Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (491995 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
Godmother:
I think I found you. Is this your link? https://www.freelancer.com/u/doying.html
OR
https://www.freelancer.com/u/doyin.html
Its the first one thanks. Doying
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
ok
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
completey:

Its the first one thanks. Doying

I just invited you to place a bid on a project. Go and place a bid
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by completey(f): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Godmother:

I just invited you to place a bid on a project. Go and place a bid
done
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kawu001(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
Godmother:
I need a writer to write 2 articles for me. I'm a bit sick and cant write them myself. The pay is not too high but I will drop an excellent review for you.

Am interested
www.freelancer.com/u/virtualinterlect.html

Virtualinterlect@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by uzee4real(f): 11:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Godmother:
I need a writer to write 2 articles for me. I'm a bit sick and cant write them myself. The pay is not too high but I will drop an excellent review for you.

Pls I'm interested. Here is my link:https://www.freelancer.com/u/neodynamite.html
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tobsam237(m): 2:13am On Aug 13, 2015
Finally, made my first set of bids. I trust God to help me, all the way...

Please House.... A newbie amongst gurus.... Any tip/help will be highly appreciated....
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 3:45am On Aug 13, 2015
If you can write code, or are mathematically inclined and can learn to write code ( go to school | take a course | teach yourself ), you can make far better money freelancing as opposed to writing articles.

FYI

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 4:43am On Aug 13, 2015
coderXO:
If you can write code, or are mathematically inclined and can learn to write code ( go to school | take a course | teach yourself ), you can make far better money freelancing as opposed to writing articles.

FYI

Yea, I checked a guy's profile. He's a coder and made $1, 200 from a single project. I was like shocked and me I'm here writing articles for pennies
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2015
you have been in this game for a long time prof!
coderXO:

FYI
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by silkytouch(m): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2015
You guys shouldn't be intimidated by the successes of old freelancers(Ladywriter,Coder), their presence here should encourage us to do more, but it is also a fact that they started from somewhere, they started small and grew with time. My point is, maintain the same professional attitude towards those projects that pay peanuts, because they are just stepping stones. Every successful person started out as an amateur,keep doing what you are doing, with the ultimate goal of acquiring the needed experience to move unto the next level. Aloha!

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2015
coderXO:

FYI
I studied maths, but i dont even know where to start when it comes to coding. Can you help? Maybe give some material on some specific lucrative coding skills?
I know ur busy though so i dont intend to take too much of ur time. Am smart enough to learn with a little direction. Would really appreciate, thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Looks like exchange rate is good this morning at Fidelity Bank N200=$1.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Tobsam237(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2015
#URGENT

Hello House,
I have to be Payment Verified to make a particular bid... and I got a SkyeBank MAsterCArd and a DiamondBank Visa.....
Which is prefarable sirs/mas...........? or it doesnt really matter
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2015
twosquare:
Looks like exchange rate is good this morning at Fidelity Bank N200=$1.

Hi, were you charged by Fidelity for using their ATM?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Hi, were you charged by Fidelity for using their ATM?
There is always a fixed $3 charge per withdrawal at ATM (Payoneer fees).....I think the Banks are the one setting the exchange rates, not Nigerian Banks now, but US banks as opposed to the guy that said na Master card....just saying though
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2015
twosquare:
There is always a fixed $3 charge per withdrawal at ATM (Payoneer fees).....I think the Banks are the one setting the exchange rates, not Nigerian Banks now, but US banks as opposed to the guy that said na Master card....just saying though

Thanks dear. How are you doing this morning?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Thanks dear. How are you doing this morning?
I'm fine. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2015
cmecproblem:

for now the banks with the best rates are Fidelity bank - 180/200, UBA - 171. the banks to avoid for now are diamond bank-143, gtb- 138. i will try out stanbic, firstbank and eco next time i withdraw funds.
Permit me, is your Bank B.O.A(Bank of America) too?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Coderxo, please can you review the various freelance platforms ( freelancer.com, guru, elance/upwork)...in terms of availaibility of coding jobs, and well paying clients, from your experience

coderXO:

FYI
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
silkytouch:
You guys shouldn't be intimidated by the successes of old freelancers(Ladywriter,Coder), their presence here should encourage us to do more, but it is also a fact that they started from somewhere, they started small and grew with time. My point is, maintain the same professional attitude towards those projects that pay peanuts, because they are just stepping stones. Every successful person started out as an amateur,keep doing what you are doing, with the ultimate goal of acquiring the needed experience to move unto the next level. Aloha!

Well said brother!. Keep doing what you are doing. Learn more skills as you get reviews.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kawu001(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tobsam237:
#URGENT

Hello House,
I have to be Payment Verified to make a particular bid... and I got a SkyeBank MAsterCArd and a DiamondBank Visa.....
Which is prefarable sirs/mas...........? or it doesnt really matter

I used my Accessbank Visa...& it was accepted dou 56naira was deducted. So u can try any of the 2.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Godmother:

Yea, I checked a guy's profile. He's a coder and made $1, 200 from a single project. I was like shocked and me I'm here writing articles for pennies

Err...on average you won't make that o. And starting off, you will earn much less as you build a profile and reputation you can charge more.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
coderXO:

Err...on average you won't make that o. And starting off, you will earn much less as you build a profile and reputation you can charge more.

Yea, I know. Its the same with article writing wher some "wicked" employers will want to pay $1-$1.5 for a 500 word article until you can build a good profile.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
Most times I sleep at night and imagine I am ladywriter and coderXO already earning top dollars on freelancer cheesy . Then I wake up to the harsh reality of my life where I am earning $1.5 to $2.5 per article cry cry cry .

Anyways, slowly but surely I will get there. Just have to keep the faith and trudge on

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by coderXO(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
When I get some time I will give my two cents on the freelance sites.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by youdontknowme: 7:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
coderXO:
When I get some time I will give my two cents on the freelance sites.
pls do
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Just got debited $5 for cancelling a project. I'm feeling so sad right now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
Godmother:
Most times I sleep at night and imagine I am ladywriter and coderXO already earning top dollars on freelancer cheesy . Then I wake up to the harsh reality of my life where I am earning $1.5 to $2.5 per article cry cry cry .

Anyways, slowly but surely I will get there. Just have to keep the faith and trudge on

Lol grin grin grin, Wow! Godmother. I bless God, I am not where I used to be, but am not there yet. I am just scratching the surface. The real deal is in internet marketing, making money from your own websites. I am learning the ropes.We will all get there step by step, day by day, with God helping and guiding us.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Godmother:
Just got debited $5 for cancelling a project. I'm feeling so sad right now

Are you serious? Did you accept the project before you canceled it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Godmother(f): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
ladywriter:

Are you serious? Did you accept the project before you canceled it?

No, its a project I created. I was feeling sick yesterday and couldnt complete a project with a short deadline so I created a project. My employer cancelled and I did also and I got debitted. I was also debited $5 dollars for a project I accepted 2 days ago. The guys has gone silent and has refused to provide details for me to start on the project. Thats $10 in two days

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.