Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) - NYSC (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (128087 Views)

Akwa-ibom Batch A16 Stream I&II Lets Meet Here / Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ngozionefeli: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yep its same
dedarkman:

You already confirmed it with the one ur cuz gave u?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Robella: Hello house , happy Sunday...sorry to re visit this issue , I just want to know if anyone has heard about this "no camp for us " thingy on national news or any news...P.S : I know its on the website.

You ought to knw that the press is always restricted from any event or news concerning anything involving the military. The military has its own arm of journalism. So if that arm don't give out information/news to the public press, you'll never hear of it on any news platform that's outside the signal/communication core in the military.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Robella: Hello house , happy Sunday...sorry to re visit this issue , I just want to know if anyone has heard about this "no camp for us " thingy on national news or any news...P.S : I know its on the website.

You ought to knw that the press is always restricted from any event or news concerning anything involving the military. The military has its own arm of journalism. So if that arm don't give out information/news to the public press, you'll never hear of it on any news platform that's outside the signal/communication core in the military.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
SerPounce: As it stands, there will be no camping as they've stated on their site. Except they change their decision in the coming days, it still stands. Let's try n move past that. What we should be asking is what plans they've put in place for posting to PPAs, since they say their decision to postpone orientation camp for us was "In consideration of the presidential pronouncement
that all schools should not reopen at this time of
national health emergency...".

Since most corpers are posted to schools and schools are not reopening anytime soon, are we to just stay at home after collecting our PPA posting letters, until whenever they decide to reopen the schools or will they reconsider their position and post us to other sectors? Or will coming with request letters from organisations outside the recognized sectors be acceptable as a result of the present circumstances? To me, that's the more important question. Those with any ideas can share.
P. S: Wey the former active peeps on this thread? Hissexcellencie, Youngmoniii, prixxy7, debbygirly n others? All I see these days are sort codes flying around grin.

Despite d cancellation of corpers being posted to private firms & co, corpers still serve there. Govt can't stop private firms from requesting for the service of youth corpers.
I guess d answer to your question should be a YES, it will definitely be accepted come rain, come sunshine, it will be accepted. My fear is that most corpers "may" be idle until the suspension of the resumption of both primary & secondary sch is lifted. Reason been that the educational sector takes the larger percentage of corpers ppa.
make sure your letter don dey ur pocket b4 u reach dat eko camp grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
SerPounce: As it stands, there will be no camping as they've stated on their site. Except they change their decision in the coming days, it still stands. Let's try n move past that. What we should be asking is what plans they've put in place for posting to PPAs, since they say their decision to postpone orientation camp for us was "In consideration of the presidential pronouncement

Since most corpers are posted to schools and schools are not reopening anytime soon, are we to just stay at home after collecting our PPA posting letters, until whenever they decide to reopen the schools or will they reconsider their position and post us to other sectors? Or will coming with request letters from organisations outside the recognized sectors be acceptable as a result of the present circumstances? To me, that's the more important question. Those with any ideas can share.
P. S: Wey the former active peeps on this thread? Hissexcellencie, Youngmoniii, prixxy7, debbygirly n others? All I see these days are sort codes flying around grin.
Another question is if the FG announce this week that all skus can now open is NYSC ready to review it's decision on no camping. Me I have zero my mind till 5th sept. When I get there what ever they like they should do Becos right now I can't be taking Panadol for NYSC headache.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Robella(f): 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
goldstarpamela:

I ve not heard despite my listening to news des days and DG NYSC keep replying that there'll b camp orientation for us..Don't jes know my stand for now
phew ! Thank God I'm not alone...
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Askmydas:

Despite d cancellation of corpers being posted to private firms & co, corpers still serve there. Govt can't stop private firms from requesting for the service of youth corpers.
I guess d answer to your question should be a YES, it will definitely be accepted come rain, come sunshine, it will be accepted. My fear is that most corpers "may" be idle until the suspension of the resumption of both primary & secondary sch is lifted. Reason been that the educational sector takes the larger percentage of corpers ppa.
make sure your letter don dey ur pocket b4 u reach dat eko camp grin

At the highlighted, my point exactly. Schools take majority of Corps members, so that means many will be idle till whenever they decide to reopen schools. It could be next week or in two months time. Cos with Naija govt, anything is possible.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2014

I go church as per Chineke boy wey I be......Wassssup utunu? grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abeg if person won redeploy from Lagos to another state what ground is the easiest? Any body with idea
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
mikedimeji: Abeg if person won redeploy from Lagos to another state what ground is the easiest? Any body with idea

If ur connection is not as reliable/strong as our Father in Heaven, den use a Medical report
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Askmydas(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
SerPounce:

At the highlighted, my point exactly. Schools take majority of Corps members, so that means many will be idle till whenever they decide to reopen schools. It could be next week or in two months time. Cos with Naija govt, anything is possible.

