Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (79910 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Xtargold:
Ikorodu
okay
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: Good evening everyone, pls which bank does NYSC use to pay corpers in Osun state?
wntd to ask same question bt mk e no be lyk say I lyk moni too mch
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gbajabiamila1: 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
ngozionefeli: wntd to ask same question bt mk e no be lyk say I lyk moni too mch
Lol. It's necessary we know. Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
I greet the house in the Name of JESUS CHRIST. It's my believe that we are all fine. Just thought to share with us or to remind us that in everything we do we should always put GOD as number One. let GOD be visible in our lives I.e in the way of our speech, thoughts, conversations, actions, decisions, drive the way we relate to each other e.t.c. If GOD were to be close to you now, will you have that thought you are having in mind? will you react that way you just did now? Will you be where you are presently? Will you be drafting out on how to win the heart of that lady so as to mess up yourself? If CHRIST should come now will you be ready for HIM? will you smile at HIS coming or will you cry had I known? Do not miss Heaven for anything because hell fire is a place of torment, regrets, tears, a place where one regrets his/her existence on earth. If you are not sure of yourself, why not run now to JESUS CHRIST? HIS Blood is available for the cleansing of sins, HE is the only one that can redeem you to The FATHER. You actually can catch fun in Camp even as a Child of GOD, the devil only packages sin in an enticing way as d only means whereby we youth can catch fun but it's a road of destruction. As you consider and give GOD a chance to rule your life, you will never regret it in JESUS NAME. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by highmey(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
AnosikeChibueze: I greet the house in the Name of JESUS CHRIST. It's my believe that we are all fine. Just thought to share with us or to remind us that in everything we do we should always put GOD as number One. let GOD be visible in our lives I.e in the way of our speech, thoughts, conversations, actions, decisions, drive the way we relate to each other e.t.c. If GOD were to be close to you now, will you have that thought you are having in mind? will you react that way you just did now? Will you be where you are presently? Will you be drafting out on how to win the heart of that lady so as to mess up yourself? If CHRIST should come now will you be ready for HIM? will you smile at HIS coming or will you cry had I known? Do not miss Heaven for anything because hell fire is a place of torment, regrets, tears, a place where one regrets his/her existence on earth. If you are not sure of yourself, why not run now to JESUS CHRIST? HIS Blood is available for the cleansing of sins, HE is the only one that can redeem you to The FATHER. You actually can catch fun in Camp even as a Child of GOD, the devil only packages sin in an enticing way as d only means whereby we youth can catch fun but it's a road of destruction. As you consider and give GOD a chance to rule your life, you will never regret it in JESUS NAME. Amen

Noted grin
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
Gabrielwilliams: I hail d house. Me I don dey follow dis nairaland forum for like a year now. I say make I join cuz my pipo dey here. Salute to al osun bound corpers. Gabriel a.k.a Romeo repping FUTMINNA dey greet. Coming frm Abuja. Ow many hours frm abj to osun ? And am def lodging.
Please if you are going on the 31st and you know the name of a hotel in osun, please, help a girl out... Thanks
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Face front jor undecided
Hahahahahaha
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahahahaha

Did you see the way she was teasing us embarassed
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Did you see the way she was teasing us embarassed
Yea...but it was kinda funny though...I'm sure she meant no harm...surely osun go make sense pass ekiti#Fact

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Yea...but it was kinda funny though...I'm sure she meant no harm...surely osun go make sense pass ekiti#Fact

I know she meant no harm!!! she's a very close friend wink

I heard osun camp is really cool. I hope I don't get disappointed
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by highmey(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Please if you are going on the 31st and you know a hotel in osun, please, help a girl out... Thanks

My guy that served in Osun told me that there's one, and it's not far to (from) camp. Also, one of the senior corper (can't remember his/her monicker) said the camp will be opened like a night before (31st of Aug).

And the mattress and bunk space is on a FCFS (first come first serve) basis.

You can browse through previous page(s).

