Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm (816 Views)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. / My Lorfs And I / Am Still Singl, And I Need A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm by charlesezi: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2008
HELLO BABYYYYS,
HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ORGASM IN LESS THAN 500 SECONDS OF BEING IN A PRIVATE ROOM WITH A MAN WITH BOTH OF YOU NAKED.THIS IS WHAT I HAVE GIVEN TO THE SEXY GIRLS THAT HAS CROSSED MY PATH.STILL HAVING DOUBT OR YOU WANT TO CATCH YOUR FUN WITH ME CONTACT ME AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET YOUR PRIVATE TIME WITH ME.I BASE IN DELTA AND THIS IS MY NO 08038327242
Re: I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm by charlesezi: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2008
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO BABIESSSSSSS IS GOOD TO BE GOOD, JUST YESTERDAY I HAD A SPLENDID TIME WITH A NAIRALANDER BABY, IN A PRIVATE PLACE SOMEWHERE AT ASABA.MEN IT WAS SO SO HOT FOR BOTH OF US.SHE WAS FORCED TO GIVE UP AT HER 3RD RELEASE.SHE CONFESSED SHE HAS NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD
Re: I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm by Danke: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2008
so which one of them sexually transmitted disease did u transfer into her bossom?
Re: I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm by tupa(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2008
guy u need to be flog, sad when guys dey buy hammer u dey fine chick, na wow
Re: I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm by shollyaj(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2008
Don't blame the guy, na wetin he want b dat, E don already make money and now na to Bang remain, help his ass, by getting him an OLD mama for constant ORGASM,
Re: I Am Hot,try Me And I Will Take You To Orgasm by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2008
charlesezi:

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO BABIESSSSSSS IS GOOD TO BE GOOD, JUST YESTERDAY I HAD A SPLENDID TIME WITH A NAIRALANDER BABY, IN A PRIVATE PLACE SOMEWHERE AT ASABA.MEN IT WAS SO SO HOT FOR BOTH OF US.SHE WAS FORCED TO GIVE UP AT HER 3RD RELEASE.SHE CONFESSED SHE HAS NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD

see opuro nla shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Need Terebly Good Friends Lik Romade,clemcykul,lola / $ / Lysaa: This One Is For You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.