Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,759 members, 7,952,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare (19146 Views)

NIGERIA CIVIL WAR : How It Started / We Will Vote Jonathan Despite Our Regrets In Voting Him In 2011 – Middle Belt / Nigeria In State Of War: How Over 54,000 Nigerians Died Outside The Law Since 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by whitecat007: 5:15am On Aug 01, 2014
Hehehe! grin grin cheesy

You have to be very afraid as ibos if all the posts here are something to go by.

The only person taking on about 20 of you ibos here as a northerner has told you they are coming to level your land to get to the SS and you are here directing them to the SW as if they need a war manual from you. Keep driving away flies while being maul by a lion. Your people have used all your energy on chest beating and nothing left for war, well what do I expect from people who wanted their enemies to feed them during the previous war. I hope you guys know war doesn't come with manual. You ibos are still our worst enemy.

Ahuitzotl: In the event of War the middle belt will try to stay neutral although we cannot say for kogi and kwara who most likely will anticipate an annexation by the North with little or no resistance from the south west.All developing countries need the coast to thrive therefore the north will be faced with an invasion of the south west, using the Illorin axis as a staging area or FOB,with excellent intelligience reports from the muslims amongst the yorubars, the North should make quick work of securing Lagos....This will relieve tensions in the Benue in the long run as the north occupies the south west thus will have no impetus for invading Benue or South East..The main 'christian' yorobar force will be reduced to harrassing guerrilla strikes staged across the border from the Cotonou-Portonovo axis..In order to secure their gains and their eastern flank the North will seek a mutual detente with the igbos thus reducing the war to one front in the west coast.

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 01, 2014
SamIkenna:

So in the event the East and core north fail to get support from MB, SW, SS what do you think happens? And by the way about 12% of SS is Igbo so don't forget that.

Its imperative you recognize that terrorists cells joining the core north in its fight for supremacy and oil resource 'll be north's greatest undoing. The reasons are simple: (1) Terrorists will turn on Northern minorities just like they did in Homs (Need I remind that you stated Homs would be replicated in the East) which will galvanize minorities against Hausa-Fulani. (2) The East is the bastion of Christianity in Nigeria so the inclusion of terror cells always shouting Allahu akba at the drop of a hat will likely be enough to convince Easterners they're fighting against jihadism, which, by implication, will bring the worst in the Christians of the East and South. And I have no doubt Yoruba Christians will, at that point, realize what's at stake. (3) Either right or wrong, the Hausa-Fulani has little or no empathy from a wide breadth of Nigerians given how much friends and relatives many of us have lost in their hands. They're the current scapegoat of Nigeria's backwardness which is why they've lost almost all the old friends they made at the end of civil war. With that in mind, its possible that many Nigerians might be tempted to look the other way, like most are doing in this Boko Haram season, if and when the aggressive north's blitzkrieg loses steam and they start receiving Hutu-Tutsi treatment. (4) Terrorists' involvement in a civil/independent war is more likely to involve world powers like it did in Bosnia and, recently, in Mali.

In the nutshell, the core north has everything to lose by engaging the services of terror cells. And if they fail in their mission, chances are that the terrorist mercenaries will stay put and take Arewa citizenship, perhaps sack legitimate Arewa leadership in the end - which will ultimately be hell for you guys because the Southern Nations you earlier terrorized in the war would have absolutely no empathy for your plights should you decide to migrate southwards. The terror upsurge ravaging the north now should be a bitter lesson not to let terrorists get a foothold.

Well have it your way, nobody writes an exam with the intention to fail. If and when the war comes, you will all realise the difference between fantasy And reality!!

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Francis5:

Why would the SS and SW support the North? Don't they love their own independence? In all your argument you measured the strength of the North but completely dismissed that of the SE. YOU ARE A BIG IGBO HATER.

On the contrary, I'm only trying to put the truth to you lot without sentiments, a war between the north and the south west will take a long toll, over stretching both armies and both these regions are aware of that, hence they thread carefully. On the other hand, a war between any of these two and the east(without the east making alliances) will spell doom for the east!!

You can all beat your chest, but you can't change the sitting duck geographical location of the east!!

