Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,761 members, 7,882,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong (1375 Views)

Dead For 48 Minutes,catholic Priest Claims God Is Female / Bishop Oyedepo Wins Exorcism Slap Suit / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by lizzy8(f): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2014

A Parish priest Father Marian Rajchel from Jaroslaw, a town in south-eastern Poland, said he started getting the texts after carrying out an exorcism on an unnamed teenage girl.

Rajchel interpreted the messages as a sign his attempt to drive out the devil from the girl's soul had clearly failed, and that it was now using the teenager to attack him via mobile phone messages.

"The author of these texts is an evil spirit who has possessed her soul," he told local media, adding that the devil and his followers were not shy about using modern technology but that in many cases their actions were not identified as being the work of evil.

"Often the owners of mobile phones are not even aware that they are being used like this, however in this case it is clear."

One of the text messages he claimed to have received read: "She will not come out of this hell. She’s mine. Anyone who prays for her will die."

Rajchel's response, however, was that he had prayed for her and sent back another text message, getting the message in return: "Shut up, preacher. You cannot save yourself. Idiot. You pathetic old preacher."

He added: "Clearly this young girl has been possessed, and needs further help."

Source - http://www.stobmedia.com/a-priest-claims-demon-is-sending-him-hate-texts-after-girls-exorcism-went-wrong/
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Ubenedictus(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hehehehe,

what exactly did the old man do with the demon, e be like say dem dey play with each other.

Or some kid somewhere is playing pranks with the old man.

1 Like

Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by freshPikin: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Funny angels don't text them when they do the wink with little boys...
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Dubby6(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Story for d gods
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
lizzy8:
"The author of these texts is an evil spirit who has possessed her soul,"

"Often the owners of mobile phones are not even aware that they are being used like this, however in this case it is clear."
One of the text messages he claimed to have received read: "She will not come out of this hell. She’s mine. Anyone who prays for her will die."

I can identify with this . I have experienced it with at least 2 cases . The individuals would not be aware a demon spirit use their phone to hurl treats to the minister . One of such case was to funny . The phone had no credit yet it was sending SMS to me. When I confronted the lady she said she didn't even have credit in her phone to start with for 2 days . I collected the phone and checked the credit . It was 0.00

I checked the SMS . There was no evidence on her phone except my responses only
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by freshPikin: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joagbaje:

I can identify with this . I have experienced it with at least 2 cases . The individuals would not be aware a demon spirit use their phone to hurl treats to the minister . One of such case was to funny . The phone had no credit yet it was sending SMS to me. When I confronted the lady she said she didn't even have credit in her phone to start with for 2 days . I collected the phone and checked the credit . It was 0.00

I had a similar experience too. The devil followed me on Instagram and showed me pictures of hell. I converse with demons regularly on Bbm too. We could hang out sometime when you're free. Just meet me at Yabaleft. We have a space reserved for you.

5 Likes

Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by SalC: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2014
Lol Father na only you waka come? We need to contact Fr Gabriel Amorth ASAP.

Hehehe serious exorcism gone bad.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by SalC: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2014
freshPikin:

I had a similar experience too. The devil followed me on Instagram and showed me pictures of hell. I converse with demons regularly on Bbm too. We could hang out sometime when you're free. Just meet me at Yabaleft. We have a space reserved for you.
Bro this reply is harsh o
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by EvilBrain(m): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2014
The guy should carefully go through all those texts to see if the demon made any specific threats against his life. If it did, then he can show it to the police and get the demon arrested. Even if the demon didn't threaten him, excessive texting can be considered as harassment. I advice the priest to throw the book at this useless demon and drag it to court to teach it a lesson. Even the devil and his minions shouldn't be above the law!

2 Likes

Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by dekung(m): 2:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Joagbaje:

Bros must you tag everything that currently defies your comprehension demon? What on earth is wrong with you people. Even my five year old son would teach how to send sms from a computer and make it look as if it is sent from a mobile number. I have done it countless times so it is not hearsay.

All you needed to do was to use your brain rather than be scared off your pants that demons are sending you messages. There are no such tech savvy demons someone is just playing a practical joke on you. Gosh!!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Weah96: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2014
One delusion usually paves the way for another.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by malvisguy212: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2014
Joagbaje:

I believe you cause i'v seen someone give exactly this type of complain.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Joagbaje(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2014
malvisguy212: I believe you cause i'v seen someone give exactly this type of complain.

