Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,522 members, 7,944,540 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Never Send A Wrong Id - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Send A Wrong Id (1129 Views)

Desperate Lady Makes Hilarious Requests To A Wrong Number / . / Abuja Wives Rejoice Over 10pm Curfew; Send A Thank-you Gift-hamper To The Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Send A Wrong Id by jydon(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2006
A man checked into a hotel. There was computer in his room. He decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidently typed a wrong e-mail and without realizing he sent this mail.

Meanwhile , somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned from here husbands funeral. The widow decided to check her mails, expecting condolence from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room found his mother on the floor and saw the computer screen which read:

To,
My Loving Wife
Sub: I have reached
I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computer here, and we are allowed to send e-mails to loved ones. I have just reached and have been check in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Your loving Hubby

Have a Nice day.
Re: Never Send A Wrong Id by spicy007(f): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2006
oh my God!!! shocked shocked shocked
that was hilarious
lmaooooooooo
Re: Never Send A Wrong Id by Mystique(f): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2006
Heard it over like a gazillion times smiley

***Managed half-a-smile***
Re: Never Send A Wrong Id by naijadiva2(f): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2006
awwwe
Re: Never Send A Wrong Id by slimsikiru(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
[color=#9900
00][/

na true talk you talk it happen
Re: Never Send A Wrong Id by edygirl(f): 2:27am On Jul 23, 2006
she read the letter and she didn't see who the sender was to know it wasn't meant for her. shocked
Re: Never Send A Wrong Id by Oracle(m): 4:29am On Jul 25, 2006
Doesn't she know her husband's email address?

(1) (Reply)

Seven-up / You're So Ugly / Kids Can Be So Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.