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by SamIkenna: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

On the contrary, I'm only trying to put the truth to you lot without sentiments, a war between the north and the south west will take a long toll, over stretching both armies and both these regions are aware of that, hence they thread carefully. On the other hand, a war between any of these two and the east(without the east making alliances) will spell doom for the east!!

You can all beat your chest, but you can't change the sitting duck geographical location of the east!!

That sitting duck gave Nigeria with all her powerful Russian, British, Egyptian, and Arab allies 3 gruesome years to defeat. Add to the mix middle belt , south west, riverine south south and yet the sitting duck lost 30000 soldiers while Nigeria with 7 times Biafra's resources lost 50000 soldiers. Do the math and tell me what will happen to the core north when they come alone. East went through genocide and no one paid for it. If your people want to pay for it then I urge them to open a front against 'the sitting duck.' It will be east fighting with eastern resources and core north with arewa resources. What a great show that'll be. No more one Nigeria to the rescue.

9 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by omololu2020(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

You do know your map right? And you do know the route of the fulani jihadist?
d route of d fulani jihadist are benue,taraba,pleateu,nassarrawa we see d way dey r sackin d indigenes from dia homeland in dis states I mention above
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by omololu2020(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: In the event of War the middle belt will try to stay neutral although we cannot say for kogi and kwara who most likely will anticipate an annexation by the North with little or no resistance from the south west.All developing countries need the coast to thrive therefore the north will be faced with an invasion of the south west, using the Illorin axis as a staging area or FOB,with excellent intelligience reports from the muslims amongst the yorubars, the North should make quick work of securing Lagos....This will relieve tensions in the Benue in the long run as the north occupies the south west thus will have no impetus for invading Benue or South East..The main 'christian' yorobar force will be reduced to harrassing guerrilla strikes staged across the border from the Cotonou-Portonovo axis..In order to secure their gains and their eastern flank the North will seek a mutual detente with the igbos thus reducing the war to one front in the west coast.
chai!!,r u jokin wit dis ur comment or wot,dis z d most stupid comment hav read since page 1

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Ahuitzotl: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2014
whitecat007: Hehehe! grin grin cheesy

You have to be very afraid as ibos if all the posts here are something to go by.

The only person taking on about 20 of you ibos here as a northerner has told you they are coming to level your land to get to the SS and you are here directing them to the SW as if they need a war manual from you. Keep driving away flies while being maul by a lion. Your people have used all your energy on chest beating and nothing left for war, well what do I expect from people who wanted their enemies to feed them during the previous war. I hope you guys know war doesn't come with manual. You ibos are still our worst enemy.

…You must not look at this through the lens of an average northerner who knows nothing about warfare tactics and strategy but as a seasoned hausa military planner incharge of a limited supply of men matterials and a very fragile supply line..you want a pathway with the least resistance with option of an invasion of the south east where you run the risk of blunting your thrust thus wasting time,efforts and resources as you become vulnerable to counterattacks and a counter invasion of the North or march just straight to the shores of bar beach with initial resistance already softened up by religious fanatics amongst the yorobars in Illorin, ogbomsho,Ibadam down to ijora...Don't forget uthman dan fodio's dying wish for the quran to be dipped at the Atlantic and not the brackish waters of Niger delta mangroove swamp...
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2014
SamIkenna:

That sitting duck gave Nigeria with all her powerful Russian, British, Egyptian, and Arab allies 3 gruesome years to defeat. Add to the mix middle belt , south west, riverine south south and yet the sitting duck lost 30000 soldiers while Nigeria with 7 times Biafra's resources lost 50000 soldiers. Do the math and tell me what will happen to the core north when they come alone. East went through genocide and no one paid for it. If your people want to pay for it then I urge them to open a front against 'the sitting duck.' It will be east fighting with eastern resources and core north with arewa resources. What a great show that'll be. No more one Nigeria to the rescue.

Again, this is not 1967!! Continue to live in the illusion that in the event of a break up northern Nigeria will be weak militarily. I hope you are following events in south sudan!

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by fx45(m): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Quit deceiving yourselves and basking in self illusioned fantasies, the greatest disservice you can do to yourself is to think that western nations or some igbo generals will cushion the effects of the castrophe that will happen if Nigeria erupts!!

