Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,107 members, 7,925,488 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:36 PM

12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (59013 Views)

Some Facts About Medical Students And Medical School #pictures / Things You’ll Learn In Your First Year Of Medical School / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by mentorandfriend(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2018
Lecturebidz:
Hello,please does anyone know at what stage medical doctors can apply for the Nigerian military? Is it after housemanship,youth service or resisdency?
Thanks in anticipation
After NYSC
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by mentorandfriend(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
neheater:
Hi, please I am currently a year 2 student of medicine but wish to do an inter school transfer to uniabj, I really do need help and advice please. It's urgent
Thanks guys
Never heard of inter school transfer. Approach your Dean and ask questions to get more answers and direction.
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Lecturebidz(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2019
mentorandfriend:
After NYSC
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by GideonOmach(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by GideonOmach(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
good day Sir. How is work going? please I need your assistance to make some confirmations as well as get guided. I'm not able to mail you now, I am restricted. please send me a mail. I'll be waiting sir!
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by ADATANGSAM: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2020
splendid thread. thanks to every one

1 Like

Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by mentorandfriend(m): 5:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Hello. Do you still need my help? Drop your email for me let me mail you.

GideonOmach:
good day Sir. How is work going? please I need your assistance to make some confirmations as well as get guided. I'm not able to mail you now, I am restricted. please send me a mail. I'll be waiting sir!
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by GideonOmach(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
mentorandfriend:

Good afternoon sir. I have sent you a mail already. Thanks.

(Gideonomach@gmail.com)
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by QueenXtar: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
good day sir,please can I send you an email, I do have some information from you
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by sagna112(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
nice thread
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by llugguss: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
I also need some help if you can. Please! I am currently in high school, but after that, I want to pursue a career in medicine. Fortunately, both of my parents are doctors and they are supporting my dream. I've started looking for some of the best schools and I've come across https://www.trinityschoolofmedicine.org/about/whytrinity/caribbean-medical-school-rankings/. It's really important to find one that has a higher standard and with excellent professors. I am fortunate enough to ask my parents if I don't know something related to this domain, but not everyone is in the same situation as me. Hopefully, this dream will come true and I will become a doctor
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Lordsagna: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
mentorandfriend:

Op are you still practicing medicine in Nigeria?
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Ssathugit: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
If engagement and dedication aren't the issues, then online tutoring, I've found, is just as effective as face-to-face work. For example on https://studymind.co.uk/I bought a course in chemistry in order to learn more about everything in this area. Online tutoring also has clear advantages over in-person tutoring, even beyond the problems associated with COVID. If you want to become a doctor, then this is a great option.
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Emmyjunior: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello ppl please can this result earn me medicine admission into unilorin English-b3 Maths-c4 Chemistry-c6 Physics-c5 Biology-c4 Geography-c4 Trade-b2 Agric-b2 Jamb-260
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by MikeyOz: 8:41am On Jul 11
"Truth is that an average student can pass through medicine if he can sit down and read"

This makes me understand that my weakness is not coming from my capacity to read and understand but actually my inability to stick to an 8hrs reading table I created myself sad
Re: 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School by Salarys: 9:14am On Jul 28
mentorandfriend:
5) MEDICAL STUDENTS ARE NOT FLIRTS. Where do we even find the time? If you have a medical student as your boyfriend or girlfriend, you can be rest assured that he or she is not cheating on you, because we have no time for that. We do not have time to gist on Nneoma's bossom, nor Amaka's straight legs. When you have been harrassed by the consultants and resident doctors for not answering basic questions on Hypertension or Diabetis during rounds, you'll discover that the firmness of Nneoma's bosom makes no sense to your career.

You have to read your books, because reading your books is your surest bet of leaving that jungle of academic intimidation and harrasment called medical school.

I remember going through this thread before I came into med school. Now I'm in my final year and I can categorically agree with all things you said. Everything asides the above please grin

Except the med students in your school are of a different breed because Medical students? Okay grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It / Check How To Calculate Your 2016/17 UTME Screening Score / Why Are Medical Students Like This?? {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.