be bit not easy to read all. Can you kindly tell me the page that holds my answer, or kindly state some help tips again pls

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Tickles001:

Thanks a lot for your contribution. But this thread is 174 pages and would be bit not easy to read all. Can you kindly tell me the page that holds my answer, or kindly state some help tips again pls

Get down and read everything here. It might take you a week or two but its worth it. To avoid stories that touch!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by victor101(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
I need some one to write a 4 page literature review with the articles I'll provide myself - Contact me here or email aprofessor@naij.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Apr 16, 2016
justi4jesu:
Withdraw your Funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance via Paypal and get paid in Naira Instantly

Rate - 255

BBm: 529D18D7
Whatsapp: +971555821385

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tickles001(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2016
Chidinho10:

Get down and read everything here. It might take you a week or two but its worth it. To avoid stories that touch!

Let me do like you suggested. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.