Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:20 PM

You Shall Eat The Fruits Of Your Labour - Blessing, Advice, Charge Or A Curse? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Shall Eat The Fruits Of Your Labour - Blessing, Advice, Charge Or A Curse? (795 Views)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / Igbo Name For Fruits / Linguistic Diversity In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Eat The Fruits Of Your Labour - Blessing, Advice, Charge Or A Curse? by Appswheel(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
When a Pastor pronounces the words “You shall eat the fruit of your labour” during a church service, you are likely to jump up, scream Amen to the high heavens with your hands lifted up.

I think it is more than a prayer. To me it says, your actions and inactions count. An individual can lose his/her fruit of labour to Ignorance.

If a “labour” is invested in sowing inedible, unrewarding fruits, imagine what the harvest will be?

My advice, when you labour, Labour positively, productively. What do you spend your time on? Your Finances? It is important you plan, evaluate what you do with them, the harvest would be sweet if wisely sown, otherwise the fruit can be bitter.

When next you attend a church service, and the pastor shouts, You shall eat the fruits of your labour, what will you do? Shout Amen or think twice……………?

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Most Nigerian Women dont Get Married / This Belongs To You / Royal Rumble In Osun: Monarch Ask Court To Sack Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.