Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,947 members, 7,931,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:27 PM

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses (17980 Views)

Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (lagos HOMS) / Give Me One Billion Naira And I Will Build 100,000 Houses!! / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 26, 2014
LegitDiva:
pls how reliable is this IMPERIAL HOMES? they sent me a provisional offer letter for a loan of 4.8M even after i ignored their previous email.

im presently in abuja and they dont have an office here

I got a 6.7M offer. Dunno what to do cos Ders no house for that amount.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by saintchyco: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2014
Please has anyone gotten any provisional offer for Anambra state
please let me know
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by abdulazee1(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dears,

I was at one of the mortgage company today because I was informed by them that my application was successful.

I need to tell nigerians what to expect from the scheme from my little knowledge

1) the scheme is private sector driven (Mortgage company) in collaboration with NMRC and FGN
2) there is equity contribution from FGN and Mortgage company in Nigeria
3) They are presently not building new houses, they are selling the houses they have to winners.
4) The interest is 16% p.a (compound interest)
5) for example am qualified for a 6.7M, 3 bedroom
i will contribute 1.4M, it means my actually loaned amount is 5.3M
i then pay back 14M (interest accrued) for 20 years
6) Therefore am paying over 15M for a house valued at 6.7M

God Bless nigeria

I kave open an account with Imperial Homes, by have not gotten any pre qualifying mail from them. But

What next after the mail
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
My question remains where will you see a decent house for 6.7M?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by kclee(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
hav any visited platinum mortgage in lagos, whats the outcome, hw is their own procedure. Update please
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by abdulazee1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
When is this housing scheme coming up, cos I think after election FG might not have time for that again.
Is either they win and don't have time for anyone again or they lose and packing there things.
FG please do sometin before election so that we will have reaason to vote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

VICTORIA COURT AND GARDEN, OKI-OLODO, IBADAN. SELLING N6M PER PLOT / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Kaduna, over 50 trapped. / I Live In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.