Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,831 members, 7,902,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 (18490 Views)

Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / FIFA To Investigate Footballer With 4 Birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: Why you people in support of Putin the war in syria is been veto by Russia that is why there is no peace in Syria now he want to destabilize Ukraine economy so that it will a state of ungovernable now 298 innocent people lost there live and you people kicked against the sanctioned you who in support Putin are enemies of the world
U skipped the part where u.s is supplying Syrian rebels with weapons to fight against Syrian gov't,is that how to make peace

6 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: my reason is dis Ukrainian voluntarily want to join d westerner so dat they can be free from Russian dictatorship but dey are force not to go so dat Kremlin can have another USSR
What about isreal forcefully taking Palestinian lands,am yet to see any sanctions against Israel,face the fact bro,u.s is taking the world for a fool,if u r their friend u can do anything and go free,if not,everything u do is a crime

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Mynd44: They keep pushing Putin to become hostile. When he reacts accordingly, they scream "bloody murder"

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
-

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by madridsta007(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2014
July 1988; US Navy guided cruise missile USS Vincennes, downs Iranian commercial airline, Iran Air Flight 655, shot down over Iranian air space, over Iranian territorial waters in an unprovoked attack.

290 people are killed including 66 children and 9 crew members, making it the 8 worst air disaster in the world.

Iran calls for the US to apologise, the US refuses. George Bush later said 'America will not apologise, America never apologises'.

June 1994; US hosts FIFA World Cup.

Either the US Senators calling for the World Cup boycott have no sense of history or they are plain hypocrites. Either way, they are just stupid.

6 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ibietela2(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2014
RColours:

PUTIN'S cock sucker! just How the hell are they pushing him to the wall with this sanctions? Logically thinking, isn't it the right thing to do? Do you pet/cuddle a child who's bullying a helpless man just because they have the might, or do you reprimand such a person?
With Russia's continued support of seperatives chopping of each regions in Ukraine, And the continual loss of lives And crippling of the economy of Ukraine in the process, don't you see more countries standing by Ukraine on the long run? Or you think a world cup stagged in Russia will see Ukraine national team participate even if they qualify?

It gets worse if the crises is futher prolonged and a tough Republican succed in pushing Obama's Democrats off the white house before the world cup is stagged. Trust me, the number of pull outs from the tournament would be unprecedented!

Stop worshipping Putin. I was a huge fan of his too, but certainly not anymore.

US nipple sucker, So what about those the Us gave weapons to in Libya, Syria and Iraq?

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ibietela2(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2014
RColours:

PUTIN'S cock sucker! just How the hell are they pushing him to the wall with this sanctions? Logically thinking, isn't it the right thing to do? Do you pet/cuddle a child who's bullying a helpless man just because they have the might, or do you reprimand such a person?
With Russia's continued support of seperatives chopping of each regions in Ukraine, And the continual loss of lives And crippling of the economy of Ukraine in the process, don't you see more countries standing by Ukraine on the long run? Or you think a world cup stagged in Russia will see Ukraine national team participate even if they qualify?

It gets worse if the crises is futher prolonged and a tough Republican succed in pushing Obama's Democrats off the white house before the world cup is stagged. Trust me, the number of pull outs from the tournament would be unprecedented!

Did I mention the $500M to train rebels in Turkey by Obama government?

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ibietela2(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: keep sucking putin's balls . Slave boy!
build a big statue of Gaddafi and worship him.

Smh
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Well someone's gotta be cautious about human rights around the world. Who else but America! smiley

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ibietela2(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: u are a montula instead of supporting US to break d back bone of Putin u are dere taken side nonsense

WHY? will that give you automatic GREEN PASSPORT?
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by samuelfemo(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2014
mstik: What is wrong with these people? First they called for sanctions for Nigeria for making homosexuality illegal now they want to remove Russia as the host of the next worldcup Is it that they don't have any issues in their own country that they have enough time to poke-nose in other country's affairs?

bros america is ruling the world...........