Bros eh...and there's no sign of them lifting the suspension anytime soon. The last time i checked, if you ain't serving, no allowance for you. Does dat also imply to those corpers that will be posted to schools? (any idea?)
Cos i know idleness is certain till govt decide to re-inverse the suspension. Hope the allowee sef won't be idle grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2014

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by viviangills(f): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
stuchman: Pls help me with the sort code 4 diamond bank, unizik awka branch, anambra state.

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Mannylex(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2014

As it stands, we might once again be the 'unlucky one's'.... The stream1 corpers would likely not be posted to schools due to the governments directive of schools not resuming. But we would get our own posting towards september ending which by then schools should have resumed. YES! Your guess is as good mine we could be posted to schools because stream 1 corpers would have filled up better establishments. But lets see how it goes, they would likely get their posting on Wednesday

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Askmydas:

Bros eh...and there's no sign of them lifting the suspension anytime soon. The last time i checked, if you ain't serving, no allowance for you. Does dat also imply to those corpers that will be posted to schools? (any idea?)
Cos i know idleness is certain till govt decide to re-inverse the suspension. Hope the allowee sef won't be idle grin

Well, they better make damn sure it's not 'idle'. We didn't ask for any of these. First, they make it compulsory for us to serve and pin one down for one year. They deny us the one thing most would say is the only memorable part of the service year. Now they say schools are to remain closed indefinitely. If they no con pay the small allowee join then na protests them they find.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mannylex:

As it stands, we might once again be the 'unlucky one's'.... The stream1 corpers would likely not be posted to schools due to the governments directive of schools not resuming. But we would get our own posting towards september ending which by then schools should have resumed. YES! Your guess is as good mine we could be posted to schools because stream 1 corpers would have filled up better establishments. But lets see how it goes, they would likely get their posting on Wednesday

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

I was actually putting my hopes on it being the opposite. I hear they've already prepared the posting letters for them since the past week. Was hoping we would be the ones to benefit from the posting to other areas. But by Wednesday we would know for sure. If a significant number are not posted to schools, then we would know that to the NYSC management the stream two Corps members are insignificant.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by SerPounce(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

I go church as per Chineke boy wey I be......Wassssup utunu? grin

Lol. Bad guy n'aga uka.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Askmydas:

If ur connection is not as reliable/strong as our Father in Heaven, den use a Medical report
Ok oo, still thinking sha, Becos me I just tire for this whole Lagos NYSC package couple with this New registration pattern.
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by onyinye91(f): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2014
[b][/b]
dedarkman: House if u need ur bank sort code holla at me with ur bank name and address and branh and I give it to u. If you doubt me heck it out with ur bank or if anyone has his already, u can try me to see if what I give u is still the same as what ur bank gave u. Thank me later
. Ecobank bank. Abraka Delta state
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by onyinye91(f): 12:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello wonderful pple of stream 2 Lagos Batch B. Hw preparation?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Harmodle1: 3:11am On Aug 25, 2014
onyinye91: [b][/b]. Ecobank bank. Abraka Delta state
.pls Oyinye kindly help Me with Mine.Ecobank Ajilosun,Ado-Ekiti tnx
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by mikedimeji(m): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2014
onyinye91: Hello wonderful pple of stream 2 Lagos Batch B. Hw preparation?
Helloooo good morning oooo. We are waiting for our individual registration date. Meanwhile which onyinye91 is this I hope is not the beautiful onyinye that I've heard before grin grin
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dedarkman(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014
onyinye91: [b][/b]. Ecobank bank. Abraka Delta state

Sort code 050090730 ENG Abraka - Delta State University Delta State University Abraka Campus, Delta State ABRAKA DELTA
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by dedarkman(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2014
Harmodle1: .pls Oyinye kindly help Me with Mine.Ecobank Ajilosun,Ado-Ekiti tnx

Was ur bank initially ecobank or was it among the once merged?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by stuchman: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2014
viviangills:

. Thanks sweety, are u an alumni of unizik?
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by ArNyy(f): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2014
Gud mrnin house...pls mke known ur complains abt d abridge version of d stream two orientation exerice via tweets to @abati 1990...drs little tym to go nd sur drs always no harm in trying

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2014
plz Can we just stop this sort code of a thing flying around. Let's see how we can organize ourselves and reach out to the ogas at the top concerning this no camping thin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by viviangills(f): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2014
stuchman: . Thanks sweety, are u an alumni of unizik?

yes
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by smithutomi: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2014
dedarkman:

Sort code 050090730 ENG Abraka - Delta State University Delta State University Abraka Campus, Delta State ABRAKA DELTA
kindly help wif firstbank, uniben branch. Thanks
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:24am On Aug 25, 2014
SerPounce:

Lol. Bad guy n'aga uka.

All man gats repemt naw. grin besides network to heaven na 4G for there
Re: Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) by yetunde01(f): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Hello friends, the Batch C corp members are to choose their kits size during their registration online, too bad for us who will have to go and amend ours. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (98) (Reply)

55 Things Nysc Members Should Not Leave Home Without! / My NYSC Experience In Kano State / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.