Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

She Proposed!!!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Proposed!!!!!!! (3299 Views)

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend / JESUS!!!!!: She Proposed....but... / She Proposed To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by dre11(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

I've never dated any to be able to draw such conclusions... Like I said earlier, I would never accept an online proposal from any guy; I only would if I already do know who he is, or have met him before.

Relationship for me isn't what I just get into, because I just want to see how well it works out....I'll rather be single, than to waste my time on such....I must first have to see possible qualities that I like in a guy first....Seeing is believing for me..If i can't see nor touch?. I will not believe....Shikena.

Hum
I get ur drift
So if he did Skype u and u have seen his face ko....

What of that
Re: She Proposed!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
dre11:

Hum
I get ur drift
So if he did Skype u and u have seen his face ko....

What of that

I'm talking about meeting him in person, and not on Skype.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Is This Guy Stingy Or Intelligent (pics) / I Hate This Nairalander Soomuch / Help: My Girlfriend Just Went To See Her Ex, Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.