It is in your interest, and that of every other dreamer here that the country does not get to a point where it is in disarray. Even America does not fancy the thoughts of the largest muslim nation in Africa going haywire right now!!

I hope you are aware that Nigeria falls into ISIS 5 year plan, and nothing will give the jihadist more joy than a war breaking out in Nigeria.

Eastern Nigeria will turn to homs in a matter of days when war breaks out!
This guy is so dense! Can U imagine? The Northern onslaught U're rambling about, how will it be financed? The north has no resources, no kobo to finance any warfare! The North currently lives off resources coming out of the S.E and the S.S...

Like U rightly pointed out, this isn't 1967. The tables have turned and times have changed. Do not expect any assistance from the British and Russia. There is no Soviet Union anymore. Interests have changed, so have alliances. The North has absolutely nothing to bring to the table for any foreign interests. How the hell would they survive? How the hell would they acquire weapons? U think Western nations dole out their machinery for free? My friend face reality. In the event of a break out of war in Nigeria, the North is doomed.

Last bullet... Why do U think the North would be the aggressor and not the other way round? For Ur information, the Igbo nation is very aggrieved and patiently seeking for vengeance. Just don't pray for escalation of hostlities. The blood of over 3million Biafrans MUST be avenged. This is not 1967!

7 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Again, this is not 1967!! Continue to live in the illusion that in the event of a break up northern Nigeria will be weak militarily. I hope you are following events in south sudan!

I like your foolish doggedness

If the Nigeria with all her foreign help lost about 500 000 soldiers against an almost unarmed Biafra,

What chance do you think Arewa stand against a well armed Biafran supported by former allies of Arewa.

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Again I say

You know little to nothing on military tactics and strategies.

Btw Germany and Russia who had the upper hand before the winter and allied support came.?

Why was Hitler scared to invade Switzerland but bold to attack Russia and Britain.?

What happened to almighty US in Vietnam and Russia in Afghanistan.?

Why can't giant India overrun Pakistan.?

What happened to China in Vietnam.?

Guy stop thinking that huge large area of land will help you in a conventional war

It do help in guerrilla warfare but never conventional warfare

I repeat

If every Igbo is armed both old and young male and female just like Switzerland

We will have few places to guard and more troops to guard them

300 Spartans would be replayed on our boundary or

Better still imagine

30 000 Spartans on that narrow strip of land.

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by ikweremilitant: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Nigeria will stand all right, its just a matter of kicking fedora hat wearing cartoon character man out.
u can try if u nd ur coward of a tribe got d nerves

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Ahuitzotl: …You must not look at this through the lens of an average northerner who knows nothing about warfare tactics and strategy but as a seasoned hausa military planner incharge of a limited supply of men matterials and a very fragile supply line..you want a pathway with the least resistance with option of an invasion of the south east where you run the risk of blunting your thrust thus wasting time,efforts and resources as you become vulnerable to counterattacks and a counter invasion of the North or march just straight to the shores of bar beach with initial resistance already softened up by religious fanatics amongst the yorobars in Illorin, ogbomsho,Ibadam down to ijora...Don't forget uthman dan fodio's dying wish for the quran to be dipped at the Atlantic and not the brackish waters of Niger delta mangroove swamp...

I think you are wrong

Arewa military planners know that Yorubas will do everything to avoid war out of cowardice

What Arewa will do is to threatened them to allow passage of weapons to the North.

Yorubas sensing that Arewa might invade them and not expecting the Igbos to help them, will concede to Arewa demands by secretly allowing weapons through Odua to avoid the wrath of the Igbos and to appease the Arewas.

So brother

Christian North will be the battle ground and Igbos and ND will support the MB in keeping the war far North as possible.

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2014
fx45:
This guy is so dense! Can U imagine? The Northern onslaught U're rambling about, how will it be financed? The north has no resources, no kobo to finance any warfare! The North currently lives off resources coming out of the S.E and the S.S...

Like U rightly pointed out, this isn't 1967. The tables have turned and times have changed. Do not expect any assistance from the British and Russia. There is no Soviet Union anymore. Interests have changed, so have alliances. The North has absolutely nothing to bring to the table for any foreign interests. How the hell would they survive? How the hell would they acquire weapons? U think Western nations dole out their machinery for free? My friend face reality. In the event of a break out of war in Nigeria, the North is doomed.

