Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,376 members, 7,901,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

1833tr's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1833tr's Profile / 1833tr's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump As USA President Wouldn't Have Allowed Russia To Invade Ukraine by 1833tr: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

But wait, why did USA, NATO countries thrown all the security suggestions that Russia have been presenting to them regarding Eastern Europe into Dustin?

Russia made their interest known to USA Europe and NATO countries which they expected them to have a discussion about, but nothing.

If you have been following the events even before all this show, USA, NATO were busy bullying Russia telling so many things that are not real. Meanwhile in Moscow, their citizens read different version of the news from the Western world.

I do not support the invasion of Ukraine but Ukraine, USA and NATO allies were just too wreckless with bullying Russia
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump As USA President Wouldn't Have Allowed Russia To Invade Ukraine by 1833tr: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Why do you want to derail this thread as usual. You are yet to make any meaningful contribution..

Why are you always like this?
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Trump As USA President Wouldn't Have Allowed Russia To Invade Ukraine by 1833tr: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Do you think Trump would have underrated Putin the way Biden is currently doing?

Massaging the ego of a mad man like Putin is the best diplomatic way which Trump would have followed just to avert all this
[/s]
Romance / Re: Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding by 1833tr: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Russia is determined to install their puppet as the new president. Ukraine is gone.

Bad boy get him own day, Trump as USA president wouldn't have allowed this.
[/s]

7 Likes

Politics / Re: VP Osinbajo And Sanwo-Olu Commision Kimberly-Clark Plant In Ikorodu by 1833tr: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:
VP has been active lately.

Nice one
[/s]
Romance / Re: Ukrainian Couple Join Fight To Defend Their Country Hours After Their Wedding by 1833tr: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Their president is already appealing to Russia to have a talk.

Citizens shouldn't be gullible about the directives of their leaders. The top Ukraine government officials are currently at the bunker where they are save from Nuclear weapons, the deadliest while encouraging the citizens to fight for their cause.

It's a pity
[/s]

8 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: The Fall And The Precipice End Of Putin Precipitated by 1833tr: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Nonsense Zionist Propaganda, by Monday evening Ukraine would have surrendered.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by 1833tr: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Uncle SAM & Uncle TOM slave, go & apply for visa from your Lords, African Rejectee.

Have you collected your reparation, abi na Forty acres & a Mule?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Are Some Nigerians Supporting Putin by 1833tr: 5:59am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Not everyone is as fickle minded like you, no wonder you think the way you have been conditioned to reason in the thought of mumurism?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap by 1833tr: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Wetin concern a Lazy Youth wey no get automobile or generator?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits LASUST, Promises To Reduce Their School Fees (Video) by 1833tr: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
post=110546790:

We only pray and hope that thus Tinubu name and matter wey u carry for head like gala so won't cause you stomach ache.

Better fashion your time to do something that will be worth it for you instead of all these nonsense.

An advice from the elders.

Tinubu dis, Tinubu dat ...... ahn ahn........ cool

Truer words have never been spoken.
Only the cannibalistic animals called ipob will not see truth in your elderly words.
Animals dem
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits LASUST, Promises To Reduce Their School Fees (Video) by 1833tr: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
post=110546780:

From all of us @[/b] :
GOD BLESS SANWO-OLU.

Lagos State : A country within a country.

The State of many Firsts.

[b]God bless Lagos State.

God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

Gbamsolutely!!!

[/s]
Politics / Re: If You Blame Russia Then You Are Ignorant by 1833tr: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Zelensky is now appealing to Russia to have a talk. Something he should have done earlier without listening to USA and NATO.

I am sure Ukraine must be regretting their blunders regarding this crisis as they have realised USA and NATO are not doing enough to help them.

My thoughts are with poor Ukrainians
[/s]
Politics / Re: President Buhari Signs Electoral Act Amendment Bill Into Law by 1833tr: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
I know, which civil society protest, they should provide you a reason to wail?