Cheers!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by highmey(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
obayaya:

Yeah! So I heard too...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
highmey:

Yeah! So I heard too...

I don't like hearing such things though. Cos it'll increase one's expectation.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Evita22(f): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Finished from Mcb...so guess we will meet in camp smiley
Ok.that's nice. We'll definitely meet in camp by God's grace. smiley

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2014
highmey:

My guy that served in Osun told me that there's one, and it's not far to (from) camp. Also, one of the senior corper (can't remember his/her monicker) said the camp will be opened like a night before (31st of Aug).

And the mattress and bunk space is on a FCFS (first come first serve) basis.

You can browse through previous page(s).

Cheers!
Oook... Thanks a lot...but this first come first serve thing no join at all o...na wa undecided
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

I'm not expecting anything, that way, I won't be disappointed instead, I imagine the worse case scenerio then if it turns out to be better,...yaaaaay
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I'm not expecting anything, that way, I won't be disappointed instead, I imagine the worse case scenerio then if it turns out to be better,...yaaaaay

Exactly!!! I'm expecting you to come to camp with a bottle of andre though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by lizzy22(f): 4:46am On Aug 11, 2014
adonismuller: okay lemme brief u guys on ur various posts! Honeydear....Osun 1st Lady. Cleoqueen...Osun Queen( the king of queens). Ngozinefeli...LorLor representing the highest kingdom in Osun. Lizzy22.....the B14 award winning princess(beauty peagent). Adaodowu...the Ada Osogbo1 of osun state any other Ada there is fake. Everyother girl are the creamiest of the 2014 batch B corpers,wether Osun or not. @honydear....my day is gud as long as u guys are gud!
... Omg am just seein dis@ adonismuller!! Dis is really funny grin..
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2014
lizzy22: ... Omg am just seein dis@ adonismuller!! Dis is really funny grin..
where have u been,hope u r kul sha? I greet u wit pecks!

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2014
hello fams.how was ur weekend? Countdown intesified..*checks calender*

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

Exactly!!! I'm expecting you to come to camp with a bottle of andre though cheesy
Hahahahahaha...bottle of Andre wey nearly cos problem for me for NL...if I can't come with, shey they sell at mami?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahahahaha...bottle of Andre wey nearly cos problem for me for NL...if I can't come with, shey they sell at mami?

Lmao!!! They wanna kill you because of Andre.. cheesy
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Count down... 20 days 2go. Good morning to this glorious family

2 Likes

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

Lmao!!! They wanna kill you because of Andre.. cheesy
I'm telling you o... But it should be sold at mami right?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ceemac: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Evita22: cheesy Counting down! What dept did u finish from?

Electrical/Electronic Engineering

#teamUNIBEN #teamOsun! Leggo....
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I'm telling you o... But it should be sold at mami right?

Probably
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by highmey(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

I don't like hearing such things though. Cos it'll increase one's expectation.

grin

Sure, for not to be disappointed, EXPECT ANYTHING!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by obayaya(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2014
highmey:

grin

Sure, for not to be disappointed, EXPECT ANYTHING!

Gbam
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2014
obayaya:

Probably
Ok...no yawa
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Goodmorning er'one. Hope you had an awesome weekend.
It's 20 days to go and I just realised I don't have a clue on how to arrive camp. I'm coming from Calabar. Do I need to fly to Lag first then head to Ede or is there an alternate route by road. I don't think there's any going from calabar to osun ooo. Help anyone...
God bless you!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by lizzy22(f): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2014
smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2014
NaijaKnight: Goodmorning er'one. Hope you had an awesome weekend.
It's 20 days to go and I just realised I don't have a clue on how to arrive camp. I'm coming from Calabar. Do I need to fly to Lag first then head to Ede or is there an alternate route by road. I don't think there's any going from calabar to osun ooo. Help anyone...
God bless you!
take a flight to Ibadan. The rest of the journey on road from ibadan to Ede should be like an hour plus

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (63) (Reply)

NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.