Last bullet... Why do U think the North would be the aggressor and not the other way round? For Ur information, the Igbo nation is very aggrieved and patiently seeking for vengeance. Just don't pray for escalation of hostlities. The blood of over 3million Biafrans MUST be avenged. This is not 1967!

The question is, will western nations risk another war involvement and provide military support or equipment because of oil? The answer, no! Their recent involvements in countries like libya, iraq, syria and co has back fired! Besides, western nations have been awoken by the daily display of russian high handedness and the uncomfortable silence of china in world matters, and are no longer willing to task their purse doing global policeman.

On the other hand, will the arab/persian world covertly support a northern army? The answer (if you are sincere with yourself) is clear.

The next question, what is the amount/quantity of nigerian military hardware in the 5 eastern states right now as compared with that in the north? That answer should also be clear to you (and please don't bring in some fantasy belief of eastern stockpile). What is he status of aerial power in the 5 eastern states? Where is Nigeria's armoury?

Surely you don't need a prof to tell you that in the event of a break, the north will be the aggressor.

My advice to you and your lot, weigh your war success on the armoury you have now and not on the armoury you hope to buy!

The maghreb region at the moment is filled with sophiscated arms that left Libya's war houses!

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Again I say

You know little to nothing on military tactics and strategies.

Btw Germany and Russia who had the upper hand before the winter and allied support came.?

Why was Hitler scared to invade Switzerland but bold to attack Russia and Britain.?

What happened to almighty US in Vietnam and Russia in Afghanistan.?

Why can't giant India overrun Pakistan.?

What happened to China in Vietnam.?

Guy stop thinking that huge large area of land will help you in a conventional war

It do help in guerrilla warfare but never conventional warfare

I repeat

If every Igbo is armed both old and young male and female just like Switzerland

We will have few places to guard and more troops to guard them

300 Spartans would be replayed on our boundary or

Better still imagine

30 000 Spartans on that narrow strip of land.

I'll pretend you didn't just type this!

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

I'll pretend you didn't just type this!

Don't pretend

Guy

Google why Hitler never invaded Switzerland.

If every Igbo is armed like the Swiss

We will have more people to guard few places

That also means

More anti-aircraft/ anti- rockets missiles personnels and their weapons.

Making Igbo airspace a death trap for enemy fighter planes and missiles.

4 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Ikology(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Sloan: A thread like this can only be started by the insecure people of the SE. Funny enough, they forget they will lose the most in any war / breakup situation! I wonder why SpikeC is saying Yorubas are the ones that can break the country up, and I ask why? The Yorubas will be more than glad to have our own country, and send out all the aliens but right now, a looney from the SS, Ebeledumb Jomathan is in power, what is he doing? The Yorubas are undoubtedly the most forward-thinkers in Nigeria and forward-thinkers will always tell you the correct solution, on the other hand people like Ebelechukwu Retarddenic from Ijawland is a drunkard, too dense to think even with a 1,000 advisers. The easterners are emotional creatures 100% of the time and have a wrong view of the thinking space (the world) hence they've always been wrong. The northerners have been completely sold out intellectual capacity to think for Islamic (religious) fundamentalism - they will never be able to make an objective thought about anything because for them, it is only one answer for all problems - religion!

In all these, Nigeria needs to be restructured but the retardeenic president from the SS is too busy enjoying the benefits of office to care that someday, he will no longer be president. Then, if the new president comes from another part of the country, he will also continue doing mostly what Jonathan is doing : sharing the cake! Jona and his people can complain till they are blue in the face but now that he has an opportunity to do it, he has failed, I only see Ijaws and most Nigerians crying for a long time for their laziness and incompetence to act.
Ijjiot

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by kettykin: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2014
There is simply no way the NE/NW can defeat the SE /SS in any battle ruling out the SW and MB neutrality and a big super power like Russia, Britain, Egypt, Israel, Syria taking sides.
At most the war would drag to years until a super power joins any side.

Problem of the last civil war was that soviet union joined and sent military advisors and hardware, Britain joined and sent enough hardware to wipe out the population of Nigeria 3 times. The minority groups in the south joined to fight the east, the yoruba joined too to fight igbos and the MB was infact a major part of the invading army.