Ofcourse it does happen . I once did a thread on this

https://www.nairaland.com/1469553/demons-send-sms-those-experience
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by malvisguy212: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
Joagbaje:

Ofcourse it does happen . I once did a thread on this

https://www.nairaland.com/1469553/demons-send-sms-those-experience
people will mock, but it alrite, as long as you know what you experience is true plus God is your witness, it ok.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by italo: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Ubenedictus: Hehehehe,

what exactly did the old man do with the demon, e be like say dem dey play with each other.

Or some kid somewhere is playing pranks with the old man.

Demons are well capable of doing that and much more, from what I have found out.

The devil is real and active in the world.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by italo: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2014
When I discuss with some so-called Atheists here and tell them it's the devil using them, I'm not joking.

Just look at the response she Priest said he got and see she similarity to what you'd normally hear from logicboi or some of the other ones:

"Shut up, preacher. You cannot save yourself. . You pathetic old preacher."

A Christian should be able to discern the Holy Spirit...

...and the evil one.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by italo: 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
SalC: Lol Father na only you waka come? We need to contact Fr Gabriel Amorth ASAP.

Many times, ecorcisms are not successful...or conclusive at first attempt.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Ubenedictus(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2014
italo:

i have a feeling the excorcism was successful. The problem i believe is the follow up.

When you excorcise a demon and it goes, it will look for a new host, if it does not readily find one it will go back to its old host.

If the excorcised didn't follow up excorcism with prayer, he/she will be possessed by more demons.

I just happen to find this case funny.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Ubenedictus(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2014
italo:

Demons are well capable of doing that and much more, from what I have found out.

The devil is real and active in the world.
i do not disagree, but i have never heard a case of a possessed person sending threat messages to an excorcist.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Ubenedictus(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2014
SalC: Lol Father na only you waka come? We need to contact Fr Gabriel Amorth ASAP.

Fr Amorth doesnt always do a one session excorcism. If the person excorcised does not hold on to Jesus then the excorcist will have to do double work.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by TheBigUrban2: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
The pastor has been drinking too much holy communion wine.

Mtchew.

Demons sending text. We never hear of Jesus or Angels or God sending texts..... undecided
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by SalC: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
italo:

Hmmm ok.
So you think this is as a result of inconclusive exorcism?
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
lizzy8:
Rajchel interpreted the messages as a sign his attempt to drive out the devil from the girl's soul had clearly failed, and that it was now using the teenager to attack him via mobile phone messages.

The bold are the key words...

The 'good' Priest did not say the demons are sending him text messages directly as the thread title suggests. In his opinion, the devil was USING the GIRL to send the texts. I don't see anything strange there. Heck the devil use almost everyone on Earth on a daily basis tongue
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by SalC: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ubenedictus: Fr Amorth doesnt always do a one session excorcism. If the person excorcised does not hold on to Jesus then the excorcist will have to do double work.
That I can relate with. The only thing I find difficult to comprehend is the demonic technology use.
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by TheBigUrban2: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
striktlymi:

The bold are the key words...

The 'good' Priest did not say the demons are sending him text messages directly as the thread title suggests. In his opinion, the devil was USING the GIRL to send the texts. I don't see anything strange there. Heck the devil use almost everyone on Earth on a daily basis tongue

As if it makes the story any less foolish.

Demons sending texts and demons using people to send texts......mtchew
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

As if it makes the story any less foolish.

Demons sending texts and demons using people to send texts......mtchew

The devil is just using you to insult the story. angry
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by TheBigUrban2: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
striktlymi:

The devil is just using you to insult the story. angry

Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by freshPikin: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
SalC: Bro this reply is harsh o
Na bleach dem dey use make white clean. undecided
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by freshPikin: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
italo: When I discuss with some so-called Atheists here and tell them it's the devil using them, I'm not joking.
If you were joking, that'd bother me. undecided

I guess the priests that locate little boys assholes are used by angels. undecided
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Weah96: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
freshPikin:

I guess the priests that locate little boys assholes are used by angels. undecided

LOL. How did 'assholes' get past the filters?
Re: A Priest Claims Demon Is Sending Him Hate Texts After Girl's Exorcism Went Wrong by Ubenedictus(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
freshPikin:

if i am to take a wild guess i'll say the demon that manipulates men of God into dispicable deeds is related in purpose to the demon that manipulates unbeliever into using sins in the church as avenues to riddicle the christian faith.

Besides what happened to the nl filter?

(1) (Reply)

At Last Seun Appears / The Most High Does Not Dwell In That Your Church! / This Made Me Laugh Really Hard...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.