Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Guys Where Can I Get GSD? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Guys Where Can I Get GSD? (803 Views)

Pure Female Adult German Shepherd Dog (GSD) For Sale!!! / I Am In Need Of A Gsd Male Puppy / Neopoletan,caucasian,rot,alsetian Gsd, For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by kuzee(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Guys where can i get GSD, i so much love that Dog.
How much does it cost..i desire to have one, both male and female
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by kuzee(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
can someone tell me plz..I need pups..both male and female.
how can I get them?
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by iamSi(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
If you are in Ibadan , then congrats ... Its 25k per pup ...
kuzee: can someone tell me plz..I need pups..both male and female.
how can I get them?
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by kuzee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
iamSi: If you are in Ibadan , then congrats ... Its 25k per pup ...
actually i base in warri
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by iamSi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Well anywhere, GSDs can't be more than 20 or Max 25k
kuzee:
actually i base in warri
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by kuzee(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
iamSi: Well anywhere, GSDs can't be more than 20 or Max 25k
the problem is i dnt know where i can get the
m
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by iamSi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ask from Vets in the neighbourhood ... if there are Vets Docs ... Finding would be easy
kuzee:
the problem is i dnt know where i can get the
m
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by ONWARDBABA: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ok pix am interested
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by Seun(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
kuzee: Guys where can i get GSD, i so much love that Dog. How much does it cost..
Apparently, 30k to 100k depending on purity and age. Impure ones are usually smaller and thus require less food.

i desire to have one, both male and female
The more dogs you have, the less you can take care of them. Also, if you have both male and female, you won't be able to control when the female gets pregnant. The male will be knocking her up all the time. Just get one good dog and try to take very good care of it.
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by Edroom: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2014
I have some, 30K for the male, 35 for female at Ib. 07039301831.
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by kuzee(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Seun:
Apparently, 30k to 100k depending on purity and age. Impure ones are usually smaller and thus require less food.

The more dogs you have, the less you can take care of them. Also, if you have both male and female, you won't be able to control when the female gets pregnant. The male will be knocking her up all the time. Just get one good dog and try to take very good care of it.

Oga speaking of which,there are two boerboel i have in my compound both female,the male died along the way when being transported from Jos..being bought by my boss.
buh i jux love GSD..if i get a female,they might be lonely and also i want them to produce pups..i can take good care of dem ,we have a care taker at my home and a gate man..that wnt be a problem right?
Re: Guys Where Can I Get GSD? by kuzee(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Edroom: I have some, 30K for the male, 35 for female at Ib. 07039301831.

pix plz

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Dog ..... / This Is What Happens When You Take A ‘tiger’ To Disney World / Freshly Arrived! Labador, Chow Chow, Pug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.