Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (128098 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
this stream2 na bad luck! E be like curse. We stand †ђξ risk of not gettin †ђξ 15k. Also †ђξ 2.5k, then also not being posted to favorable ppa's. But most of all we don miss all †ђξ skill acquisition, fun & stress of being in †ђξ 3week camp. angry
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by DigitalPastor: 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Anybody that doesn't want to serve his father land because of ''3weeks in Camp'' should return the call-up later to Nysc and and wait for the next batch (Nov). Afterall, It's just three months to go......Case Close.

Or better still.......Charge DG to court

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
prixxy7: da hell ȋ̝̊̅§ wrong wit dis DG of a man So ȋ̝̊̅§ it his ghost dat gave dem a go ahead to update d news on d website? We have less dan 13 days to sept 1st and he ȋ̝̊̅§ stil deriving joy in confusing us. Wats wrong wit him sefI sent him a 6 paged txt wit d number on d website dis morning bou d injustice, A̶̲̥̅♏ stil waiting ƒø̲̣̣я̅ reply.

6-paged what?? U sure say im go read am? All these men can be lazy AF! Maybe he doesn't even know their website.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
DG just replied me now. He texted as follows; NOT INTENDED BUT CIRCUMSTANCES. Hmm guys, guess we just have to face d harsh reality of it now. So so sad ryt nw cry cry
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
yetunde01: Bad news I must say... grin grin grin

LAGOS STATE: NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State. North East 1st - 2nd Sept, 2014
South South 3th - 4th Sept, 2014
North Central 5th - 6th Sept, 2014
South East/North West/South West 7th - 8th Sept, 2014

4. South-East | Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Imo.

5. South-South | Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo and Rivers.

6. South-West | Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo.

that 7th sef na sunday o! And we S/E peeps plenty like rice. grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
I suggest we all storm camp by that 1st Sept. Then stay there till 8th. (If what is on †ђξ website is true) then we can have our 3week experience in just 8days. Make we go wreck dat Ipaja maami for them. Picture panorama. Gyration everyday. Of course w/out †ђξ beagle and man O- war (compulsory) drills. grin what say U guys?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by prixxy7(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie: I suggest we all storm camp by that 1st Sept. Then stay there till 8th. (If what is on †ђξ website is true) then we can have our 3week experience in just 8days. Make we go wreck dat Ipaja maami for them. Picture panorama. Gyration everyday. Of course w/out †ђξ beagle and man O- war (compulsory) drills. grin what say U guys?
A̶̲̥̅♏ in! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
DigitalPastor: Anybody that doesn't want to serve his father land because of ''3weeks in Camp'' should return the call-up later to Nysc and and wait for the next batch (Nov). Afterall, It's just three months to go......Case Close.

Mr DigitalPastor, what r u saying? Seems you don't know the meaning of the 3wks orientation. Do you realize your 11 months of service depends largely on your orientation? Did anyone say anything about not wanting to serve?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
DigitalPastor: Anybody that doesn't want to serve his father land because of ''3weeks in Camp'' should return the call-up later to Nysc and and wait for the next batch (Nov). Afterall, It's just three months to go......Case Close.

can't believe you just wrote that *disgust*
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie: I suggest we all storm camp by that 1st Sept. Then stay there till 8th. (If what is on †ђξ website is true) then we can have our 3week experience in just 8days. Make we go wreck dat Ipaja maami for them. Picture panorama. Gyration everyday. Of course w/out †ђξ beagle and man O- war (compulsory) drills. grin what say U guys?

Good idea. Buh remember NYSC categorically divided the registration dates according to our geographical zones. Don't be surprised if you are not allowed to enter or stay in the camp when its not yet your time/date for the registration.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2014

Not a bad plan..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by DigitalPastor: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
Askmydas:
Mr DigitalPastor, what r u saying? Seems you don't know the meaning of the 3wks orientation. Do you realize your 11 months of service depends largely on your orientation? Did anyone say anything about not wanting to serve?

Explain how 11 months depend on 3weeks plz
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Don't dignify every post with a response my guy..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by DigitalPastor: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
SerPounce:
Don't dignify every post with a response my guy..

Hissexcellencie:

Now tell me, would u rather contact Ebola all in the name of having 'PON' in Camp or forfeit the 3weeks of stress and be in good health even as ur soul
prospereth

Please also enlighten me, is there anywhere it will be indicated on ur discharge certificate that 'this fellow did not Camp for 3weeks'?
Why all the panic, why all the unsolicited essay writing all in the name of expressing ur anger. Please put ur 4,5 or 6 years (as the case maybe)
in the University to work.Why not find a way of making the one year count rather than 3weeks.
If they uphold the decision, there's nothing u can do believe me. Think ''graduate''

SHALLOM

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Askmydas:

Good idea. Buh remember NYSC categorically divided the registration dates according to our geographical zones. Don't be surprised if you are not allowed to enter or stay in the camp when its not yet your time/date for the registration.

