Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,322 members, 7,971,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:45 AM

Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers (1605 Views)

Etisalat Recruitment For Anambra Graduate Only / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June / Job Alert! ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2014
I saw this somewhere. Can anyone confirm it so people don't travel done to the state for nothing.

Electrical Engineering graduates of Anambra State origin are to come with their credentials to the Ministry of Public Utilities at State Secretariat Awka for screening.
Ends 5th of August

Chino pls confirm
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 31, 2014
chidyhels: I saw this somewhere. Can anyone confirm it so people don't travel done to the state for nothing.

Electrical Engineering graduates of Anambra State origin are to come with their credentials to the Ministry of Public Utilities at State Secretariat Awka for screening.
Ends 5th of August

Chino pls confirm
confirmed
Heard the announcement at purity fm
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Thanks Elpiroski
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by saxoholic1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
Is this recruitment really true!!who CONFIRMED IT? Please can someone tell me how to locate the ministry of public utilities in Akwa! What are the required credentials? Someone help me and advice me! I don't wanna travel for nothing
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by felix281(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
saxoholic1: Is this recruitment really true!!who CONFIRMED IT? Please can someone tell me how to locate the ministry of public utilities in Akwa! What are the required credentials? Someone help me and advice me! I don't wanna travel for nothing
I think is too late now.
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ chidyhels n elpiroski
can i still meet up 2moro morning?
Again, hw is it done?
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by saxoholic1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Can I still submit it on tuesday 5th Morning ? Will it be too late for that? Someone pls advice me!
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by charliman2012: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
I will be going thier right away tomorrow. pls what are the positions available and are you going to be screened the same day.
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
I wish I had the answers myself. I only posted it here and someone confirmed it was announced on Radio Nigeria.
Am not an Engr so I can't be there.
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ op tanx 4 ur reply
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by saxoholic1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
Please someone that has been to the ministry of public utility should give me his or her number so that I could call. My number is 08034697789. Just flash me then I will call! Thanks. Plz reply
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Mopolchi: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
I think that it is about training in the power sector by FG. That is, NAPTIN. FG gives the training but you sponsor yourself for the training. Well, I think that Anambra state wants to help out in sponsoring.
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
just go to govt house with the photocopies of all ur credentials including 1st schl leavin cert, declaration of origin etc not later than tomorow; 5th. Ask of special duties dept das d place to submit.
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by walterkenny: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
All the best guys
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by walterkenny: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
All the best people
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
heard the list is out
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by charliman2012: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
chidyhels: heard the list is out

Bros where z the list pasted is it in the nation light.
Re: Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
chidyhels: heard the list is out
pls where can we see d list?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At Garki Hospital Abuja - GHA / Graduate Teller Job At Standard Chartered Bank / Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment At Russelsmith Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.