Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,341 members, 7,940,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (128644 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
SerPounce:

Just saw the news but Lagos was not among the six states mentioned. We'll have to wait for confirmation.

prolly they didnt call lagos, because lagos already has stream 1 corpers, but the northern states where emphasized, because they dont have stream 1... But letz face the fact if they are putting stream 2 on hold because of ebola, then Lagos would top the list, because thatz the headquarter of the disease presently! Letz keep calm though and hope for positive news and maybe, just maybe this could somehow pave way for a sort of blessing for us in a way I cant even fathom.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Sowl(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
dotchez:
Nna ehn no b so, I believe everything is working for our own good
@sowl not cancelled, put on hold

Madam dotchez all dat 1 na ambiguity of grammar... In 9ja d word ''put on hold'' and ''cancel'' are synonyms and very similar,i wnt b surprised if d puttin on hold as a ripple effect since its as a result of d ebola virus,d election 2b held nextyr might even also bear d brunt!!!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

I really hope not. I can't wait another day to enter camp o!

I dey tell you. The six states mentioned were Northern states. But make we wait see wetin them go do in the coming days. This nysc ish don drag on for too long. Too many postponements.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Some people will eventually get stranded in Lagos on the 1st of september. Believe me, it's not everyone that have access to AIT, nairaland and co.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lovelyngeee(f): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

see dem makin' plans......we guys just sidon dey rub bear-bear......buh I know say if to say this wan na competition, we guys go win. Not to brag tho' grin

Bia nwokem!
Take ur time 4hia oo,make una rub bear bear well,abi una want make we rub and comb am 4una ni?
Btw,wetin else persn go do na,na to make d most of d camping jare..no matter how e be..
Hop we nairalanders wil get to meet n share gists n drink,even if its one evening..
What do y'all say?Lag camp stream river ocean 2..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dotchez(f): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
spyme:

you have got to be joking right?
Is there anything funny there that I wanna joke about?
I watched it on ait o
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lovelyngeee(f): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
prixxy7: cheesy I dint dump U̶̲̥̅̊ babe lol. Its cos you said you were gon leave on 31st dats y I dint bother. But d 3 of us can leave 2geda on d 1st. No time again Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo. Stalitfree Is already on my bbm list. We talked yestrday 9te. So we ar goin to make arrangement of were we wuld meet early morning on d 1st. You can gimme ur pin too so we connect since you have changed ur mind to go on d 1st.

322f2083..Yeeeyyy!!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
And for those saying Lagos is exempted, where did the issue of 'Ebola' abi 'Ebonyi' started? I mean which state is the headQ of EBOLA?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lovelyngeee(f): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
buksich: U cn bring bucket 4rm hme if it wl b convinient if nt,u wl dfntly c hawkers@d gate @a cheaper rate. Abeg,negotiate d price well.

Thanks Bukisch..
You are the best!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lovelyngeee(f): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
dotchez: Hello everyone. Just watched Ait now and the DG of nysc said stream 2 has been put on hold cux of Ebola issh. That we will all know when to report to camp soon, and that we won't spend any extra day when batch B ends next year I.e we will all pop out same time next year

Hmmmmm..
If this is true,then me i don't understand again oo..
Wasted too much time already na...
Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
futuredangote: And for those saying Lagos is exempted, where did the issue of 'Ebola' abi 'Ebonyi' started? I mean which state is the headQ of EBOLA?

Guy, nobody is saying Lagos was exempted, they're telling you that Lagos was not specifically mentioned among the six states where the orientation programme had been postponed. At least from Ait reports. You hear? But that's not to say that they won't mention Lagos in the coming days, so let's wait and see.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mannylex:

prolly they didnt call lagos, because lagos already has stream 1 corpers, but the northern states where emphasized, because they dont have stream 1... But letz face the fact if they are putting stream 2 on hold because of ebola, then Lagos would top the list, because thatz the headquarter of the disease presently! Letz keep calm though and hope for positive news and maybe, just maybe this could somehow pave way for a sort of blessing for us in a way I cant even fathom.