Bros, crowd get power. If all of us gree go with our travellin bags with d claim say we no get anywhere to stay. Dem go allow us sleep for camp until †ђξ 8th when we'd leave. Its all in d hands of camp director. But we gats agree on this, if not. E no go work.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
SerPounce:

Not a bad plan..

apart from prixxy7 and serpounce anyone who's down with †ђξ plan should say " Aye". If we nor pass 20. E no go make sense at all. Buh there's freedom to vote sha. No pressure.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Are we still on this subject matter, in fact I don forget say there's something called camping ooo I just dey here dey reason how I won take collect those NYSC kit and make my stay a Lagos a remarkable one Becos I've actually not been to Lagos before and I don't want any to enter Lagos with sad mode Becos of some incapable hands that come together to form NYSC management

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by DigitalPastor: 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
mikedimeji: Are we still on this subject matter, in fact I don forget say there's something called camping ooo I just dey here dey reason how I won take collect those NYSC kit and make my stay a Lagos a remarkable one Becos I've actually not been to Lagos before and I don't want any to enter Lagos with sad mode Becos of some incapable hands that come together to form NYSC management

Tell them
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Prettytahill(f): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
From my own understanding which I'm not very sure of and also d reply from d DG's office saying camp still holds on d 1st,I think wat it means is we wil go to d camp on d first,while in d camp,d geographical regions carry out dia registration until 8th den we all leave..I'v sent dis as a text to d number so dey could make us understand wat dey mean by camp still holds on d 1st,still waiting for dia reply tho..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by 2Pistols: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by viviangills(f): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Am still confused ...goodmorning
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Askmydas: I don't think the suspension of both primary & secondary sch is enough reason why NYSC should come into such resolution. Let's be realistic here, there's more to what they said. I believe they used the opportunity of d directive given by the fed. Govt in avowing d suspension of d resumption of all sec & primary schs.
I guess they don't want to avow the truth behind the reason why the orientation won't be conducted. Come to think of it, if the reason will cause fear & panic amongst prospective corpers (Ebola), they wouldn't want that to happen. Rather they'll come up with flimsy excuses.
Abeg any SOUTH-SOUTH prospective corper dey dis house?

Lol, now na to dey Rep geopolitical region ooo

#teamSouthSouth
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2014
ibullem:

Lol, now na to dey Rep geopolitical region ooo

#teamSouthSouth

Abi. After registration on the 3rd, i would look for a tailor around the camp area, slimfit my khaki(i cant imagine snapping with oversized..lol) and unto snapping tinz. Nothing would stop my fun... Lol

by the way south-south is increasing, we have about 5 so far....

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nazysandy(f): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2014
mikedimeji: ATTENTION: I strongly believe that what we have on NYSC website is still a tentative decision, the reason is this pls I want us to look at it critically and objectively.
From what seems to be a report from the meeting held by the management they said we will all do registration and come back two weeks later to collect our letter of deployment to our various PPAs.

EMPHASIS: Now my emphasis is on the bold, are they saying we will come, register and travel back home to come back for letter of deployment to PPAs? So what happen to those people that do not have relatives in the town where the camp is situated what becomes of them. So I strongly feels there's still going to be logical reviews in this issues my thought though.
This is exactly what I'm thinking. Some how I also have the feeling that they might keep us in camp for a while. We just need clarification from this people. I'm just too sad to be angry.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2014

I was thinking along this line... But I dont think staying in camp for 8 days uninvited is such a good idea... From what I heard, we would come 2 weeks after registration to collect our PPA posting, this means at that time we would all converge the same day, irrespective of geopolitcal zone... We can then contact each other and take pictures on that day... Hang around in Mami, catch the fun we want... We could also have fun outside camp maybe during the weekend, in a beach or any hangout, yeah still putting on our khaki and then we could come along with our white and white also and take photos.... We could create our own fun! Camp is about making new friends, taking photos, more photos and lots of photos... We've made friends here on nairaland already, lots of them. Watz left is how we converge and catch the fun we so desire..(I know this might be a bit difficult for those not residing in lag or dont have anyone here, but if u can make it, it would be lovely)...... Who is with me on this??

#letzcreateourfun

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 8:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Mannylex:

I was thinking along this line... But I dont think staying in camp for 8 days uninvited is such a good idea... From what I heard, we would come 2 weeks after registration to collect our PPA posting, this means at that time we would all converge the same day, irrespective of geopolitcal zone... We can then contact each other and take pictures on that day... Hang around in Mami, catch the fun we want... We could also have fun outside camp maybe during the weekend, in a beach or any hangout, yeah still putting on our khaki and then we could come along with our white and white also and take photos.... We could create our own fun! Camp is about making new friends, taking photos, more photos and lots of photos... We've made friends here on nairaland already, lots of them. Watz left is how we converge and catch the fun we so desire..(I know this might be a bit difficult for those not residing in lag or dont have anyone here, but if u can make it, it would be lovely)...... Who is with me on this??

#letzcreateourfun

Sounds Gr8...gat ur back bro
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lovelyngeee(f): 8:59am On Aug 21, 2014
dedarkman:

thats my nick name...so what can i do for you.

U cannot do anytin 4me oo,at all..
Just passed a comment,shikena!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ibullem(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Mannylex:

#letzcreateourfun

All hands up,
#letzcreateourfun
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lovelyngeee(f): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2014
adonismuller: I would like to suggest something that will give us lil' joy............for those in thesame geo-political zone going same time,I will advice you all carry ur white shoes,shorts,waist pouch and oda petty things needed, so that you can wear it there and snap before the kits are given,you can also snap with inside the hostel and other facilities the stream one ppl snapped with (that are available). That way you won't feel it much when ppl start talking about camp experience, let's make gud use of the 2 days...3 weeks fun can be summarised in 2 days...lol

Good idea oo,but u didn't read where they said it won't take more than 1hour also?
Abeg,like sum1 said here b4 ;if its possibl mk dem gv me my discharge certificate make I go find work jare...stewpeed pipo
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by lovelyngeee(f): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2014

Soldiers never flog u b4 abii?
Make we just accept dis tin in gud faith,with hope for better tins to come..e no sweet anybodi,but as far as no b till further notice...
I still belive there's a good ending to it all..
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2014
my coursemate who coincidentally is in stream2 decided to make light of †ђξ situation by uploading pics of himself in his all white grin. So I figured why don't we do †ђξ same on here. Trust me it'll be fun.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2014
Mannylex:

#letzcreateourfun

Olenu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (98) (Reply)

55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / My NYSC Experience In Kano State / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.