Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (220341 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:26am On Oct 12, 2014
tecno4life:
*Scratches body excitedly* dis device is hot if it's priced below 18K men see review
http://samueltechreview..in/2014/10/innjoo-unveils-note-phablet-with-55.html
I go port ooh gringrincheesycheesygringrin
This author on your link forgot the thickness of the iNote... 8.9mm only!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2014
@Seyi thug, hv nt be given ordering number bt Jumia hv already called me to confirm the offer...shld i wait until them send the ordering number or what bt i knw Jumia Store is nt far frm my office them likely deliever it 2mrow.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2014
sheggsliveth:
@Seyi thug, hv nt be given ordering number bt Jumia hv already called me to confirm the offer...shld i wait until them send the ordering number or what bt i knw Jumia Store is nt far frm my office them likely deliever it 2mrow.

when did you order? The T1 is not available on their site nah. I'm sure they'll send you the order number and ETA soon. Ask @DNDROID. He's a Jumia rep
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by notjustok4u: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Innjoo ils for sell. Rooted & sim2 works with BlackBerry glo sub...
Jez call 09030450544.

Reason for selling: Innjoo Note...lol.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2014
seyithug:

when did you order? The T1 is not available on their site nah. I'm sure they'll send you the order number and ETA soon. Ask @DNDROID. He's a Jumia rep
hv not buy anything frm them b4 though DNDROID told me its out of stock bt them called me to verification, Seyithug pls hv u seen T1 before cos i knw u wanna order for white and that white is nt pure white its only the back cover that its white

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2014
sheggsliveth:
hv not buy anything frm them b4 though DNDROID told me its out of stock bt them called me to verification, Seyithug pls hv u seen T1 before cos i knw u wanna order for white and that white is nt pure white its only the back cover that its white

Yeah, broda mii. I've only seen d pictures online, and I know it's only the back that's white. Even though I'll be using it with a leather pouch, I may want to use it without d pouch, for effizy. The white looks beautiful, for real.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2014
seyithug:

Yeah, broda mii. I've only seen d pictures online, and I know it's only the back that's white. Even though I'll be using it with a leather pouch, I may want to use it without d pouch, for effizy. The white looks beautiful, for real.
Can Jumia send me ordering number and also send it dsame day, if them no bring am i will cancel it
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2014
Heeboy94:
U simply place an order sir.
transaction method dy fear me oh
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2014
@ DN DROID
Are you in ph

call me, which side are you in pH?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Una just dy order order order una dy use the phone at all,i forget to ask the battery quality because i be heavy user, downloading with 3g and playing some high end graphic games like asphalt
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2014
AmazingZeus:
transaction method dy fear me oh
Fear keee, ask ONDRIOD hw many times i don call am,i really need am on Monday cos hv placed order since Thursday hw many min drive/ride to my office, moreover Note will soon b out

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2014
DNDROID:
the flashing procedure is there too...
can you post the link to their site
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2014
sheggsliveth:
Fear keee, ask ONDRIOD hw many times i don call am,i really need am on Monday cos hv placed order since Thursday hw many min drive/ride to my office, moreover Note will soon b out
I no need note I just want 5 inches android phone
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2014
AmazingZeus:
I no need note I just want 5 inches android phone
Go for i1s,i2 or even i2s, i spend more time on internet so 7 inch is better
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2014
sheggsliveth:
Go for i1s,i2 or even i2s, i spend more time on internet so 7 inch is better
with 15 to 17k
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2014
AmazingZeus:
with 15 to 17k
i1s is below, check jumia....ONDROID,HERE is my email-odetomisegun@gmail.com i will b waitin for it, moreover pls send me a link i cn change the imei with rooting..thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2014
sheggsliveth:
i1s is below, check jumia....ONDROID,HERE is my email-odetomisegun@gmail.com i will b waitin for it, moreover pls send me a link i cn change the imei with rooting..thanks
for glo imei download mobile uncle I hope you have rooted your phone
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2014
that's the thread for glo imei changing and tweaking
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sheggsliveth: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
AmazingZeus:
that's the thread for glo imei changing and tweaking
Thanks man, bt I need unrooted one
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dabigjoe6(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
thinko:
Please I need help.
My Google play is no longer working.
Tells me connection error.
have you used freedom app before and uninstalled it, reinstall it back or just download it again
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by augster(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
Innjoo note grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by 1sureboss(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ils for sell. 12k. +rooted. Neat&no probs.. Leme knw if u r interested.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Joshkid(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
A 12000mah power bank will lst hw
many hrs on a 5inches smartphone??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by abogjohn(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
who don get d innjoo i2s, make d person review am o?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2014
AmazingZeus:
can you post the link to their site
which of their phones do you have?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Joshkid:
A 12000mah power bank will lst hw
many hrs on a 5inches smartphone??
at least 24 hrs
sheggsliveth:
Thanks man, bt I need unrooted one
Use the code method.. No rooting required...
If u run into problems consult this thread :
https://www.nairaland.com/1893583/all-those-been-trying-change
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by AmazingZeus(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
DNDROID:
which of their phones do you have?
none yet
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Lstar4real(m): 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Zipper earphones available for sale to enjoy your smart phone to the fullest... 5colours available..white, black, blue , pink and purple
The sound is amazing and magical... It has noise cancellation on call for Just #1, 000...contact me to get your own... Over 50pieces bought.. Just 20pieces remain....contact me to get your own before we run out of stock...Thanks

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by augster(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
These reviewers are saying innjoo note won't be less than $150...so a quadcore phone would cost more than an octacore..they are definitely wrong!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.