Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly (27140 Views)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Borno: Child Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Others In Benisheikh / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by mrnuur(m): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Our failure to act and our obsession with firing shots at the “opposition,” the “other religion,” the “other ethnic group,” the “other nation,” and any “other” we can find, is to blame for the success of Boko Haram terror.

We the people have been caught in silent approval of Boko Haram’s carnage because it is not prevalent in “our” areas or affecting “our” spheres of life.

The real sponsor of Boko Haram is the image we see in the mirror.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Shori(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2014
GovWahala:
Shut ur dirty trap! Who are u guys trying to deceive? How many mosques have been bombed by BH? If u cannot answer that, then don't argue again that BH is not an Islamic sect.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by BrainWssh(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2014
Firmjudge: #PressRelease.
I strongly condemned this evil and wicked act, we condole with the family of the affected, we will do everthing humanly possible to bring the perpetrators to book.

We advise law abiding nigerians to go about there normal (buying and selling) business as our security agents are ontop of the situation..

Thank you..
ARE U GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by abdulwastecx(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2014
kobonaire: I would not use that to judge all Nigerians but you do have a valid point about the flip floppers.
All this confusion, conspiracy theories is because our security operatives and government officials are pretty clueless about BH and how to deal with or contain boko haram.

Those conspiracy theory are the result of our ethnic and religious bias.... deep down some Northern Bleep Jonathan is responsible for the bombing. .... BOKOHARAM is a terrorist organization influenced by extreme teligious teaching the earlier we know that the better for all
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by wandyswarthy(m): 12:22am On Jul 31, 2014
hmmmm..chibok girls!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by abdulwastecx(m): 12:24am On Jul 31, 2014
iluvweed: Chai na fresh 16yrs old girls SATAN go dey fvck now.... grin

I just hope these people know they are going to HELL, Instead of the virgins na BEASTS go dey fvck them everyday.... grin

Pvssy destruction at its peak.... grin

Chai...SATAN...na you Biko....Enjoyment galore !

No such thing as hell bro, dont waste your life believing in some fairytales. ...enjoy the best out of life and contribute positively to society
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by wandyswarthy(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2014
you can't force Islam on us....bloodshed all over Islam

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by samseen02(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2014
male or female bomber. Bt if na female mmmh... I think we should forget abt bringing bak our girls..
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by wandyswarthy(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2014
grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by samseen02(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

No such thing as hell bro, dont waste your life believing in some fairytales. ...enjoy the best out of life and contribute positively to society
mmmh... Only Jesus can save u from this illusion
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by abdulwastecx(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2014
samseen02: mmmh... Only Jesus can save u from this illusion

stupidity. .. jesus that cannot save himself
who told you j need to be safe?
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by wandyswarthy(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2014
who is this lost soul
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by tess22: 12:38am On Jul 31, 2014
I'll advise non-Muslims especially those from the South to leave the North. With this new invasion of Islamic schools, or other places where Muslims will be victims, Christians will be blamed for the attacks. These people don't care when Churches and Christian-dominated areas are bombed. Their clerics and leaders thrive on conspiracy theories and blame-games which their gullible and illiterate congregation swallow hook, line and sinker. Remember the North is littered with a history of mob attacks against Christians over the most ridiculous reason.
Please learn from history.

If you can't leave discretely, then send your children and loved ones away. Learn from the Jews who left Germany just before the Holocaust began. I pray for peace and hope for a united Nigeria, but events and comments online show that the reality is very different from our hopes.
Let's make hay while the sun shines.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by tess22: 12:51am On Jul 31, 2014
To all Muslims who silently approve of what these suicide bombers are doing, especially to Christians, please understand that you are not safe either. Look at the trends in Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq and other places where extremists are waging a war on moderate Muslims of other sects. There is a Salafist agenda for a Caliphate and Al-Baghdadi has announced himself the new Caliph. His group are against liberal Muslims. This madness in the North is not sponsored by the Christians, please stop believing conspiracy theories. It is an attempt to create a new Caliphate by causing chaos. Wake up dear liberal Muslims, see what is being done to your fellow liberal Muslims in these countries. You won't be spared unless you agree to their violent terms.

Let's unite and speak against evil, most of us want peace. These guys want war and hatred.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Donpuffy(m): 2:29am On Jul 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Another brainwashed Islamic Aboki boy. What a waste of soul!!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by shadowwalker101: 2:45am On Jul 31, 2014
na wa oo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by djfaithy: 3:02am On Jul 31, 2014
We started having female suicide bomber as soon as jonathan met with the parents of the kidnapped girls and gave them money, its ok if you still can't connect the dolts..... orun n yaabo kii soro enikan.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by ramalot(m): 3:11am On Jul 31, 2014
This is my Theory:

I believe the recent activities of young female perpetrators is directly tied to the missing girls.

I believe they are the missing girls. However, i don't believe they have been successfully brainwashed into the BH crew.

