Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) (1679 Views)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Smartsyn(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
It was a taboo many decades ago, but things have since changed. But has it changed to the extent that it's now okay for a woman to propose to her man? Would you do it? If not, why not?

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by ifekemmy(f): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
I cant do it n i can never do it, can't say abt others. @ Op, can u accept proposer from a lady?
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Emmysmith63(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
ifekemmy: I cant do it n i can never do it, can't say abt others. @ Op, can u accept proposer from a lady?
lady its beta yu dnt kill urself wit nastic bliv.,it means u re stil an ignorant of maturity nd civilisation..wot if d guy takes yu as a friend nd yu re in d position 2summon hs attention ...yu re losin sumtin precious sweetie
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Mutuwa(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
ifekemmy: I cant do it n i can never do it, can't say abt others. @ Op, can u accept proposer from a lady?

Learn to go for ur like(s)..even if it means changing an obsolete norm or thinking system. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Smartsyn(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
if it's a lady i feel something for, but bidding my time to propose to, and she summon the courage to go first, then why not..

But the question is, can they ever summon the courage..
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
.... more like asking if a woman can accept a proposal from a man...What's the biggy? It's a two way thing you know, it's either he accepts or declines your proposal; afterall, that's what guys risk their days doing.

I strictly believe one should go for what he/she desire or wait while one whizz fella take your stead.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
my unseen girlfriend gonna try it on me because its awesome more than the men proposal.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Emmysmith63(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Smartsyn: if it's a lady i feel something for, but bidding my time to propose to, and she summon the courage to go first, then why not..

y nt..dey hav d courage unles if d havnt made up dir mind
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by laplace12(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
arrant nonsense angry

Trying to do ma work for me abi
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by ifekemmy(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Mutuwa]

Learn to go for ur like(s)..even if it means changing an obsolete norm or thinking system. smiley

As for me i can't do it,period!
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by ifekemmy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Smartsyn] if it's a lady i feel something for, but bidding my time to propose to, and she summon the courage to go first, then why not..

Who told u dey dnt av d courage, gurls re doing it big time
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by missdebs(f): 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
propose??...wen my brain neva catch ebola
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by ifekemmy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Emmysmith63]lady its beta yu dnt kill urself wit nastic bliv.,it means u re stil an ignorant of maturity nd civilisation..wot if d guy takes yu as a friend nd yu re in d position 2summon hs attention ...yu re losin sumtin precious sweetie

My not losing anytin dearie, my choice ȋ̝̊̅§ differ from other pple's choice. Dat wat ȋ̝̊̅§ killing dis country,Civilisation. Adopting someone else beliv n culture
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by ifekemmy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=blizard44].... more like asking if a woman can accept a proposal from a man...What's the biggy? It's a two way thing you know, it's either he accepts or declines your proposal; afterall, that's what guys risk their days doing.

I strictly believe one should go for what he/she desire or wait while one whizz fella take your stead.

U like it bt i dnt. No be by force . Some guys even find it disgusting
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by youngds: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Culture and traditions maks sturfs like dat impossible in naija, but i think for now it make no sense for any woman to propose to a man especially with the kinds of guys we av dis days
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Its a bit strange in Africa, maybe its a norm elsewhere.
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Tymax(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Me, I want o. She must kneel and propose with full smile. Then I will think about it for like 1 minute before saying yes. grin
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Fresia01(f): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
I tink. they shud jus make it look Normal for a gal to propose to a guy!! cus after what happened to me i regretted being a gal!! can u imagine,, saw dis guy in church,, so attractive and calm,, looked well to do, he was constantly stealing a glance at me,, after dat, he was constantly passing tru ma street with his car,, each time he passed, he will always stare at me,, it was.so obvious dat sometimes i jus lost cntrl,, then during our church all-night service, he was a little close to me,, always staring,, i couldn't express maself very well during dance session cus his eyes was always on me,, i wanted to walk up to him and ask him t he is looking at me,, wanted to ask him if he loves me buh u knw dis is naija,, gals dnt make d first move!! so during our intl youth convention,, (winners chapel) he was dia,, though i came bfore him buh he sat inches beside me,, always staring at me,, i love dis guy,, i wish he could jux approach me and talk to me buh hell no,, he prefers to steal glances! jus today 30/07/2014, i went for dat Same youth convention ,he sat beside me staring as usual,, buh then came dis gal sitting inches away from him,, she was beautiful,, d guy started sharing his glances btw d gal and i,,, i was jealous,, i wanted dis guy i knw he fances me buh maybe he was shy to say it or something, nw bicux of his delay i ve got a competitor in dis oda gal!!! i jus wish i could do d proposing stuff!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Jerrick(m): 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
I wont entertain such, it looks so odd in my face. It makes one feel, as a man, kind of inferior and incompetent. #myview
Re: Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man?(pics) by Jerrick(m): 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fresia01: I tink. they shud jus make it look Normal for a gal to propose to a guy!! cus after what happened to me i regretted being a gal!! can u imagine,, saw dis guy in church,, so attractive and calm,, looked well to do, he was constantly stealing a glance at me,, after dat, he was constantly passing tru ma street with his car,, each time he passed, he will always stare at me,, it was.so obvious dat sometimes i jus lost cntrl,, then during our church all-night service, he was a little close to me,, always staring,, i couldn't express maself very well during dance session cus his eyes was always on me,, i wanted to walk up to him and ask him t he is looking at me,, wanted to ask him if he loves me buh u knw dis is naija,, gals dnt make d first move!! so during our intl youth convention,, (winners chapel) he was dia,, though i came bfore him buh he sat inches beside me,, always staring at me,, i love dis guy,, i wish he could jux approach me and talk to me buh hell no,, he prefers to steal glances! jus today 30/07/2014, i went for dat Same youth convention ,he sat beside me staring as usual,, buh then came dis gal sitting inches away from him,, she was beautiful,, d guy started sharing his glances btw d gal and i,,, i was jealous,, i wanted dis guy i knw he fances me buh maybe he was shy to say it or something, nw bicux of his delay i ve got a competitor in dis oda gal!!! i jus wish i could do d proposing stuff!!
Dilemma grin

(1) (Reply)

14 Things Women Do Better Than Men / Should I Forvive And Forget Or Let Go? / My Roommate's Girlfriend Did This To Me, Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.