Yet it took 30th month with heavy military casualties on the Nigerian army for Biafran defence to cave in.
No other groups in Nigeria can try that for a year.

When the eastern cities were destroyed the east took to the jungles but if the northern cities are destroyed where will they take to for defence . Sambisa is not a very thick forest

7 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

The question is, will western nations risk another war involvement and provide military support or equipment because of oil? The answer, no! Their recent involvements in countries like libya, iraq, syria and co has back fired! Besides, western nations have been awoken by the daily display of russian high handedness and the uncomfortable silence of china in world matters, and are no longer willing to task their purse doing global policeman.

On the other hand, will the arab/persian world covertly support a northern army? The answer (if you are sincere with yourself) is clear.

The next question, what is the amount/quantity of nigerian military hardware in the 5 eastern states right now as compared with that in the north? That answer should also be clear to you (and please don't bring in some fantasy belief of eastern stockpile). What is he status of aerial power in the 5 eastern states? Where is Nigeria's armoury?

Surely you don't need a prof to tell you that in the event of a break, the north will be the aggressor.

My advice to you and your lot, weigh your war success on the armoury you have now and not on the armoury you hope to buy!

The maghreb region at the moment is filled with sophiscated arms that left Libya's war houses!

You think Israel will standby and watch the Arabs support Arewa to overrun Biafra.

You think Israelis will not use their western connection to support Biafra

Guy

Study international politics well.

As for armoury

Do you know the greatest mistake Ojukwu made during Biafra war.?

Not agreeing to exchange Biafran oil for Russian weapons.

That mistake was corrected by the ND militants and won't be repeated by the Igbos.

Guy

Oil for weapons will play a huge role and that we won't fail.

5 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by fx45(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

It is quite obvious U're still living in 1967... Firstly it is oil for arms and the oil is in our control. That means resources to finance warfare. The islamists U're hoping on have yet to bat an eyelid as regards the decimation going on in Gaza(their backyard). They don't think much about U... U definitely must be on a very long thing putting all Ur hopes on them.

Nigeria's armoury stockpile - Once again I'll make bold to tell U that U're still living in 1967. Things are properly evened now. Obasanjo and most recently Jonathan(thru Ihejirika) made sure the imbalance is completely corrected. U're most likely to be caught napping. Like I told U before, times and things have changed. The equation has also changed. Believe me, U'll be surprised at who the aggressors would be in the event of a break out of war

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You think Israel will standby and watch the Arabs support Arewa to overrun Biafra.

You think Israelis will not use their western connection to support Biafra

Guy

Study international politics well.

Isreal?? Support an african nation? You are joking right?
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Ahuitzotl: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I think you are wrong

Arewa military planners know that Yorubas will do everything to avoid war out of cowardice

What Arewa will do is to threatened them to allow passage of weapons to the North.

Yorubas sensing that Arewa might invade them and not expecting the Igbos to help them, will concede to Arewa demands by secretly allowing weapons through Odua to avoid the wrath of the Igbos and to appease the Arewas.

So brother

Christian North will be the battle ground and Igbos and ND will support the MB in keeping the war far North as possible.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by TheClown: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

In the event of a disintegrated Nigeria

Arewas will tell all their brothers living in West North Central and East Africa to join them and steal your land.

This massive army supported by Islamic countries will invade the MB.

Sooner or later the MB will beg the Igbos and ND people to help them repel this massive army.

Igbos and the ND knowing that they are next on the agenda of this massive army will deploy all their military assets to keep the war as far North as possible.

The most sensible thing to do. However, it wod not come to that, we the middle belters would not allow it.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Ahuitzotl: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