I believe they have been severely threatened by BH to either carry out the activity or they would kill them, all the other girls, and their parents.
To this end, the girls are left helpless, and hope sacrificing themselves would give the others a chance.
The results are most likely what we're witnessing.
We can only hope that BH hasn't resolved to get rid of all of them in this manner. This is not a far-fetched scenario at the rate of events.

Sad stuff really.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

I'm Goofluck Jonathan and I condemn this act.

The demons of Boko are obeying their paymaster.
Drunkard
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:08am On Jul 31, 2014
ramalot: This is my Theory:

I believe the recent activities of young female perpetrators is directly tied to the missing girls.

I believe they are the missing girls. However, i don't believe they have been successfully brainwashed into the BH crew.

I believe they have been severely threatened by BH to either carry out the activity or they would kill them, all the other girls, and their parents.
To this end, the girls are left helpless, and hope sacrificing themselves would give the others a chance.
The results are most likely what we're witnessing.
We can only hope that BH hasn't resolved to get rid of all of them in this manner. This is not a far-fetched scenario at the rate of events.

Sad stuff really.
really Sad indeed
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by oilyngbati(m): 4:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Muslims are not happy

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy? They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic! And who
do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want
to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they
came from where they were unhappy.
Try to find logic in that ! JeffFox worthy on Muslims:
1. If you refine hero in for a living, but you have a moral objection
to liquor... You are a Muslim
2. If you own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but
you can't afford shoes... You are a Muslim
3. If you have more wives than teeth... You are a Muslim
4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and
suicide...You are a Muslim
5. If you can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad
against...You are a Muslim
6. If you consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives
in your clothing... You are a Muslim
7. If you were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other
than setting off roadside bombs... You are a Muslim
8. If you have nothing against women and think every man should own
at least four... You are a Muslim
9.If you find this offensive or racist and don't forward it... You are a
Muslim!! --------------------
Buddhists living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = NoProblem
Sikhs living with Hindus = NoProblem
Hindus living with Baha'is = NoProblem
Baha'is living with Christians = NoProblem
Christians living with Jews = NoProblem
Jews living with Buddhists = NoProblem
Buddhists living with Shintos = NoProblem
Shintos living with Atheists = NoProblem
Atheists living with Confucians = NoProblem
Confusians living with Hindus = NoProblem
Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem.
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists= Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS =BIG PROBLEM.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Kalvan: 4:12am On Jul 31, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Drunkard

Your father.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by EmmaGhana: 4:16am On Jul 31, 2014
How difficult is it to link DNA of these teenage suicide bombers, the chibook girls,and the their parents? To see if there is a match. Oh well authorities probable on top of that.
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Your father.
na so senseless n empty fool
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Dibiachukwu: 4:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by naijaboiy: 5:10am On Jul 31, 2014
crisycent: Why are the charred remains of the suicide bomber taken to the morgue? Don't we have street dogs in kano?
Chai!!! grin grin grin
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Najwal: 5:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Lildreezy: that biatch shouldnt worry, there are over 72 male virgin models too bleep her over there. why was this religion even allowed to exist.

i just pray that these gurlz are not............

Say wat u know
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by tomakint: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
AsSabirin: this just makes it more evident this people they use fir this missions are not brainwashed with the verses on the Holy Quran.
From all indications, this people are most probably under the influenceof some black magic or juju as we call it in Africa.
Holy Quran? shocked shocked tell me what is holy about the teachings and writings of your prophet muham(mad)? Holy ko, bloody ni. In case you don't know boko haram are acting on the scripts from the quran
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by tomakint: 6:26am On Jul 31, 2014
samseen02: male or female bomber. Bt if na female mmmh... I think we should forget abt bringing bak our girls..
You can say that again bro, I think the consensus here now should be #keep back our girls# undecided

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by fattbabakay(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2014
stevebond007: Its now usual, it no longer surprises us, a norm
So sad , ebola virus , unemployment, corruption, suicide bombing
Mr man wia did u see ebola virus?? How many has it killed in ur street??
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2014
Firmjudge: #PressRelease.
I strongly condemned this evil and wicked act, we condole with the family of the affected, we will do everthing humanly possible to bring the perpetrators to book.

We advise law abiding nigerians to go about there normal (buying and selling) business as our security agents are ontop of the situation..

Thank you..
I Love Jonathan but dis his SAME speech all d time is becoming annoying...shuoo! All dis shi* needs to get reduced even if not totally eradicated....all d his NOTES won't help pple who die everyday...
Re: Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly by abdulwastecx(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Donpuffy:

Another brainwashed Islamic Aboki boy. What a waste of soul!!!

am not aboki...
You a victim of what you are accusing me of which is " brainwashed".... religion is a personal thing keep all your fairytales to urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Advises On How To Handle Corruption / To Those Who Claim That I Have Been Arrested, I Am Back With Fire - Simon Ekpa / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.