Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Another Popular Yoruba Actress Critically Ill, Needs Financial Help - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Popular Yoruba Actress Critically Ill, Needs Financial Help (873 Views)

OMG! Another Popular Actor Dies Of Kidney Failure In China / Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Bad: See Another Popular Actress Goes Unclad Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Popular Yoruba Actress Critically Ill, Needs Financial Help by EngrAbiola: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Popular Yoruba actress, Omotunde Ogundimu, who has been off the movie scene for a while now, is presently battling with fibroid. The mother of three disclosed this to Dupe Ayinla Olasunkanmi in an interview, stating that she noticed the ailment in 2013.

“My period comes like 10 to 15 days; then, it will stop and come again. I menstruate twice in a month. I noticed it last year before my husband passed away. Anytime we had intercourse, I would always bleed. I took it for something else, so I didn’t really pay attention to it. But when he became sick and we couldn’t have intercourse any more, it (the bleeding) stopped. Then, I didn’t have time to study it at that period too.

“But what I noticed is that my menstrual circle changed, so I would menstruate twice in a month with very heavy flow. So, at that time, I just felt it was one of the signs of menopause because I am way above 40. But last year, I had to go to the hospital to complain and the doctor said I had fibroid, even before the tests and scan were conducted. When the scan was done, it was discovered that the fibroid was fully grown in my womb,” she explained.

Continue here: http://musbizublog.com/?p=17917
Re: Another Popular Yoruba Actress Critically Ill, Needs Financial Help by ifekemmy(f): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
God will send u helper

(1) (Reply)

Is Odunlade Adekola Beating His Wife? / Snoop Dogg Insults President Goodluck Jonathan / Checkout The World's Most Expensive Apartment Worth £240M (n6.4b)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.