Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,895 members, 7,872,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (220209 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by pheesayor(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
After a delayed first order, I placed another and finally was delivered yesterday after almost a week. I need to know how to get the accessories in Ikeja or Jumia's warehouse. Handsfree, screen guard and phone case (pouch)

IamAbeGroups: INNJOO i2 is OUT, Black and White all Available @ N19,995.
Check it here>>> http://affiliate.jumia.com/go.cgi?pid=329&wmid=cc&cpid=1&target=http://www./innjoo/?wt_af=ng.affiliate.qc.sale.deeplink&utm_source=qc&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_term=deeplink"
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
johnade1: Guys...wen they are coming to deliver my innjoo, wil they cal me with company number or normal phone number?...
Normal phone number
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
pheesayor: After a delayed first order, I placed another and finally was delivered yesterday after almost a week. I need to know how to get the accessories in Ikeja or Jumia's warehouse. Handsfree, screen guard and phone case (pouch)

Order from here>>> http://affiliate.jumia.com/go.cgi?pid=329&wmid=cc&cpid=1&target=http://www./innjoo/?wt_af=ng.affiliate.qc.sale.deeplink&utm_source=qc&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_term=deeplink"
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by pheesayor(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by johnade1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guys should i re-order?......i don order since last thursday na
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by pheesayor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
johnade1: Guys should i re-order?......i don order since last thursday na

I suggest you reorder or mail them at service@
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guys....my phone is here...2delivered out of 3...meanwhile my wife hijacked one which is mine and droped her M7....see gobe oo...hmm

The phone is a beauty to behold at such price, i'm ordering for the i2 for myself

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Adeyemi0(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please is there any means of replacing this phone screen lest it get spoilt.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Adeyemi0: Please is there any means of replacing this phone screen lest it get spoilt.

Tecno F7 screen guard fits well.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Get d best wallpaper dat fits ur innjoo perfectly well.
https://www.nairaland.com/1854984/classical-background-images-innjoo-injury/2

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by nenelyn: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Am just inlove with dis phone, am still begging my broda @1sureboss to dash me his own or sell it to me 4like 5k abeg mk una help me beg am na wink
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by MYLYN(f): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello everyone. For those interested in purchasing the injoo i1s black or white phones from jumia. Please send your name address and phone numbers to dat4mylyn@yahoo.com. Am willing to give 1000naira discount which would bring down the price to N12999 instead of N13999. Delivery is free for lagos and between 750 to 1000naira for Ph, abj, warri and Benin.which are also cash on delivery locations. Thanks and have a blessed weekend. Gracias
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
MYLYN: Hello everyone. For those interested in purchasing the injoo i1s black or white phones from jumia. Please send your name address and phone numbers to dat4mylyn@yahoo.com. Am willing to give 1000naira discount which would bring down the price to N12999 instead of N13999. Delivery is free for lagos and between 750 to 1000naira for Ph, abj, warri and Benin.which are also cash on delivery locations. Thanks and have a blessed weekend. Gracias

Seriously....jumia competitor...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by THREASHOLD20: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
THREASHOLD20:
So what do you think we shld do cos I have even make mouth dat I will cancel d order.
Thanks to ALLAH at last my innjuury them arrived savely

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
THREASHOLD20:

Be like say na d same person delivered to us, where u dey stay?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by johnade1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dem neva deliver my own o...ordered last thursday...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by johnade1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
THREASHOLD20:
wen did you ordered??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
INNJOO I2 IS OUT...!!!!

i just got my i1s today and checked the site now only to see I2...

chai.. How them want make we feel now?

e too early now!

TECNO is dead-in-the- waters...
TECNO Z will not see light at all...

Innjoo I2 for 20k? Octa-core half-HD screen ... Chai..i pitty tecno.. They had the chance to stay on top but they chose to play in the richman's game!

My first Octa-core phone (innjoo I2) here i come!

3 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Adeyemi0: Please is there any means of replacing this phone screen lest it get spoilt.
goto any accessories shop and ask for tecno f7 screen guard it matches
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
johnade1: Dem neva deliver my own o...ordered last thursday...
check your mailbox or order status on the site.. Has your order been shipped?

i ordered from ph on friday and it arrived today.. Jumia guys are awesomely trying!

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by busar(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
It's better you choose Unilag as your location if you have anyone there because they respond promptly. I ordered 2 items on Monday and I got one on Tuesday and the other (innjoo) on Wednesday. They do visit Unilag almost everyday.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
busar: It's better you choose Unilag as your location if you have anyone there because they respond promptly. I ordered 2 items on Monday and I got one on Tuesday and the other (innjoo) on Wednesday. They do visit Unilag almost everyday.

Thats freaking too fast!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Adeyemi0(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
1sureboss:

Tecno F7 screen guard fits well.
am not talking about guard but the original screen]
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Adeyemi0(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
DNDROID:
goto any accessories shop and ask for tecno f7 screen guard it matches
i mean if the screen broken.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by uzzies: 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
good evening peeps, i want to order for innjoo i2, and i need modifications so i can use Blackberry BIS with d fone and also do play great games! i need help am not into tech tings much. thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
uzzies: good evening peeps, i want to order for innjoo i2, and i need modifications so i can use Blackberry BIS with d fone and also do play great games! i need help am not into tech tings much. thanks

get tha device 1st na....... hey uzzie do I knw u from somewhere? yo name soundz familiar tho

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by uzzies: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
getting the fone is no wahala, jus dat presently am in sokoto so i need to get it running immediately
maxjax:

get tha device 1st na....... hey uzzie do I knw u from somewhere? yo name soundz familiar tho
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by uzzies: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
yea is possible we know each other
maxjax:

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Gosj01(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Meself neva get my own o, and i nid it b4 saturday!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by just2endowed: 12:35am On Aug 15, 2014
Good to know guys are buying this phone and it's a cool phone.

For this reason, I have an ADVANCE class 10 Micro Sd card for sale ranging from 8gig to 64gig.

64gig 5,900

32gig 3,600

16 gig 2,600

8 gig is 1600

Pls feel free to contact us on 07066561480 on whatsapp
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 1:35am On Aug 15, 2014
pheesayor: I want it immediate, don't want the phone scratch
This phone just came out and u know jumia are the only seller here so de accessories will be a bit difficult to get but try going to accessories seller n try screen guard for tecno f7
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Phoenixx07(m): 1:57am On Aug 15, 2014
No much difference btwn dat innjoo i1 n i2 stickin wit ma i1

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.