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by kilo234(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
for those of you supporting usa I just pity you, Putin is the only person who can stand against th e almighty bully (USA) , thesame USA that went to war with Iraq cause of wmd that they knew was never there do u people how many innocent lives av been lost cause of that, they are arming and supporting rebels in Syria yet no body sanction them, they help rebel to oust lybian gadafi, take a good look at lybia today and tell me what has come out of it since they killed gadafi. Putin might be hard but it takes a hard man to put USA at bay.

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
They supported rebels in Libya,iraq(despite the useless U.N voting against it) and now they are supplying Syrian rebels with weapons to topple their own government,why do they keep supporting rebels instead of gov't.look at Libya and Iraq today(after u.s intervention)I won't even go there for free

yemaldo, u knw one funny thing that keep on baffling and somehw funny to me. The so call US that call theirself a democracy nation support d terrorists on Syria and Libya and fighting dem in Afghanistan and Iraq. The support Alqaeda and other terrorist group in Libya and Syria wit money and weapons bt fight dem in Afghanistan. Wat an irony and hypocrisy. That is y some ppl are sayin that US has hand in almost all this terrorist group.
Someone has to be open mind and up to date and nt believin I propaganda to knw d deceit of d US and hw d world politics goea.

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Cooljoe1(m): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=BadBoy25]
Putin is a communist dictator . His third term in office ends in 2018 . over 85 percent of Russians do not like Putin and do not want him to contest for a 4th term in 2018. He kills anyone who criticizes him. He bans protest . He is worth 50 billion dollars from the nation's wealth.
100s of thousands of russians seek asylum in the US and other first world nations each year .
50 percent of russian cities and towns do not have access to electricity.
this is from a Russian Media
tanks for d enlightenment,but u sound more lyk an anti-putin,are u one?
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by pomide(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2014
I just have a problem with critics in general...they criticize you to an nervy point..you put them wrong...they are no where to found for you to brag to dem...shii...that's how dey almost stripped Brazil's world cup host dream...talking about stadium and shii...Every stadium looked fine to me...Nigerian U17 back 2009 then too...now Russia 2018 when Brazil 2014 is barely over! US can go and Die...worldcup won't be hosted there!!
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2014
madridsta007: July 1988; US Navy guided cruise missile USS Vincennes, downs Iranian commercial airline, Iran Air Flight 655, shot down over Iranian air space, over Iranian territorial waters in an unprovoked attack.

290 people are killed including 66 children and 9 crew members, making it the 8 worst air disaster in the world.

Iran calls for the US to apologise, the US refuses. George Bush later said 'America will not apologise, America never apologises'.

June 1994; US hosts FIFA World Cup.

Either the US Senators calling for the World Cup boycott have no sense of history or they are plain hypocrites. Either way, they are just stupid.

No way, they claim dey van never do wrong. They are Saint

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ibietela2(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2014
jerryjere: Why you people in support of Putin the war in syria is been veto by Russia that is why there is no peace in Syria now he want to destabilize Ukraine economy so that it will a state of ungovernable now 298 innocent people lost there live and you people kicked against the sanctioned you who in support Putin are enemies of the world

Libya, Iraq is still Putin's doings right?

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
-

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: Obama is a good man with humanitarian and diplomatic tendencies, but he is too soft . He is simply not meant for politics . I wish Ronald Reagan was alive and the President. I wish I was the President to prove to the world once and for all why the United States is the Greatest nation on earth .
I Don't like people who beat around the bush in Limbo. if there's going to be a nuclear war ,let us do it once and for all . let us destroy the earth ,and the winner takes it all .
too many cowards in the world today . back in the good old days there were no votes, the strongest and bravest among the pack was automatically chosen as the leader.
The United states would annihilate Russia, and China combined in a war,But Obama is not an aggressive Leader.. Obama would not have invaded Iraq if he was the president in 2001. this shows you how different mindsets influence the outcome of events.
Putin knows that Obama is a good man ,he is taking advantage of that fact.