My thoughts too. Personally, I think if the postponement will check the spread then it makes sense. They should just hand out our PPA posting letters and forget the orientation exercise altogether. But like I posted earlier, it's too early to speculate. Let's wait and see what happens in the coming days.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
dotchez: Hello everyone. Just watched Ait now and the DG of nysc said stream 2 has been put on hold cux of Ebola issh. That we will all know when to report to camp soon, and that we won't spend any extra day when batch B ends next year I.e we will all pop out same time next year

Abeg make dem come collect my account details b4 any postponement

Very very important.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by young2008(m): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls I dont wanna scare anyone here but lemme tell u pple wat to expect next.
Now that EBOLA has migrated to Enugu, thanks to our devil incarnate nurse, some schools in Enugu have been asked to close down till further directives to check mate dis new development so like wise d same action is about to take place in dis nysc stream 2 bla bla bla. Plss dont b surprise dat u may stay another extra months or weeks at home b4 entering camp if such will b possible again.
So just prepare urself n mind for d unknown news that will hit dis batch b stream 2 corpers in d next few days to come.
ALUTA CONTINUA!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2014
lovelyngeee:

Bia nwokem!
Take ur time 4hia oo,make una rub bear bear well,abi una want make we rub and comb am 4una ni?
Btw,wetin else persn go do na,na to make d most of d camping jare..no matter how e be..
Hop we nairalanders wil get to meet n share gists n drink,even if its one evening..
What do y'all say?Lag camp stream river ocean 2..

definitely.....I must jam you prixxy, debs, stat and ma Gees! grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by viviangills(f): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

yes grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by viviangills(f): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

yes! cheesy
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
#TeamLagosstream2#..... First time comment here... My greetings to d house... Get ready cos its just 17days to hit camp... Hope to see u guys in camp soon.........

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by berryB(f): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
modexechee: #TeamLagosstream2#..... First time comment here... My greetings to d house... Get ready cos its just 17days to hit camp... Hope to see u guys in camp soon.........
welcome..17days indeed...let's just pray they don't put us on hold like the other stream11 corpers embarassed
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
berryB: welcome..17days indeed...let's just pray they don't put us on hold like the other stream11 corpers embarassed
am very optimistic we r safe... I heard the reason behind the suspension of northern States camping is because they don't have adequate facilities to manage the Ebola outbreak... The sweet part of it is that we r not going to be cheated, meaning that our august alawi is cooling in the bank..... #Teamlagosstream2# #TeamFUTO#

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by berryB(f): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
modexechee:
am very optimistic we r safe... I heard the reason behind the suspension of northern States camping is because they don't have adequate facilities to manage the Ebola outbreak... The sweet part of it is that we r not going to be cheated, meaning that our august alawi is cooling in the bank..... #Teamlagosstream2# #TeamFUTO#
thank God oh!..this our thread is now dry all becos of this ebola ish. Where is mannylex and Prixxy7 #TeamFuto

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
berryB: thank God oh!..this our thread is now dry all becos of this ebola ish. Where is mannylex and Prixxy7 #TeamFuto
lol. A̶̲̥̅♏ here. Observing mode. Dont wan get too excited jx so d DG doesnt change his mind and add lagos. Lol it won't happen sha. #sept 1st solely on my mind. Dunno bou ya!
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
berryB: thank God oh!..this our thread is now dry all becos of this ebola ish. Where is mannylex and Prixxy7 #TeamFuto
which dept did u graduate from? @berryB
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
After reading all the post regarding this issue of stream 2 being cancel or put on hold or suspended or might be suspended or which other one again, my conclusion is since we still have about 16 days to go i.e two weeks on the average, I will suggest every one pretend as if the news didn't come at all. a lot can still happen for good between now and 31st of August, so my people let's be optimistic. On a second thought if NYSC feels they are scared of people contacting EVD on the camp then they should allows us go to the camp do registration, collect our NYSC kits, collect our transportation allowance, bicycle allowance, collect our "august" and sept salary, collect letters of posting to our various PPA, do swearing and let every body go and resume in their respective PPA matter end abi Wetin una think

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by berryB(f): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
modexechee:
which dept did u graduate from? @berryB
EEE. You?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
modexechee: #TeamLagosstream2#..... First time comment here... My greetings to d house... Get ready cos its just 17days to hit camp... Hope to see u guys in camp soon.........

My Guy, welcome on board.

Abeg wetin dey fridge for this fine person grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2014

sweetheart, here I am.... Long time, hw u preparing na?

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2014

You are highly welcome to this noble house... I can assure You'll enjoy your stay till we meet in camp..

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
berryB: EEE. You?
ICH... Good to have u here berryB....#TeamFUTO
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
ibullem:

My Guy, welcome on board.

Abeg wetin dey fridge for this fine person grin
Tank u Ibullem... Na corn and pear o... ***hides behind curtain***
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by modexechee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mannylex:

You are highly welcome to this noble house... I can assure You'll enjoy your stay till we meet in camp..

Thank u Mr. Mannylex... I dey feel u......

Have no fear; modexechee is watching
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by buksich(f): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Reportin live 4rm nysc lagos camp;Beat fm, chidinma,mz kedike,suspekt,2face idibia&oda artists performin live hia @d camp blast..plenrie fun hia,proudly sponsored by Access bank,Jameson irish wiskey,palmchat,nightingale. Fun unlimited,nt rdy 4 lyt out yet!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (98) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.