Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,833 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:55 PM

Is There Any Mode Of Communication Between The Blind And The Deaf And Dumb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is There Any Mode Of Communication Between The Blind And The Deaf And Dumb (374 Views)

Is This Student Dumb Or Smart? (Picture) / 40 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Dumb / Help: A Technical School For Special(deaf And Dumb) Children Within Lag Or Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Mode Of Communication Between The Blind And The Deaf And Dumb by Dbestmax(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Am having this problem with my blind neighbour who happened to lose his wife 7yrs after the birth of their deaf and dumb son..Its not been easy owing to the fact that I can't jst sit and watch d boy grow without hearing words from his father...If you do know please kindly tell me cos am serving as a link between the two in my neighbour's house and am getting tired cos I hardly have the chance to run my own affairs knowing I hav to try keep the little deaf and dumb boy and his Father communicating....Having to listen to the blind father speak and then interpret to the son in a sign Language..its not so easy for me also been that I never attended any brail school or any sign Language class..What could be my options cos once am back from school each day am faced with this till the next day...I need your opinions on this

(1) (Reply)

Admission Ongoing In Universities In Us, Uk & Ghana / Check & Upgrade FUNAAB Post Ume Results 2014 Now,call Admin_08061397426 / <p>attention Lagos Education Commissioner</p>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.