Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry (2924 Views)

Honda Accord EOD And Acura TLS 2003 Model Which One Is The Best / Acura Mdx 2002 And 2004 / How Much Is Honda Accord 2004 (EOD) 4 Cylinder Engine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by MANGAM(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Hi, I want to upgrade afta using the 99 accord for 3yrs which I bought here on Nairaland. Am really fix btw the 2004 Eod and the 2004 camry(big for nothing which my friend said is big for something).
Please, I want experts in the auto section to kindly advice inline with the underlisted.
1. Fuel economy
2. Maintenance
3. Affordability of spare parts
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by Issyman(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2014
Visit this website: www.carcomplaints.com I believe the findings on site as per complaints by users for the two cars will assist you in making your decision.
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by MANGAM(m): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2014
Thank u Issyman
Issyman: Visit this website: www.carcomplaints.com I believe the findings on site as per complaints by users for the two cars will assist you in making your decision.
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by MANGAM(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
MANGAM: Hi, I want to upgrade afta using the 99 accord for 3yrs which I bought here on Nairaland. Am really fix btw the 2004 Eod and the 2004 camry(big for nothing which my friend said is big for something).
Please, I want experts in the auto section to kindly advice inline with the underlisted.
1. Fuel economy
2. Maintenance
3. Affordability of spare parts
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by MANGAM(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2014
More responses, pls
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 07, 2014
MANGAM: More responses, pls

For Toyota camry 2003-2006

Yes bread motor abi na canvass motor AKA big for nothing, Big big daddy one over bloated designed vehicle (Camry 2003-2006) due to its its size and its interior dimension which is quite large and empty (so does people perceive) its good but not as durable as pencil light. It sports either a 2.4l i4 or a 3.3 V6 which makes that car quite fast. when boring exterior meets boring interior you'd get disaster outlook dot com. For 2.4l i4 the usual ish is stripped bolts head, which would require you to buy a new engine that's a fault in the engine design, yes, the leather, woodwork and silver you think you're seeing is fake, pseudo, nothing but trinkets. The perceived wood design is actually painted plastics, leather is actually vinyl. Be careful to use genuine Toyota products and stick to manufacturer's specs fluids or you'd get seriously bitten by this car. Truss me highlander was made from the platform of this car.

Op I don try na
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by MANGAM(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2014
@lomomike u too much, thanks man
lomomike:

For Toyota camry 2003-2006

Yes bread motor abi na canvass motor AKA big for nothing, Big big daddy one over bloated designed vehicle (Camry 2003-2006) due to its its size and its interior dimension which is quite large and empty (so does people perceive) its good but not as durable as pencil light. It sports either a 2.4l i4 or a 3.3 V6 which makes that car quite fast. when boring exterior meets boring interior you'd get disaster outlook dot com. For 2.4l i4 the usual ish is stripped bolts head, which would require you to buy a new engine that's a fault in the engine design, yes, the leather, woodwork and silver you think you're seeing is fake, pseudo, nothing but trinkets. The perceived wood design is actually painted plastics, leather is actually vinyl. Be careful to use genuine Toyota products and stick to manufacturer's specs fluids or you'd get seriously bitten by this car. Truss me highlander was made from the platform of this car.

Op I don try na
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by nurey(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2014
I have been in the big daddy B4 but neva driven one infact, it was an xle version and es the interior is bland but roomy.

But I have driven an 06 DC accord similar to the 2003 and I can tell you that car handles well but the I4 engine are kind of underpowered but high fuel efficient ikoyi to oshodi and back, the fuel guage didn't even move. The accord also looks more luxurious than the camry esPecially the cream coloured interior with fabric seats.

But the cons that discourage people is the leg pulling of the honda and the gear issues people have. My brother inlaw actually told me this he owns the accord DC. The accord I can tell u is one reliable car, he uses it to travel and recently travelled with it to lokoja with no issues on the road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by MANGAM(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2014
@nurey, thanks for dropping ur comment. I really appreciate
nurey: I have been in the big daddy B4 but neva driven one infact, it was an xle version and es the interior is bland but roomy.

But I have driven an 06 DC accord similar to the 2003 and I can tell you that car handles well but the I4 engine are kind of underpowered but high fuel efficient ikoyi to oshodi and back, the fuel guage didn't even move. The accord also looks more luxurious than the camry esPecially the cream coloured interior with fabric seats.

But the cons that discourage people is the leg pulling of the honda and the gear issues people have. My brother inlaw actually told me this he owns the accord DC. The accord I can tell u is one reliable car, he uses it to travel and recently travelled with it to lokoja with no issues on the road.
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by expert101(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
ARE YOU A LEARNER?

You better go for Toyota Camry. The folks that use it for Airport Taxi here in Nigeria and frequent run around know why they prefer it to Honda Accord. Don't be deceived!
Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by abatically(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
expert101: ARE YOU A LEARNER?

You better go for Toyota Camry. The folks that use it for Airport Taxi here in Nigeria and frequent run around know why they prefer it to Honda Accord. Don't be deceived!

Well guess what, I don't think the Op is looking for a car used for taxi, if so then we all should be driving golf 2, Mitsubishi shuttle bus or even danfo since they are well used for commercial transportation. For personal use, I would choose the EOD over big daddy any day. I like the big daddy, but eod is more beautiful but outside and inside, and eod is also considerably rugged and reliable, needs more care than the camry though. Ruggedity is not the only thing I look for in a car.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed Between 2004 Eod And 2004 Camry by expert101(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
abatically:

Well guess what, I don't think the Op is looking for a car used for taxi, if so then we all should be driving golf 2, Mitsubishi shuttle bus or even danfo since they are well used for commercial transportation. For personal use, I would choose the EOD over big daddy any day. I like the big daddy, but eod is more beautiful but outside and inside, and eod is also considerably rugged and reliable, needs more care than the camry though. Ruggedity is not the only thing I look for in a car.

It doesn't matter. The same comfort you get in Honda you will find in Toyota. People keep talking of interior as if they produce cars by themselves and who is the person that said Toyota cars are not fine?

(1) (Reply)

Timing Belt Woes! / Nissan Altima 2003 Gearbox Issue / How Come Everyone Is selling their Infiniti FX35 So Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.