And d China and Russia will open their mouth wiiiiideeeee and allow US to use nuclear weapon on them and bomb them to oblivion. US knw better than blind patriot like u. Dey knw their limit.
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by frankmoney(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: Obama is a good man with humanitarian and diplomatic tendencies, but he is too soft . He is simply not meant for politics . I wish Ronald Reagan was alive and the President. I wish I was the President to prove to the world once and for all why the United States is the Greatest nation on earth .
I Don't like people who beat around the bush in Limbo. if there's going to be a nuclear war ,let us do it once and for all . let us destroy the earth ,and the winner takes it all .
too many cowards in the world today . back in the good old days there were no votes, the strongest and bravest among the pack was automatically chosen as the leader.
The United states would annihilate Russia, and China combined in a war,But Obama is not an aggressive Leader.. Obama would not have invaded Iraq if he was the president in 2001. this shows you how different mindsets influence the outcome of events.
Putin knows that Obama is a good man ,he is taking advantage of that fact.
bro it is impossible united States cannot stand Russia and China together ......I just had to quote dz post...
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by ibietela2(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2014
igmacco:

Is there peace in Libya? Man up ,, Don't be american Puppet

Don't mind some of this olodos
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by abdulkayus(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
What about isreal forcefully taking Palestinian lands,am yet to see any sanctions against Israel,face the fact bro,u.s is taking the world for a fool,if u r their friend u can do anything and go free,if not,everything u do is a crime

Dey claim to be democracy advocate and go on fightin countriea jus to impose democracy on them as if its by force bt dey dine and wine wit d monarch kingdoms in Saudi, UAE, Jordan and Qatar. Talk of double standard, that is US in full.

If u knw wat US causes in South America, u will shade tears for them, that is y most South Americans gov and citizens hate US. Now dey hav turn to Middle east to destroy. Later dey will turn to Africa, that is wen brainwash peep like badboy will wake up.

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by blesszzy(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2014
No politics in football, lemme see hw fifa react 2 ds
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Tolux17: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Must the US always interfere into every affair? Why not stop the bloodshed in Palestine first? Why is every country a threat to them?

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jotey(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2014
RColours:

traitor grin
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Estimable(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2014
All of u shouting up Putin, take ur time and listen to CNN read papers and u won't support him again....He's busy supplying armour to russian rebels ,invading Ukraines privacy.....

1 Like

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Cooljoe1(m): 8:37am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: As a matter of fact ,I think Russia should be invaded ,no matter the nuclear consequences . different minds think differently. Obama is not aggressive .
I am a Risk taker . I fight now and ask questions later. let us fight and destroy the world , the winner takes it all . the problem with the world is that a lot of people are cowards .
After fighting for about 5 straight years and totally destroying the world ,the winner would then take it all and begin the rebuilding processs . there would no longer be questions and internet debates who is the most powerful.
wont our beloved fatherland(Nigeria) be affected??
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by jotey(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: I support sanctioning Nigeria. I just don't like backward people . as you can see, I Awarded the world cup to progressive intelligent nations . Botswana 2018 or South Korea 2018.

I love the japanese and how they behave . they are not for or against the gay /Lesbian stuff. they are more tolerant . the people do their stuff in the privacy of their home . t
Nigeria could have simply made the gay marriage illegal and then urge the gay people to only practice their stuff in private ,or maybe fined 50 dollars for doing it in public etc. these would have been more understanding than imprisoning them for 14 years or lynching them .
Botswana wtf Chai dis world dn suffer
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2014
-

2 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by 1Book(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2014
This terorist called USA...will not let Russia be! Why?

3 Likes

Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Descartes: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Let them dare Putin, and see cheesy
Re: US Senators Call For Pressure on Fifa To Strip Russia Of Worldcup 2018 by Cooljoe1(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
BadBoy25: The problem in fighting Russia is that they have nothing to lose because Russia is already a shiithole anyWay. The United state has more to lose in war with Russia. there's not a lot of valuable stuff to destroy In Russia.
60 percent of Russians live in Villages . Moscow and St petersburg are the only real cities .
U.s fiqhting Russia,isnt dat a world war 2u??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daily Corner Bet Tips / Josephine Orji, Nigerian Paralympic Gold Medalist / Afcon 2019: CAF Names Drogba, Kanu And 7 Others As Ambassadors

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.