I think you are wrong

So brother

[b] In other words Southwest will play the role of Belgium in the WWI but we all know how that turned out as Belgium instead became the war-theatre of two WWs,in this context,the north will be wary of leaving their most important supply route in the treachourous hands of the yorobars and so will seek to control their own destiny by taking charge of not only the route but AREAS in the perimeter of that route up to Illorin,their headquaters in the south..They will aim to secure it by seeking a mutual detente with the igbos thus isolating the yorobars from any potential assistance...The igbos will also seek to establishing bufferzones which they will control in the middle belt in that mutual detente with the North...So the North will have to choose two options
1,Sharing their rights to the middle belt with the igbos with a view of isolating and subjugating the yorobars with their rich arable land and proximity to the coast:A vital requisite for developing nations
2 Be involved with a war of attrition with the igbos on the middle belt with the precarious situation having their most vital supply route via Southwest in no man's land.....And also prone to commando attacks from the igbos via the mid west corridor...
Which would you choose?[/b]
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
fx45:
It is quite obvious U're still living in 1967... Firstly it is oil for arms and the oil is in our control. That means resources to finance warfare. The islamists U're hoping on have yet to bat an eyelid as regards the decimation going on in Gaza(their backyard). They don't think much about U... U definitely must be on a very long thing putting all Ur hopes on them.

Nigeria's armoury stockpile - Once again I'll make bold to tell U that U're still living in 1967. Things are properly evened now. Obasanjo and most recently Jonathan(thru Ihejirika) made sure the imbalance is completely corrected. U're most likely to be caught napping. Like I told U before, times and things have changed. The equation has also changed. Believe me, U'll be surprised at who the aggressors would be in the event of a break out of war

You make me laugh, there's no single nigeria military armoury in the 5 eastern states!! None!!
Go and find out!! This is what happens when you beat your chest without the facts!!
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by fx45(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Again, I ask U to go back to 1967... U made a mess of studying Ur history books. Make no mistakes, Israel would be involved... If not for anything but just for the sole purpose of checkmating Ur islamists from the middle east

3 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

You see

You don't know military history

In the last civil war

Israel supported Biafra

It was when their war erupted against the Arabs did they left Biafra to repel Arab agression

Unfortunately

Biafra war ended before theirs

Israel vs Arab 1967 - 1970

Biafra vs Nigeria 1967 - 1970

That is why guys like me believe God stopped Biafra by distracting Israel for the sake of the Middle Belts Christians.

That is why every true Biafran will never abandon MB just the way we never abandoned the Ijaws.

2 Likes

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by fx45(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

You make me laugh, there's no single nigeria military armoury in the 5 eastern states!! None!!
Go and find out!! This is what happens when you beat your chest without the facts!!

Was it not in the news sometime ago that Ur Arewa Federation were lamenting the massive movement of armoury from the North to the South? There was even a major thread on that issue here on Nairaland. I'll try and provide the link. U must be kidding me. I repeat once again, U will most likely be caught napping.

And why do U think its going to be a war between the North and Southeast? What makes U think the North is in enemity with the Southeast?

1 Like

Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
TheClown:

The most sensible thing to do. However, it wod not come to that, we the middle belters would not allow it.

What do you have to exchange for weapons

Have you asked yourself why MB was powerless against fulani invasion of their villages.

Even the much talk about TIVs could not protect their villages or recapture them until the Federal govt intervened.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You see

You don't know military history

In the last civil war

Israel supported Biafra

It was when their war erupted against the Arabs did they left Biafra to repel Arab agression

Unfortunately

Biafra war ended before theirs

Israel vs Arab 1967 - 1970

Biafra vs Nigeria 1967 - 1970

That is why guys like me believe God stopped Biafra by distracting Israel for the sake of the Middle Belts Christians.

That is why every true Biafran will never abandon MB just the way we never abandoned the Ijaws.

For your information, jews are the most racist people on earth and blacks are at the down ladder of their order.

Try and read about how ethiopian jews are treated by isreal!!

Isreal- support? You make me laugh
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by EasternLeopard: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
torkaka:

Two armouries were built in Abia and Bayelsa states during Ihejirika's era to house heavy weapons stockpiled in the North that were being sold secretly to BH.
Re: In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2014
fx45:

Was it not in the news sometime ago that Ur Arewa Federation were lamenting the massive movement of armoury from the North to the South? There was even a major thread on that issue here on Nairaland. I'll try and provide the link. U must be kidding me. I repeat once again, U will most likely be caught napping.

And why do U think its going to be a war between the North and Southeast? What makes U think the North is in enemity with the Southeast?

Like I said, there is no armoury in the 5 eastern states!!

The south west, yes. The south south, yes. The east, no!! No armoury!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / Presidency Recants On Martin Luther King Awards, Says Plaque Not From Family / Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.