Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,020 members, 7,931,506 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:18 AM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36343 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by AdeniyiA(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2014
pasqal09: No. 3 annoys me the most
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Danhumprey: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

you know the truth.
And you are trying to deny it.angry
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate men that think sex is love
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
okay naaaa

I hate it when I ask for sharwama and he gets me fish.

I hate it when I am still awake and he is sleeping peacefully.

I hate it when he offers me meat and I declined, He will finish it without petting or asking me a second time.

I hate it when he sleeps without holding me.

I hate it when he holds me while sleeping.

I hate it when he avoids fighting with me even though he know say na trouble I dey look for.

I hate it when I'm crying thinking he will hold me and pet me he will be busy checking out his muscles in the mirror.

Still loading.....shey na complain thread be this.

8 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Omomehn: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
I think i shld comment on d topic of discussion nw. I hate it when girls get lazy in bed, getting tired after say 45mins. The most annoying is when they wont try out other styles bt wld rather stick 2 d missionary shit. Boring folks!

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
emymeeky:

I hate it when you flaunt your small breasts @ ya profile cheesy
the smaller the better. You can take one in your mouth while massaging the other smiley
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn:
u go find out for d part 2. Watch out!
ok...oooo
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by GentleMimi: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when males assume all women are susceptible to their kobo wealth.

I hate it when a fine guy thinks he is the best gift to the human race.

I hate it when most males turn a good chat to something with a hint of sexual undercurrent or even outright sex chat. Give the lady some respect,morrafecker!

I hate it when guys assume a confident/independent lady is arrogant.

I hate it when a male thinks women were created to serve men.

I hate it when being a ''lady'' is attributed to being passive.

I hate it when a male assumes getting married should be the high point of a female's achievement.

I hate it when a male thinks females have nothing serious to contribute in discussions relating to sports or politics. Sharrap!

i hate it when NL males check the profiles of every female member

4 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Savigne: I hate it when guys can't accept "No" as "No". I hate it when I give guys my pin and the first message they send is "Hey sweets"..."Sup honey"..... I hate it when cute guys start feeling funky liek they are God's gift to Women folk....Puhleaz
Thoo, You're really a sweetie
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by nneh1(f): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
yuzedo: A stupid sense of entitlement grinds my gears to no end (all-encompassing scope)...
hello yuzedo where ve u been? Abi ebola pursue you?

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SleekyPosh(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2014
Truckpusher: Never disregard any puccy after eating it ,you might just be hungry again for the same puccy . tongue

#WORD

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn: I think i shld comment on d topic of discussion nw. I hate it when girls get lazy in bed, getting tired after say 45mins. The most annoying is when they wont try out other styles bt wld rather stick 2 d missionary shit. Boring folks!
hmmmm...i dey learn from you ooo.
U dey hear from ollyboy so?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Omomehn: I think i shld comment on d topic of discussion nw. I hate it when girls get lazy in bed, getting tired after say 45mins. The most annoying is when they wont try out other styles bt wld rather stick 2 d missionary shit. Boring folks!
grin grin can you last for 45mins? Btw its very annoying when they lay like log of wood and expect you to do the magic.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: okay naaaa

I hate it when I ask for sharwama and he gets me fish.

I hate it when I am still awake and he is sleeping peacefully.

I hate it when he offers me meat and I declined, He will finish it without petting or asking me a second time.

I hate it when he sleeps without holding me.

I hate it when he avoids fighting with me even though he know say na trouble I dey look for.

I hate it when I'm crying thinking he will hold me and pet me he will be busy checking out his muscles in the mirror.

Still loading.....shey na complain thread be this.
lol, ur own problem much nne...me hate when he sleeps holding me biko, I need freedom of movement.