Nonsense.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) by 1833tr: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Just like Mazi Kanu?
[/s]
Crime / Re: Uromi Bank Robbery: Soldiers Hide As Robbers Cart Away Money (Photos, Video) by 1833tr: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:

Your inability to comprehend how perceived support for killer terrorists by the populace worsens the tendency for human rights abuses by soldiers is your problem, not mine.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru by 1833tr: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
post=110537534:

After how many years
How long will this go on for krissake
In saner climes, this kidnapper and murderer will already be on a loooong tin by now.
We will get there someday!
God help Nigeria.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State by 1833tr: 5:50am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
post=110537295:

Incoherent jargons and total rubbish.
Shame, total shame!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ukraine-russia Crisis: To Those Who Carry The Matter For Head by 1833tr: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

That's the game but the annoying part is so many people have been brainwashed by the western medias
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Government Lobbying Hard To Cut Russia Off From SWIFT by 1833tr: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Someone with reasonable comments should come forward
[/s]
Religion / Re: When Exactly Would NL Stop This Nonsense??? by 1833tr: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Romance / Re: She Kissed Me And Walked Away by 1833tr: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:

So you do not have personal opinion about this issue and you think you can shut others down?

Which kind of human being are you exactly? NL's before judging me, kindly go through this guy achieve and see what he has been doing with it.

How can someone be so bitter to the extent of not making a single contribution on this forum but would rather knock others opinion down.

Na still same you dey use your alternative monikers to cancel our comments cos thats what we subjected you to s yoi can not engage with us intellectually.

Do you sometimes think, I mean do you reflect about your activities on this forum?

I am damn sure you won't read this before dropping your as usual jargons as comprehensing things na war for you
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable) by 1833tr: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Some Nigerian youths still get logical comprehensive reasoning.
[/s]
Romance / Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by 1833tr: 5:38am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Your friend

Then show me your friend.......
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 1833tr: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
The jews look @ black people like dogs.
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 1833tr: 5:36am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Which God, same people that disobeyed Jehovah? America armed Israel to the teeth with ammunition, all these ignorant people supporting a race of people that has non iota if respect for them.
[/s]

1 Like

[s]
buckeyemedia:
They were on the land before Papa Abraham Father of the jews from Tehran came to beg them for space to pitch his tent, go back & read the book of Genesis again.
[/s]

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: My Fitness Not A Problem, I'm Not Applying To Be A Sprinter - Tinubu by 1833tr: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Yes Obi said he will contest if PDP zone it to the South.

The weak man isn't even strong enough to contest the ticket like a man, he will sit his Pandora self on Twitter, cry and beg like a baby for Wike and Atiku to dash him PDP ticket like a father dashing his pikin chocolates.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Algeria, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa Form G4 Nations by 1833tr: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
It's good to try
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Electoral Act To End APC's Rigging, Manipulation, Says PDP by 1833tr: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
PDP no too get sense.

The Northerners will use that new electoral law to their advantage and judging the fact that APC has the major states in the North, they can actually benefit from it.

They can transmit the result manually if they want because it is based on INEC discretion according to the law. INEC will just say there is no internet in the area to transmit the result electronically and that is game over. Then they transmit yours in the South electronically and do magic with Northern votes.

INEC already said only 473 of the 774 local government has internet, and your guess is good as mine because most of those without internet are in the North.
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 1833tr: 5:24am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Why did they condemn your Lord & Personal Savior Yeshua to die, because he exposed their hypocrisy?

Nonsense Pharisees & Sadducees.
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) by 1833tr: 5:24am On Feb 26, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
No, it is because Iran still has nuclear capabilities, once they can get Iran to void their nuclear program, Yankee & EU will give Israel the green light to attack.

They first weaken you with economic sanctions, then deflate your military, when they know you are vulnerable, they gather like a pack of wolves then attack.

Case study, Saddam Hussein & Libya, this is the main reason North Korea has no plans of disarmament, try any nonsense in the Korean Peninsula, will all perish together.
[/s]

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.