Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell (798 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by BoiledCorn: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
This is why I don't trust ladies any more.
Just because I gave her the key to my gate, she entered my house when I wasn't around and stole my phone!! My antique 1960 version landline telephone!!! angry she has been begging me for money to make her hair. Am I her father?? Am I her husband? Am I her boyfriend? NO!!!

I called MOPOL and paraded her place. After much threatening she confess that she sold it to one tout. And the tout has selled it to Alhaji and buy igboo, and Alhaji has carried it to dubai. angry

After 1 week of sleeping in cell with other criminals she will learn her lesson.

2 Likes

Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by jhydebaba(m): 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
U need deliverance undecided undecided
Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cell phone and Cell are synonymous.

You did well..
Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by sholikay(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chai..dm don get u..
Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by BoiledCorn: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
jhydebaba: U need deliverance undecided undecided
from what? Dishing out right judgement to a wrong doer? angry

2 Likes

Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
you registered here yesterday and you are the only one that has had serious issues with different women. Keep fooling your self.
YIMU

1 Like

Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by BoiledCorn: 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
4bobo: you registered here yesterday and you are the only one that has had serious issues with different women. Keep fooling your self.
YIMU
who told you??. angry you are the one full of fool

2 Likes

Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: who told you??. angry you are the one full of fool
orie ko pe rara. Oni ranu oshi.

1 Like

Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by BoiledCorn: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
4bobo:
orie ko pe rara. Oni ranu oshi.
[size=60pt]BACK TO SENDER!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by Bebetter: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
But in all this story, what i still don't understand is " why you give am gate key? "
Re: She Stole My Phone And Sell, Now She Is Sleeping In Police Cell by publicenemy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
BoiledCorn: This is why I don't trust ladies any more.
Just because I gave her the key to my gate, she entered my house when I wasn't around and stole my phone!! My antique 1960 version landline telephone!!! angry she has been begging me for money to make her hair. Am I her father?? Am I her husband? Am I her boyfriend? NO!!!

I called MOPOL and paraded her place. After much threatening she confess that she sold it to one tout. And the tout has selled it to Alhaji and buy igboo, and Alhaji has carried it to dubai. angry

After 1 week of sleeping in cell with other criminals she will learn her lesson.

so what do you want nairalanders to do now?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Marry Girl U Did Not Date / Should Wooing A Lady Be More Than This? / I Have A Crush On Beer My Fiance Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.