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: oh! Wow! That's um weirdly impressive. May I suggest you render services to security agents instead, to help with the security challenges our beloved country is experiencing -instead of just using it on us? Just saying! No pressure. 0_o
bwahahahahahaha. Laf wan throw me from 3rd mainland bridge!
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Danhumprey: And you are trying to deny it.angry

exactly what you just did.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by elari(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Wow! Lots of hates. If na so relationship for no dey na since almost everything happens dat have been stated here by d hate crew
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
That's y I tell all ya niggas look for friends with benefit not gf or 1 lover (u aint datin but u2 can do a lot of shit). When u ready to have kids(guys) look for babymama not wife. I hop ya hear me
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by orlaryhincah(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey: I hate it when guys don't accept the truth .
Likewise girls

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by xtervaganza(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
ChiFirstLady: they act like d gud guy when all dey want is SEX
hmmmmm

Valid point though

Only A-holes do that to “good” girls
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by buchostags(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: Then invest in yourself and make yourself more desirable and you'd be wanted as a lover not a brother. smiley.
so u r sayin cos sum fancy guy manuevered u into his bed meant he is worth more than ur bro...wow goes a long way in defining ths frnzone thn in ur mind
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by canalily(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

buh what?
cheap
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by iheneme(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2014
I hate the mentality that whenever a guy calls on a girls attention, he wants to yarn nonsense. The other day I was walking behind a lady when some money dropped off her, and I was like "excuse me young lady" but she consciously decided not to turn until I said: "see, your money don fall o". That was when she rushed to pick up the money but unfortunately, a street urchin beat her to it.

5 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi: I hate it when males assume all women are susceptible to their kobo wealth.

I hate it when a fine guy thinks he is the best gift to the human race.

I hate it when most males turn a good chat to something with a hint of sexual undercurrent or even outright sex chat. Give the lady some respect,morrafecker!

I hate it when guys assume a confident/independent lady is arrogant.

I hate it when a male thinks women were created to serve men.

I hate it when being a ''lady'' is attributed to being passive.

I hate it when a male assumes getting married should be the high point of a female's achievement.

I hate it when a male thinks females have nothing serious to contribute in discussions relating to sports or politics. Sharrap!

i hate it when NL males check the profiles of every female member
Somebody is angry. sad I smell anger tongue

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by LilPeezy(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
MissYuzedo: I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG
i hate gurls wih xtra large T.......PRETENDING DIER T is damn tyt buh once u insert ur dick d dick swim insyd her lyk a bucket bin trown insyd well........GEEZ wen i min xtra large u knw wah i mean......i v jam several gurls wih such hole,,,,,,,,i no dy boda maslf once i observe say ur tin na ocean......i luv gurls we tyt pussy,<<<so babe i no sure say dah prick wey u dy tlk say e small no small@all.........d fault fit kum frm u.....no beef pkssssssss

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by englishmart(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: op you still have a lot to learn
if they don't think like that, they won't be women and if you don't like women's thinking, you are probably gay.
the worst comment I've read in over a decade.
But since it came from an irrational fellow (Alfaseltzer) then I need not get surprised.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by eppysold(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by fairheven: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
muaa: I hate it when guys think ladies dress/makeup jst to impress dem(guys)
Whu else are u impressin, ur sisters or ur pastor?

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
iheneme: I hate the mentality that whenever a guy calls on a girls attention, he wants to yarn nonsense. The other day I was walking behind a lady when some money dropped off her, and I was like "excuse me young lady" but she consciously decided not to turn until I said: "see, your money don fall o". That was when she rushed to pick up the money but unfortunately, a street urchin beat her to it.
Good for her.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Infoay: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: what i hate in naija ladies are:

1. She beg me for money, i gave her, only for her to take my hard earned cash and spend it on another boyfriend.

2. Seeing a lady with correct standard bw.ea.sts. You were attracted by it, you made her your girl. When you finally n.aked her, all you see is flat screen on her chests.

3. I hate it when a naija lady claims not to eat too much. When you take her to an eatery, she will order for all the food thwre including take away.

4. Naija ladies are one of the most dirtiest in africa. They look outside but visit their rooms, or go to girls hostel in campus, i tell you, you will v.omit all your intestines out!

5. I also hate it when naija ladies use alum to rub their pus-sy before having sex with you. Confusing you with it due to the friction it caused but unknown to you the thing is very deep and wide like abuja-lokoja road.
hmmm.. You must be speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
Whu else are u impressin, ur sisters or ur pastor?
hahaha dnt mind that one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him / Ijaw Couple Fishing In A River With Net And Canoe In Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.